SOMALI rapes 12 year old Swede then his family and rest of school start abusing her

The 19 year old Somali abducted the Swedish young girl,and violently raped her while repeating ‘black dick is expensive’.It sounds like some awful horror story or snuff film, but after a trial the Somali was let off with probation, in a case which shocked many and appeared in various media outlets around the world.
After this atrocity, she began to be harassed and assaulted by Muslim students at her school and in the community, and was even physically attacked by the siblings and mother of her rapist.They punched her, kicked her in her stomach, and also caused dental damage by hitting her in the face. The famous picture of her bloodied mouth came after that encounter.
She was forced to continue going to school despite this abuse because Sweden has made homeschooling illegal. Now, in an update to this sickening story, it seems the family has decided to flee to Eastern Europe to escape,the Somalis harassing and attacking the girl and the Swedish authorities who seem more intent on punishing them than their assailants. The report is from Fria Tider''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol42nwLNJ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NDKIs0v120s
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/friends-family-rapist-muhammed-continue-abuse-12-year-old-victim/
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>raped her while repeating ‘black dick is expensive’
MY FUCKING SIDES!

too bad

this never happened.

It's what Sweden wanted so whatever

"alternative" """news""" like fria tider is fake news!

i am getting a boner

>black dick is expensive

not suprised desu, cant wait till 2018 when SD wins.

How does supply and demand work?

>If you do not kill these people God will set himself against you, Prepare yourselves for september.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol42nwLNJ1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=NDKIs0v120s

>fria tider is fake news!
Because reporting what happens is illegal in sweden now? Fuck you. We are going to invade sweden, deport all immigrants and kill all swedes. New Norwegia inc.

It's not funny fucking shitskin.

>t. bluepilled cuck

This.
Can't wait for the decisive victory of the SD.

It did

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/friends-family-rapist-muhammed-continue-abuse-12-year-old-victim/

Similarly, a little girl in Idaho was assaulted by refugee scum and was harassed after. The faggot Obama DOJ were more concerned about muh Islamaphobia than the fact this little girl was assaulted.

Fucking horrible, jesus christ she'll never forget this. He should have been beheaded in public. No one deserves that kind of fate that young.

At least she aughta grow up faster and see stuff for what it really is.

Sweden.

Dude, thats their culture over there in Sweden.

So don be a racist against Swedistanis pls.

nice source

Why hasn't someone killed these fucking demons yet?

>Copypasting old news without links to source for (you)'s
Montenegro pls

>breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/friends-family-rapist-muhammed-continue-abuse-12-year-old-victim/

Also Swedish Fria Tider Swedish news

Oh well

learn how to google, hairy mongrel.

it's coming. the west will eventually snap and revolt against politicians who forced this onto us. hang every one of our traitorous (((leaders))) from the streetlamps and all kebab will be removed.

They want to hurt us.

>breitbart
Are you seriously fucking retarded? I mean I have no idea whether or not it happened, but breitbart is a fucking joke

During Holocaust 2.0 Somalis will have the privilege of being exterminated first, even before Jews. There is something vile about these people, I view insects as more worthy of life than they.

>implying the little Swedish whore didn't literally beg for his dick

source?

hahaahhahahahahhaahahah

it is. they're digging their own grave blissfully unaware and their children suffer the consequences. I hope their souls never recover. I enjoy this.

>As he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.
The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘Muhammed’ claimed he didn’t know the girl was under-age and that they were in a consensual relationship.

Can't get any more humiliating then that.

That's like your opinion, cuck.

WELL DESERVED

>violently raped her while repeating ‘black dick is expensive’
STOP, i can only get so erect

It seems inevitable at this point. Is civil war their goal?

Good goy, rabbi taught you well!

KYS noodle nigger.

I'm surprised this hasn't given rise to lynch mobs to teach these rapists a lesson.

WTF are you doing Sven?

>this never happened.
It did.

It didn't make much news though.

