Black Kids Bully White Toddler

truthisahatecrime.blogspot.com/#!/2013/08/black-kids-bully-white-toddler.html

This probably redpilled a lot of people who thought that Diversity is our Strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9vBHAyVmWQ

Other urls found in this thread:

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk
conservativetribune.com/woman-shoots-thug-robbing
nydailynews.com/news/national/ohio-teen-charged-murder-woman-found-knifed-school-article-1.1522049
heyjackass.com/
miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
incogman.net/victims-of-pc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And the desire that Blacks have to harm whites never stops. See below.

2 feral negroes killed a little girl and her 21 year old uncle.

They let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the nigger brings in another nigger who kills them to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk

Niggers gonna nig.

Everywhere there are niggers, they nig.

Everywhere.

And Merkel and Obama tried to infect white families with the continent of Africa.

Evil people.

OMG.

How is he going to survive if he does not steal?

Have you thought of that?

>2013
>haha yeah that shit is whack
in other news.... pic related

As poorfag from poor family this shit angers me. Yes childhood was hell, being laughed at for used up clothes from secondhand and other shit, yes children are sometimes really evil. But I got though it worked my ass off, now I'm better off than the fuckers that laughed at me I could laugh at them now and honestly sometimes I do.

'You knew damn well I was a snake, before you took me in....'

You make a good point.

I think it may be possible that theft and sneakiness are genetic traits in the Black person.

Many fight their natures, aided by White massa-sperm.

But niggers are parasites, mostly.

>Home owner shot and killed 17 yr-old burglar named Trevon Johnson. Johnson’s family spoke out against the homeowner for killing their relative

conservativetribune.com/woman-shoots-thug-robbing

That story is a cautionary tale. Kindness is seen as weakness by the brutal.

Good thing I'm naturally an asshole. Ok, I'm kind too, but you have to be selective and secretive. Afterall, Christians are supposed to pray in private and not tout their good deeds in the town square.

P.S. "Afterall" is a friggen word.

Where are the white kid parents?
They crazy leaving kid with feral niggers?

They probably bought into the lie that blacks are the same as whites.

I hope they learned from this experience.

I'm black, yet I don't want to harm any other races. Some people make bad choices. These people shouldn't be used to represent a race. That's like me saying all white people are murderers because Ted Bundy was a murderer.

Enjoy

Niggers gonna nig

>Kindness is seen as weakness by the brutal.

I think that niggers have no sense of gratitude, any more than a serpent does.

A snake will bite you even though you raised it and fed it every day.

Because snakes are not human.

Neither are those 2 niggers.

>One people doesn't represent the race.
What about 70%
Or a race movement.
How do you know that you are not the one that represent your race you fucking nigger.

98 percent of blacks are evil or have a sneaky disposition.

You are in the 2 percent and that is good.

But whites who want to stay safe avoid blacks.

Also, check that get.

>I think it may be possible that theft and sneakiness are genetic traits in the Black person.
it's because they were only in fucking africa 2 centuries ago and their main way to survive were goat farming or sneaky animal hunting
people not evolve that fast so it's in their blood to do nothing almost all day and go to hunt once for a while

oh ok i guess it's no big deal then

So you agree that they are genetically inferior and should all be repatriated to their African paradise?

nydailynews.com/news/national/ohio-teen-charged-murder-woman-found-knifed-school-article-1.1522049

Kinda true brother.
But look at the area. Never put kid in potential harms way.

>But whites who
.... are afraid of things not like them (skin color, language, religion, culture, city type, etc)
>avoid blacks

Congrats on a beautiful got get!!!

it's not like you can make good soaps from them

Not exactly because you see nigger, the fact white areas arent bullet storms like your shitholes shows that sociopaths are a genetic minority in whites but a majority in blacks. So your Ted Bundy comparison is retarded.

>hurr white people just as bad as us I swear man
If so explain WHY ONLY THE BLACK MAJORITY AREAS ARE DANGEROUS.

Where are the feral packs of white teenagers beating the shit out of random humans?

Where are the white criminals gangs terrorizing streets?

Shut the fuck up nigger.

This. Black lives matter!

Don't let your child play with dangerous animals unsupervised.

I remember this. Her parents weren't even watching her. I wouldn't let my kid play with a bunch of feral nigs, let alone leave them unsupervised when they are as little as she is.

Whatever it is, it isn't an excuse for MODERN nigger behavior.

Vietnamese boat people who had been living all of their lives in a war zone and didn't speak English - these Vietnamese boat people came to America and in one generation they had sons and daughters who were engineers and scientists and doctors and lawyers.

