Does the majority in Europe agree with being cucked or is it some ploy? In France for example...

Does the majority in Europe agree with being cucked or is it some ploy? In France for example, Le Pen might win the first round, but will lose the second round, proving that people don't want things to change. Same in Austria, the Netherlands, Germany.. Are we perhaps wrong to assume what people want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKDs7TVKCRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it's an inner city thing just like the US.

But the US and UK are proof people want change

This is a slav.

Most people are against immigration but they won't vote for ebil rite wing populists because they're literally Hitler

No, they are just indoctrinated to think a certain way, for example, a lot of Americans thought that slavery was ok for a long time.
Don't worry too much about La Pen, wait till the next elections, she'll definitely win or someone with similar anti-globalists views.
Same goes to Austria, Netherlands. It will be harder for Germany, I'll give you that.
I say that, because generation Z will be able to vote by then and a lot of them are conservative.

>Are we perhaps wrong to assume what people want?

yep. people get aroused by pervert fetishes. it is natural. they aren't simply brainwashed by the msm or globalist, they also fantasize about being cucked royally.

That's what I'm starting to believe.

Anti-globalist views? You know she's a Zionist puppet aka controlled opposition, right?

>proving that people don't want things to change

They would if they actually lived among the diversity.

A Zionost who is despised by every Jew, because of her recent comments?

This is a complex issue.

The majority of people seems to not really give a damn about politics, especially when things are going right for them. I regard politics as a closed system: Most people in any given country will never, in their entire lives, have any real influence on politics. Yes, you can vote once every few years about how many seats on the council your leaders get to divide among themselves. Which they will then do behind closed doors, with no checks, no demands, no nothing. People who get into politics are mostly people who pursue it as a career since puberty. In that way politics are exactly the same as sports. If your parents didn't put you into some sort of club, tough shit, you're never going to make it, barring some fluke or hidden talent.

So right off the bat we can conclude that politics are largely influenced by whatever the fuck it is politicians want to do, and are not an accurate reflection of the wishes of the people of a nation at any given time.

And this is where the power comes into play, because politics can decide what information is available. And they're pretty panicky that any random Joe can now go onto the internet and say what he really thinks without any sort of check on it. That's a right they want purely for themselves. Because this is how they keep many people cucked: These are people who in a lot of issues are essentially uncucked. They are against migration, against support for terrorism, etc. But they vote for a cuck party, because they have their heads filled with propaganda 24/7 about how voting for an uncucked party is bad in some way.

And then there are the true cucks. And I don't mean the leftist radicals. They are the ones doing the cucking. They aren't being fooled in the slightest. I mean the social democrats. The "reasonable" people who sound smart, obviously aren't terrible people on their own, but who's political discourse seems to come directly from the radicals. They have internalized cuckdom.

Defending Jews, blaming muslims for antisemitism instead of calling out the Zionists, please watch (till 4:54):
youtube.com/watch?v=nKDs7TVKCRI

And this last group definitely agrees with being cucked. They are the ones who are stuck in a social paradigm where they gain status by being as grovelling as possible. You know the ones, the people who say "I'm ashamed for being from this country" whenever some minor thing happens. The people who are against direct democracy because they know that the current power only stands by careful manipulating of populations in an undemocratic fashion.

They are truly a tragic sort, because they think the radicals are genuine about their demands. They really think that if we just give the radicals everything they want, they will stop being radicals and go home. They're the people talking about "building bridges" and "cooperating" all the while they don't realize they're being set up and weaponized against their own culture and countrymen.

Le Pen is weak. Her père was way better.

Nobody loves Le Pen in France. She loses against EVERY BODY.

Wake up sheep !

It's true.

Define nobody?
According to polls she's 2nd.

People vote for her to protest, to annoy the real politicians. But when things get serious, people come back to politicians who have a real program.

Even fillon the corrupt, Fillon the liar, Fillon the rotten destroys Le Pen. Because he has a real program, a bad program but a real program.

That makes sense but I wouldn't call 40ish % "nobody"

Why did you post that germanic pig?

Why dont post your women instead?

You people are fucked beyond believe, you cant be save it

Forever you will be under germanics

Its very sad

Romans and ancient greeks are rolling in their graves

Its the end niggers and Muslims are the army of Satan and they will bring about Armageddon. Get your shit together user because the end of all things good is neigh.

Austria isn't that bad our right wing party is probably the biggest party in the country after the next parliamantary elections

Aren't Greek people white as well?

its all a ploy to keep the white man in charge...white people don't really care until