Swedish men, if you won't take a stand against this, you have failed not only Swedes, but your own family, their future as well as Europe, and the west. No one else can or will put a stop to this but you.
First thing to do is to actively redpill you families and friends on everything you know about these matters. You have to reveal your power levels, the stakes are too high for you not to. I know you fear how people will take it, but you must consider the fact that all you may lose is a few moron sjws etc. I know from experience that many many people are just like us, they are afraid to speak up but they condemn in their mind all of these atrocities invited on our countries by anti-national globalists.

Probably. I think it needs to be made clear though that simply removing kebab will not fix the problem.

The leadership and wealthy political backers like Soros and his ilk need to be permanently removed.

No plea for mercy must be accepted. They are directly responsible for this.

whatever. there was a disabled hungarian girl living in sweden with her swedish relative(aunt or something) but sweden refused to pay for her care and kicked her out.
meanwhile they shower niggers and sandnigger with money.

i want every swedish girl to be raped(and the video posted online so i can fap) and the whole country destroyed.

Why aren't Swedish feminist up in arms about this?

I think what he thinks is funny is that the Somali shitskin doesn't understand supply and demand.
Zerg shitskin dick is NOT expensive.
These Zerg are going to infest the world and eventually destroy it.

>but sweden refused to pay for her care and kicked her out.
So we should pay for your disabled? Get fucked mate

>not liking black dicks cucking swedish girls

cuz the rapist isnt white

But our established media like aftonbladet is better? hah kys

>121996582
Nah dudes. No other party will work with SD. Their best shot would be reaching 30% and M and KD forming an alliance; M will never work with SD so they're fucked.

Plus I think SD has kinda hit a ceiling with 22% in the polls. A lot of people (particularly women) are so brainwashed they would literally rather be raped or die than be called racist.

Because it doesn't fit their narrative of welcoming refugees with open arms.
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

>Why aren't Swedish feminist up in arms about this?
Because they don't know about it and they don't want to know about it. They refuse to read the sites that write about it. They are fake news, racist, fascist etc.

While I'm sorry to hear about this, I'm not surprised.
What the fuck is it going to take for Swedes to stand up against these immigrants, or are they just going to remain fully cucked?

>it seems the family has decided to flee to Eastern Europe to escape
Pretty much the fate of all white Europeans in 30 years.

sensing a bit a jealousy that you were born in a nation full of similarly hairy mongrels.

look, spawn of a donkey and hairy woman. the swedes are a naively altruistic people, worse yet, they are being taken advantage of by kikes and feminism gone rampant.

i don't blame them for being passive weak cucks, and so neither would i want to see them destroyed by animals for the sake of removing a unique people from the face of the earth.

i'd sooner see Hungary blasted off the planet than Sweden. At least they're an attractive people, if nothing else.

starting to really feel bad for the men in sweden who know how bad it is but have no chance of fighting back at this point.

THIS

DICK

AINT

FREEEEEEEEEEE

90% of white Swedes see nothing wrong with this.

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>Snapchat "Y" .me
thank me later

I want to meet faggots like you but you pussy motherfuckers NEVER voice you faggot opinions in public

My friend callls them vertical ants

Because they don't want to appear racist. The whole SJW culture is flawed from top to bottom, and needs to be stamped out like the fucking cancer it is.

Its hard to believe there are any men left in Sweden.

This is the future they chose

Hope they all get raped

no. and you shouldn't pay your niggers either . get fucked sven

>Plus I think SD has kinda hit a ceiling with 22% in the polls.
lol no, they have gotten way more then 22% in the polls.

30% in the election is not unrealistic at all. They don't even have to do anything, every single other party is accomplices to the multicultural agenda and SD literally have tens of thousands of party workers going around converting people all the time.

And by party workers i mean immigrants that act like shit.

They're not white, so its okay.

i seriously have no sympathy
get your shit together and wake up to the real world idiots

A lynching or two would really help this problem.

We need to bring back lynching.

you sound brown

So then, Mongolian rape baby, what's your point?

this story is already some years old and proven to be true
get the fuck out newfag

Have to agree here. Every somali I've met is a hostile, violent ultra mad walking timebomb of islamic niggerdom.

Why do these people even leave their own country? Every fucking time, somalis HATE the people of the nation they've moved to. Every time. They're fucking savages.