All the while niggers wallowed in their parasitical laziness and evil.

Meanwhile in Chimpcongo

heyjackass.com/

How many second chances do we have to give niggers before we don't trust them?

Every white I know wasted decades of their lives because they had been taught that diversity was our strength?

>checks flag
Can't argue with the nigger flag.

>But whites who
like being alive and like having a family
>avoid blacks
ftfy

>I wouldn't let my kid play with a bunch of feral nigs

The parents learned a tough lesson.

>they are not like us, they are so much worse

pic related is a black le'genius

Sorry -wrong pic.

Here is Le'Genius (middle name Wisdom)

>Every white I know
you need to get out more. travel to other countries much?

>bully is tottally OK guise, it builds up the character and filters out the genetically weak, fucking modern society wanting to eliminate bullying is degenerate

>oh no niggers bully white kids this is not good, this must be stopped and the niggers should be killed, bullying is NOT RIGHT

-Sup Forums

yes i'm sure that's true......
remove head from ass.

What's the big deal here?

The weak shall fear the strong.

I don't necessarily disagree with any of your points, but you and I both know if you had to leave your child with a stranger and the only thing you knew about them was their race, you'd choose the white person over the nigger every day of the week.

WHITE TEACHER DISCUSSES A FAILING GRADE WITH A BLACK PARENT:

WHITE TEACHER: I had to give Jamal a failing grade for the essay he turned in. The work clearly wasn't his own work.

>BLACK MOTHER: Jamal is a hard worker. I make him sit down and do his work every night and I saw him working on that essay.

WHITE TEACHER: Jamal plagiarized another paper.

>BLACK MOTHER: Aw hell naw. Mah baby aint no play-jer like that. He do his own work.

WHITE TEACHER: He cheated. I recommend that you discuss that with him.

>BLACK MOTHER: No he didn't. I helped him with that paper. I remember that now. I sat down with him on 2 different nights and I helped him.

WHITE TEACHER: The paper he turned in was a WORD FOR WORD match with an essay I downloaded from the internet, posted 3 years ago. Word for word.

>BLACK MOTHER: You just racist and don't want my baby to get into college.

They don't understand plagiarism. School is just a process of "regurgitating facts," so how can "regurgitating some facts" be wrong? It's partly black culture and partly the school system. But the reason it's the school system is because schools are now guided by black/minority/marxist culture. Everything is only defined in relation to something else,so it's only "cheating" if you "don't like me."

Niggers whose ancestors were enslaved in the US now live in one of the richest countries in the world rather than the shithole of the world that exist in Africa. Please tell me where on earth it is better to be a nigger than in America?

Bottom Line: Niggers are better off because of slavery.

>The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

To be honest, that's a valid reason to target someone, from our pov at least.

I would never in a trillion years let my kids play with some ghetto black kids. I saw a group of them, all under ten, at our local playground throwing mulch at each other, saying muthafukka, nigga, etc.

Well this really happened.

The mother and the teacher met with the principal and the mother threatened to call the media and blame the school system and the teacher AND THE PRINCIPAL for being racist.

The principal caved. He had the teacher disregard that essay in calculating the kid's grade.

>kids are bullying eachother

Headline shit right there, OP.

Jim Crow existed for a reason folks. To protect us from the consequences of living amongst the savages

>Le'Genius
>not a Genius
>wewlad

>They don't understand plagiarism

Not even Saint MLK. He plagiarized his doctoral thesis (among much else, likely).

Genuinely surprised to see a black dad still in the picture

Niggers

>implying black parents are involved in their children's schooling

>Niggers are better off because of slavery.

This is so very true.

>>implying black parents are involved in their children's schooling

Only when they need to lie and whine.

Then they show up sometimes.

>Sup Forums is one person

>I saw a group of them, all under ten, at our local playground throwing mulch at each other, saying muthafukka, nigga, etc.

Bad enough that rap music infects our white teens' minds.

Niggers are not genetically programmed to work for anything.

It goes back to the banks of the Niger and Congo.

Niggers didn't do much work in order to feed themselves.

Nor did they have to work together to solve survival problems.

And stealing was rewarded.

So was chimp behavior.

All of the above explains the lazy, low IQ, low-morals niggers we have today.

Niggers

>Black Dad

Yeah that was curious

The trouble is that not even a strong whip hand could prevent a nigger from being a nigger. And niggers will fuck a waiting hole. Including their daughters (the word "motherfucker" comes from the Black Community).

Niggers:

Little to no impulse control.

Low IQ.

Overweaning sense of their own importance.

