Japan has no future without 200,000 immigrants

>many people in Sup Forums think japan should not accept 200,000 immigrants
>Our economic performance is worst in developed countries for over two decades
>our economy decline and decline, it will eventually collapse
>Sup Forums say "This is good thing, let Japan die"

seriously, what the fuck are you talkin about?

Immigrants destroy Japan, so let Japan die? WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
youtube.com/watch?v=H_4nupAxvNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw english teacher

wanna 2 million Middle Eastern Men?
we could sell them to you for very cheap.

I studied International business management and I'm fluent in Dutch, German and English. Would I be considered an asset to you country? I don't speak Jap though.
I'm white too if that helps.

i mean you guys could die with honor and diginity....and your weeb sjit...or you know let your shiyhole island become another sandmiggu paradise where you weebs are excuted for not praising allah

>Population decreases
>Wages increase
>Housing gets cheaper
>New families will be able to buy a house and have kids
Oh no! what will you ever do?

you can have our Muslim population, prepare for cultural enrichment

>yfw you realize the japs won't take 200k white weeaboos but will take 200k rapist Syrians

Anit-immigration is almost a religion at this point on the chans

Worst living conditions
Worst salary
No unions

YES 200K MORE IMMIGRANTS PREASE

Japan has a sexzuru problem, jap men got red pilled and women don't want to be mothers. Plus their economy is driven by someone with an extra chromosome

Hi David-kun, I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

>The same exact English Teacher posting the same exact thread at the same exact time.

EVERY.
SINGLE.
DAY.

Sage goes in all fields

Go home, Davido-kun.

Friendly reminder that OP is literally a payed jew.

Hello David-kun, just came home from the job at the Japanese McDonalds?

Japan doesn't have Jews. Nice try you leaf.

Its stupidity.

IGNORE LEFTIST MEMES

Exactly. OP is a payed jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

Go home gaijin.

No, seriously. Stop with this let's fill japan with immigrants.

Those fuckers survived two nukes and their entire country being leveled with artillery and cluster bombs. They can survive some virgin NEETs.

The Banks can make a lot of money lending to the government to pay for their benefits, it drives down wages for business, and they always vote for the globalist party.

What's not to like?

Kikes have trouble with East Asians because they can't infiltrate them like the parasites they are. A white person has to be moderately red pilled to understand jews aren't really the same as them. Asians don't have this problem.

Natural selection at it's finest

Really? You posted this yesterday or two or whatever the fuck happened to your pruned thread.

This

>comprised of former fascists

That idea is just so wonderful. I don't know whether to laugh or cry for the sheer joy of such a thing existing.

Look, you post this cuck thread everyday, and I've got the perfect solution for you:

Go to the kitchen, and take out the biggest knife you have. Got it? Good. Now make sure you keep a firm grip on it, cant be letting it slip now.

Now, what you do is, ram that knife as fast and hard as you can, into your throat. I wont lie, theres probably gonna be a little bit if a sting. But push through the pain, it'll only be temporary. You'll bleed out in a matter of seconds, a minute at the most.

And all of your troubles, all of your worries about japanese immigration, will be over. Sound like a plan? Cool. Go make it happen. We all believe in you.

>Japan has no future without 200 000 kids

FTFY

Why is this hard to understand? Your country won't die after a collapse, you already had one in 1992.
Right now your population is too big to support itself, once your population levels off from not breeding and old people dying it will go back to normal.

Anyone that says you're just going to disappear is fear mongering to get you to invite immigrants to keep the status quo.
Let the population adjust and go through the turbulent time instead of postponing the inevitable with immigrants and making it worse.

You're going to get plenty of North Koreans tho.

>this thread again

SAGE

No dude. they're just going to go extinct because girls are sluts and betas can't get laid. Feminism won't go away just because Japans population will decrease

だまれ、クソやろう! 日本は日本人のためだ!

The problem is not the concept of immigration.
But more on who's immigrating.

What the fuck? English, please.

The only good thing about Japan is the fact that there are no niggers or arabs.

Please, tell me when you're bringing them... I'll take my waifu and go back home.

Things change over time in developed countries. Theres not a single developed country that acts the same way it did 100 years ago.

Stop projecting how a country acts today will be the same 100 years from now or even 50.

I cannot believe how fucking spoiled you fucks are

I would give anything to fuck a Jap chick like Hitomi tanaka or anri okita

what the fuck is wrong with you

kek

>weebshit+nazis
Confirmed autist

you should buy some best koreans for keepsies. their language is probably more similar than arabic.

>english teacher finally gets visa to Japan after begging for months in broken moon
>LET ME TELL YOU HOW TO RUN THE COUNTRY ABE!!!
Really

Automation, fuck-o.

Wow Google translate is shit. It means shut up you shit, Japan is for Japanese.

Any other Japanese here can confirm.

>seriously, what the fuck are you talkin about?

naw they all don't give a single fuck about japan they just don't want one of their misconstrued arguments to not be their anymore cause god forbid people pragmatically think about things without their faggy as feelings getting in the way.

Don't get into our business kraut, we're the ones trafficking in shitskins.

Let me in

I will repopulate your nation with glorious Anglo-Nips within 12 months

>need 200,000 immigrants

Why do I feel like instead of taking whites they are going to use this to flood the country with niggers and spics and sand niggers?

Fuck off race-mixing degenerate.

You only need patience, after we go to war with korea you can have all of the Korean refugees you want, they will assimilate.

If Japan collapses will it mean that anime dies with it?
Anoku-son you should try and make it happen!