You already pay for thousands of somalis there. Why don't you give the poor girl some money?

you ARE brown.

>because you're 90% body hair

I'm not. It only takes a small percentage of people to begin to affect change, but they still will not do it.
The average Swede is far too busy sucking on the nanny governments tit to really give a shit.

When they start waking up, and we start seeing evidence of this, I'll start to care, but until then, fuck them.

No this is the future george soros chose for them.

There will be a reckoning

>police using alias on perp

She needs to appeal drop by and dox these shitskins.

Perhaps some black metal bad motherfuckers from Norway can come visit and resolve the issue.

So how can someone as a father not kill the Somali then the family then go on a killing spree and kill as many shitskins as possible.
If this happened to my daughter I would grab my AR and go on a shooting spree killing every nigger I saw.

You just know not a single swede took any measures to prevent that girl from continuously being harassed and violently attacked by her rapists family and friends. They fled. That's what they had to do. They didnt fight back. No male family members of that girl thought it well to organize some vigilante retribution. They could have done it so easily. A bunch of sub-humans immigrants? Imagine how easily, with some balls, it would have been to kidnap every last one of them, take them to a desolate location, and torture them to death. Make sure you get everyone. Every last family member. Every friend of the rapist. Women, children, everything included. Torture them all to death really elaborately. Feed them their own flesh. Get two of em at once, force them to watch eachother have their eyes melted by welding gear. Hear their screams. Watch their fear and despair. Revel in their suffering.

My small town has more than just a bit of enrichment going on, but so far only one gangrape has taken place. They were all deported, and should consider themselves lucky. If anyone around here finds out who'd committed such a crime, they'd wish they'd never been born.

We need to start fighting back. The non-cucked swedes need to start doing some medieval shit. Kidnappings. Tortures. Film it. Spread the fear. Take pictures of castrated niggers and mudslimes. Spread it all over sweden.

Have you ever noticed regardless of how heavy the metal is the band members are ALWAYS faggot pussies

She was in a willing relationship with him and only complained because he fucked her very roughly and dumped her ass to the curb after he thought he impregnated her.

Who cares. Swedes are cheap/expendable. The Somali did the right thing. The strong will survive and the weak shall perish. The Swedes know this and are appropriately bending over for the powerful virile masculinity coming from the Orient.

>Holocaust 1.0
ftfy

I'm talking about the fans.

And no one would miss these kebabs. No one.

Not the government. Not the swedes. Nobody.

If they simply all vanished, put 10 feet down into a pit, no one would give a fuck because these savages contribute nothing to Sweden at all.

Are there NO male Swedes with any sense of retribution over their sisters being mass raped?

>Torture them all to death really elaborately.
simplicity is key here

just hang them in a public area

Do you have any idea of how hard it is to own a firearm in Europe, and Sweden in general?

I'm eagerly awaiting crystal night 2.0 in Europe, but I have no doubt it will not be the Swedes to get the ball rolling.

The orient? What are you fucking retarded?

>breitbart
kekkk, almost as bad as cnn

>nig nogs and pregs coalburner
>coalburner feminist progessive does not abort child
Yea that will never happen, she will not feel empwoered enough until she aborts at least 10 children.
Unless she is one of those who wants to deconstruct not only her privilege and her country but her genes too by breeding mongrel shitskins and wasting away thousands of years of uncorrupted bloodline.
I want to kill myself too.

>Fria tider

A pure coincidence that (((Bonnier))) wants to block Fria Tider.
I wonder why.

>ywn have sex with a 12 year old
being a good guy is not rewarding at all.

Deathcore and metalcore isnt real metal, user.

nothing. make sure to always have some lube with you

rapesexual

Come home white man.

That would make them as bad as the rapists. Instead, they need to violently run those shitskins out of the country.

I would have far more respect for these Swedes if they began to really pressure the government to change their ways, but they won't because they are a fully cucked nation.

This is just shitty "satire", but honestly, don't you faggots ever get tired from eating up fake shit all the time? Not even once?

Why doesn't the father kill this nigger?

At 12 years old? Never mind, these days girls are riding the cock carousel in junior high.

god
damn