Inability to empathize with others.

An ingrained & culturally reinforced (by their own black leaders) hatred of whites.

>And niggers will fuck a waiting hole. Including their daughters and mothers (the word "motherfucker" comes from the Black Community).

fixed

bumping

>2013

this happened in minnesota

Why are nigger "child" so fucking ugly?

>white kids don't plagiarize
>all white parents are good parents
ok steve

Niggers haven't changed, comrade.

>Why are nigger "child" so fucking ugly?

Give or take a sport, niggers are lower on the evolutionary scale.

Of all places.

We imported our own parasites on purpose.

Little black girls with plastic shit in their hair are almost guaranteed to be stupid loud brats with dindu parents

t. someone who went to minority white schools

>Little blacks ... are almost guaranteed to be stupid loud brats with dindu parents

ftfy

>But I got though it worked my ass off, now I'm better off

That shit don't fly with the black community.

The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

You have the logical skills we have learned to expect from niggers.

Paul Slater broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

Never forget these evil evil people.

Niggers HATE us.

incogman.net/victims-of-pc/
We need to live separate from these murder monkeys, in any way we can manage, ideally separate at the continent level. The longer we wait on doing that, the worse it's going to get.

>If so explain WHY ONLY THE BLACK MAJORITY AREAS ARE DANGEROUS.

Cultural differences obviously.

In black culture there are few things worse you can be than white.
To act in any way that can be construed as 'white' will see you targeted by mass ridicule at best. So if you enunciate words, press your clothes, pay attention in class, read a book, take anything other than gettin money seriously, then you are an Uncle Tom Oreo who needs to get his ass beat.

This attitude alone isn't much trouble, a full nigger in a non-black majority area will just end up a jailed failure or working a shitty 9-5. However in mass, a culture that hates everything about the culture supporting it, will end up like Detroit.

The best way to combat this counter-culture culture is by faith. Christian blacks will hold the distrust for whites that is prevalent in nig culture, but they are also the hardest policing force for other nigs. They're the ones setting up the neighborhood watch and block clubs that push back against gang and drug activity rather than passively not snitch as the average nig would. They also are the ones most willing to work and socialize with whites.

And I don't mean you any harm, but it's in my best interests to play percentages.

"Had a future"
But broke into someone's home.
What a bunch of niggers.

It goes even deeper than that. Think about it.
Some white dude at the end of slavery thought he was doing good by letting this monkey's ancestors out of their bars

And then that monkey went to have children, and their children's children had this nig. And then this nig benefited once again from the kindness of the white man.

And proceeds to repay that kindness with a bullet through a little girl's head.

>Cultural differences obviously.

Nice map, you ready to suck off your slant-eyed superiors yet?

>And proceeds to repay that kindness with a bullet through a little girl's head.

Niggers don't understand gratitude.

Or the bonds of society.

you offer no facts to support your emotional rant.

christians bomb hospitals an your cool with it. one black steps on someones toe and you lose your shit.

the entire issue exists in your cuck mind.

Niggers in Africa will be servicing the Chinaman, assuming the Chinaman wants unwashed negroid disease pit.

Pic Un-related

fucking hell bitch was named after a brand

Their names perplex me so much.

>Emotional rant

Confirmed didn't read a fucking word.
I didn't preach on about how all people were equal or any bullshit like that.
I just said that for the most part culturally blacks are raised to at minimum completely distrust every white they see and despise anyone who embraces white culture.

Pretty much mirroring your own redpilled beliefs. Difference is since blacks as a race are more emotionally driven, they're far more likely to act on those beliefs.

Plus the faith route isn't the only way to combat nig culture, just the best because in that case they police themselves.

Niggers are inferior on many levels.

>ALSO,SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS NEVER INVENTED THE WHEEL

>THE WHEEL

So NOW it's okay to make fun of kids right pol?Fuck I hate dindus but leave the kids alone,go for the big chimps

>So NOW it's okay to make fun of kids right pol?

>make fun of

Being from Zambia, you clearly have reading comprehension problems

There is nothing funny about packs of chimps preying on humans

>those names

And nothing of value was lost.

That wasn't the what the discussion was about.

I was just explaining why black majority areas are so shit, I'm not going to stop you from posting skulls and stats.

White Lady: Freeze! The police are on their way.

>Nigger, turning and walking quickly towards the white lady: Bitch, you better step back. Because I'm fiddin to take that muh fuckin gun away from you.

No more talking after that. Because those would have been his last words.

Just the sound of a white lady holstering her weapon and then punching 3 numbers on her cell phone.