Is Elon musk the smartest man to ever live?

Is Elon musk the smartest man to ever live?

Better question. Is OP smoking crack or meth?

Meth.

Hes dating Amber Heard so no

RIP private space exploration

this
she wants to get married
but hopefully after this divorce (which would be like his 4th) he gets working on those sexbots

*blocks your path*

>einstein
>smartest
top kek he was smart but nah

Musk is just the new Jobs

Nikola Tesla is smartest Man ever.

Elon Musk cannot be compared to Nicola Tesla, let alone Hunter Thompson.

wtf are you talking about.
he didn't build that stuff himself

Who said Einstein was the smartest?

All I was implying was smarter. I guess I should have started with this pic. Next time.

Why are there so many Elon Musk shills on here lately?

>lately

Nah probably Tesla.

Yes. Make Mars Great Again 2030.

faggot detected. pres [s] to spit or [h] to holocaust.

A notorious marketer needs a place for proxies to market for him.

This man has literally figured out the whole Universe.
His power level is off the charts.

fuck off boris, da vinci is the most brilliant man that has ever existed, and he wasn't gay

I like his hat.

Leonardo was a true genius and the ultimate response to people who claim christianity held Europe back.

>Amber Heard
>30 y.o. Hag.

Manufacturer warranty expired. Vaginal dryness is about to happen. Requiring children installation and support.

Elon confirmed for retard.

*invents a new field of mathematics to calculate the exact formula to block your path*

>and he wasn't gay
Hew was, that's why he was great. See my post here

normies are cancer.

Nikola Tesla has that honor.

No, but is one of them.

Already a legend.

Only faggots can't see that.

>fell for Einstein meme

nope
it is me

how do you even compare their intelligence?
he has made physics discoveries but most of the ground work was already laid, special theory of relativity already existed before. he just discovered the general one.

Him and Leibnitz both dabbled in calculus at the same time.

>ultimate response to people who claim christianity held Europe back.

He was losing his precious time with shitty paintings on the church walls. Christianity is retarded.

>world expert at milking subsidies
>smartest man that ever lived

Musk Go Bust

He's the smartest cuck to ever live.

(((einstein)))
stole De Pretto's ideas on E=mc2

NDT's cancer has spread even to Sup Forums I see.

He invented calculus at 19 in his free time. He found the practical proof for the formerly emprical only Kepler laws for a friend who casually asked him about it over the weekend.

NDT is just a retard who can't remember shit but rambles out a jumble of words he doesnt understand.

he wasn't, he loved both women and men, and if you're seriously bringing his sexuality into consideration you have some serious problems

Einstein>Tesla
Archimedes>everyone

>Takes bribes to shill video games

Haha.

Da Vinci WAS gay AND the most brilliant man that ever lived, until President Trump. Now Da Vinci is just meh.

he was an athiest

Tesla is responsible for electricity based lighting.

Both direct current (which Edison patented), and alternating current.

He's responsible for fluorescent light bulbs which far supercede the dominant incandescent.

Without him we literally wouldn't have functional contemporary electrical systems. And he did this in 1800s - 1910s

I need a rapid digest on this man/woman

Why do these plebbit faggots keep posting Elon Musty-Meme every single fucking day?

too soon

>marry with prenup
>divorce and remarry because wife doesn't like prenup
>divorce and lose half your shit
>fall for succubus again

>smartest man to ever live
Absolutely not

>he was an athiest

Bullshit.

archimedes was a time traveler though

This is arguably the correct answer.

that vid. wtf. no serously

WTF? can't this faggot animal just STOP EATING? the fuck is wrong you you amerishits? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

This!
The guy was so smart, he didnt even want his own kids to start doing science cause he knew they would never be as good as him and therefor only ruin his name.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT he did all that??!! And here I thought all he did was start a car company LOL :))~

Last time I brought up healthy, productive things I do with my life (composing music, heading to a cabin every few months), I was accused of being a Jew.

There are non-Jewish successful Americans.

Far more practical use than einsteins theory of relativity which is really common sense in a time where most people couldn't read or write prolifically.

Which further proves how Tesla had far more ingenious inventions than Einsteins basic theory.

List of smartest people ever in no particular order:

Tesla
Gauss
Newton
Einstein
Euler
Bogdanoffs

Any retard can be compared to Hunter S. Thompson and come out looking pretty smart.

I dont recognise the last guys on that list, can I get a quick summery?

You sound like a smart young man I'm sure middle school is going well for you

This and Euler

/thread

No. However Elon is certainly the interesting entrepreneur of our times.

Most retarded shit I heard today.

>Bogdanoffs
You didn't wrote this. You didn't even moved your hands after typing Euler.

Musk is making the world a better place.
And not only this world.

The shills we see here are pro-oil. It's obvious enough. There was a push for electric cars some decades ago. It failed for a reason.