Daily zainichi thread
Sageru

Lol, you know when there's that thread and it's like
>"prove you're not a newfag and name 3 Sup Forums poster"
This is that "Japanese guy who shills for immigration" guy.

Oh no, what ever will (((they))) do?

There are some jews but they are under 1% obviously.

>mfw kimmy is the entire north korean population

Have some babies you weebo neet cucks.

YOU FUCKING JAP CUNTS

WE LET YOU FUCKERS COME EN MASSE IN WW2

IT'S YOUR TURN TO REPAY THE FAVOR

FUCKING LET ME IN

>Oy vey you need those immigrants stupid goyim!
t. America and look what happened to it thanks to the "Melting Pot" and rootless country that followed from it

>Japan's economy being shit
>despite them being as much mostly-ethnically-homogenous as before
Then change the economical system since the working people already live there

It's no different than Sweden's current (((politicians in charge))) speaking of our (((Kalergi Plan))) visitors, greenlighted by Jewish interests such as the State-Funded org in Video Related, as being a necessary contribution to our welfare and well-being

This video was not filmed for an outsider audience btw, we have never seen it on our state television but some brave person uploaded it on the web instead

HAVE YOU NOTHING LEARNED BY WATCHING US !!!

whats a sage im sick of seeing it everywhere on 4 chan wtf is it

English teacher go home

Sayonara Japan. I'm gutted for you.

cultural enrichment on its way im going to japan hahhahahahahaha

WAITO PIGGU GO HOMU

Just bring in 2 from the middle east.
They'll outbreed the natives in 8 generations.

Biggu Schnozu go home

>this faggot posts this thread twice daily at the exact same time and still gets 200+ replies
I really fucking hate nu/pol/

As I've said before: if you're going to have immigration at least make it an Asian only policy but honestly I could give a flying fuck about any nonwhite country Japan included except for if your country collapsed and was taken over by subhuman apes you'd all be flooding to BC and making us less white (or at least assuming we're still part of Cuckada at that time

kek

Just take the inevitable Nork refugees

>we have this thread every week

>15th time posting this shit
> Think it is totally going to work this time
Fuck off dave. I may not like japan that much but aleast they are sticking to thier honors and die with dignity instead of selling thier souls like you. You are an embarrassment to people everywhere you role playing weeb. Type sage in options.

you again,ok just calm japan well be culturaly enriched soon

>Our
t. English teacher

>200k migrants in 50 years for a country of several millions
wow it's fucking nothing

People still doubt this simple fact, the things that are really going on will destroy your minds.

You fucking retarded globalist pieces of shit.

There is no such thing as a country that NEEDS immigrants to "survive".

If population growth is necessary then it means the country is a pyramid scheme.

At one point there were only 100,000 people in Japan....it didn't die.

At one point there were only 1,000,000 people....and it didn't die.

A population decline just means you have to readjust your resources.

Instead of building new schools/hospitals/libraries etc you slowly sell them off as they become redundant.

Didn't they just overtook China in some positive economic statistic? Can't be that bad, then.

Japanese corporations are doing very well thanks to the factory work being outsourced to south-east Asia.
Doesn't change the fact that the japanese worker on the other hand is working more, earning less and his tax burden will only get heavier as time goes and the retired population outweights the working-age one.

Why let them in when you could easily put more than 200,000 benis in bagina?

>I keep gettin older but these shit threads just stay the same

Why not just increase the wages? Then he won't have to work as much, and it's easier to pay the taxes

I think it would be good for Japan, just dont let too many people in who water down your culture. Make sure they are worth a damn and can actually offer the country something.

I fucking hate you japanon

come on man, i need those immigrants. i got these cheeseburgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_4nupAxvNw

you underestimate the rate that third world immigrants breed at
see: 56% white and dropping at an alarming pace

I have an Idea to destroy the Japanese race. All we have to do is send all of our white women over there. If we do this, the west will be so much better off as we got rid of our parasites and pawned them off on the Japanese. It is a win win situation.

>Why not just increase the wages?
Because this isn't Norway and the country isn't reapping absurd profits off oil exploitation.
C'mon, you know very well you don't "just increase the wages" on the scale of an entire country. And let's not even mention the weakness of the yen or the national debt.
The plan is 200k people spread through 50 years.
Japan's population is 120 million.
It's a drop in the water.

Stop replying to this fucking thread every day.

How is a weak yen a bad thing though? wont that help their export market, and also make Japan a better travel destination as it will be seen as a more economical choice?

yes, there's always a "plan" but the number always seems to (((increase)))

>lower taxes
>higher quality of life
>cheaper
>lower inflation
>lower rent

all side effects of a naturally declining population of a wealthy nation.

can you see now why (((they))) want to import migrants?

I dunno, you tell me, you're the one who pactized with the Saudi essentially allowing them to destabilize the entire middle east and now Europe just so the dollar could remain strong thanks to its value being indexed on oil prices.
In all seriousness, a weak currency/inflation comes with a lot of issues such as discouraging investment (it is much harder to make a profit in a weaker currency, meaning any investment will be a bigger risk) it puts you in a disadventage in imports (which is a pretty huge deal in Japan)

a magical spice from the orient

Leaf tier post

>lower taxes
Not when the working population is stagnating and the retired population is skyrocketing, no.
The taxes will only get lower in about 40 years IF (and that's a big if considering the current trend) the japanese reach replacement rate, if not then there won't be a decrease in the first place, at best a stagnation.

No point in being a developed country if your people can't live well. A decent economy and low prices means you will be living like Gods in 20 years while we pay taxes and work forever.

>Our economic performance is worst in developed countries for over two decades

Surely the cure lies in importing a bunch of mentally stunted sand niggers and somalis.