THIS

Tesla - electricity
Gauss - you will find him anywhere
Newton - you will find him anywhere
Einstein - meme
Euler - Complex numbers, solved the equation x^2+1
Bogdanoffs - Europes last hope

>Most retarded shit I heard today.

but it's true

Dumps phosgene gas in your path since he is too busy feeding half the world and inventing Zyklon B.

No but he's a very hard working and smart business man and a talented sales person. I wouldn't call him the smartest man to ever live.

>And not only this world.

Care to elaborate?

Musk is just another Steve Jobs. He will probably die of space cancer or something anyways.

why? because he got government subsidies to build a shitty car? kek fucking idiot

He's one of my idols, but nowhere near the smartest person ever.

No it's not. Jobs pushed a simplistic, more powerful device.
While Musk is pushing clean energy with every single of his products. Of course except rocket fuels, but he still downed the cost for shuttles by 60 million dollars.
How can you counter this?

S

>And not only this world.
>Multiplanetary.
>Higher chance of survival.
>Evolution 101

My dad works at Carl's Jr. He said Elon came to Carl's Jr. one day and he was a real dummy

>While Musk is pushing clean energy with every single of his products.
>solar panels
>clean

Highly implied, but please stop falling for this meme. Musk is doing cool stuff, we can all agree to that. But that doesnt make him the worlds most intelligent person ever.

How come solar isn't clean?

Have I said he is the most int? Every post of mine is a reply to random user.
No he isn't the great by he sure made huge progress which wasn't exactly made before.

You're mining tons of extremely toxic minerals, spewing pollutants into the air while doing so, then transporting said minerals to another country so you can use extremely polluting techniques to create solar panels. Then you set them up so someone can feel good, at the cost of making the power grid more unstable.

This is just stupid.
Any sources to back it up except fake media?
Yes, I demand papers.

His plan is not about being clean, it's about making a reliable source of affordable and reusable energy so disaster won't happen when we run out of oil.

Why do you need papers for any of that information? Mining equipment is polluting, ships to transport your mined material are polluting, factories are polluting, and solar panels do make the grid more unstable: they create intermittent power which is very uneconomical (and in some cases unsafe) to comply with.

And when you do run out of oil (ignoring that fact that peak oil is an economical term for the point at which the amount of money that can logically be invested into finding and mining oil reservoirs is at it's peak due to limited readily available oil reservoirs), what's going to happen? Your ships are gone, your planes are gone, your industry is gone (solar panels can not support even a modest factory), so therefore your society is gone. It's not worth worrying about it.

One of his goals is clean. He clearly speaks about global warming, you just haven't watched enough of him

He's a sales person so of course he's going to say that to sell his products better, seeming to be a green business is currently very good and makes people buy your product because they think that driving a car is the problem while it's our incredibly large and globalized consumerism.

no I am, but hes the most innovative man of our time.

didn't invent shit
didn't achieve shit
he doesn't even know basic science
as evident by his hyper-meme transportation
just a tard with money and good following from lots of tards

didn't mean to quote

>but he still downed the cost for shuttles by 60 million dollars.

downed muh dick. just wait and see what happens when the government subsidy ends.

Cars are the biggest pollutant of CO2 in the world.
>NASA funded by gov
>Musk contracts with NASA

nice one goy!

>Cars are the biggest pollutant of CO2 in the world.
And if you make them all electric you have just shifted the burden of generating electricity to conventional power plants (most of which, I gather, are not going to be nuclear). Besides, I wasn't talking about cars, I was talking about solar panels.

>Its not worth worrying about continuing civilization
You're that much of a cuck to oil you can't even see technological civilization continuing?

He's a con artist.

It's leakage from plebbit. /r/technology and /r/futurology are basically shrines to the cult of Elon

>Einstein
>Not even a top1000
>cucknadian education

This
His work ethic he imposes on his employees is what makes him successful
He has a vision and he works harder than just about anyone on earth to get it with a decent level of intelligence to back it up
He also kinda got lucky with PayPal money but that's all modern entrepreneurship
Hard work+ luck

>con artists land reusable rockets on barges
That must be the long con
>anything government is a con
Fuck roads and borders n shit

If we have no oil, no I don't see technological civilization continuing. Any industry that relies on petroleum is gone. So petrol cars are gone, anything that runs on diesel is gone, all aircraft are gone, space travel becomes impossible, no more asphalt, a lot of lubricants are gone, and modern agriculture ceases to exist.

Oil running out is a meme pushed by people who misinterpreted the research done by Marion Hubbert. We will continue to drill for oil until the very last reservoir on this planet is gone, and by that time we will probably be drilling for oil on other planets.

Yyou still lose half your shit (if not more) even with prenup because wife at the time felt "pressured" so sign the document.

>American legal system

>amber heard T1000series sexbot model
>1 billion sales all over the world
>another billion in ElonĀ“s bank account
>Elon confirmed for retard