Das rite gook boy

Soros has a Azn Nippon waifu
How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2428855/George-Soros-does-The-billionaire-83-gets-married-time-LAVISH-wedding-42-year-old-fiance-New-York-estate-Saturday.html
youtube.com/watch?v=12tce-THLUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope he dies while he rides him

so that means he will die soon , he is giving her some money before he goes.

somebody knows the age difference ?

41 years

he`s been married to her 3 years now
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2428855/George-Soros-does-The-billionaire-83-gets-married-time-LAVISH-wedding-42-year-old-fiance-New-York-estate-Saturday.html

This is just proof that Soros is an actual humanitarian fighting transphobia and racism, since his own wife is a person of color and trans. POL btfo

Even our Jewish overlord recognize the superiority of Asian women.

>race mixing is wrong

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

Will you take the red pill?

He's already passed on his genes with another Jew. Now he's free to explore the goyim.

French man liking exotic women, color me surprised

Hmm... really makes me think

If I ever married a gook I'd have her saying this shit every night before she sucked my superior white cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=12tce-THLUE

jesus

She's 70 years old?!

Great, more jew kids incoming.

i have to agree with my fellow countryman on this one.

no... do the math again
>George Soros is 86
>Its a 41 year age difference between him and his wife
>How old is the wife?

JEW-ASIAN ELITE

BOW DOWN YA MAGGOTS

THE AGE OF THE BUGMEN HAS BEGUN

Nice gyno faceberg....

Ashkenazi are asiatic hybrids from mongolian rapes.

Based playa god bless.

>Nippon
She's a chink

>racemixing
Nigga his only child was with a (((white))) woman.
He's 86. He aint mixing shit.

We already knew asian women are the patrician choice even for (((globalists)))

I have a Japanese girlfriend and we currently wonder wether we should move back to Japan or stay in Germany. Working culture in Germany is superior but everything else can't really compete

Think about all the raw anime you could get
Plus the cool japan flag on Sup Forums

His wife is a WMAF hapa
I'm sad to say that this only confirms the mentally unstable WMAF hapa drama that Sup Forums fuels

>anime
Unfortunately other than the old dragon ball I never was interested in it.
But roleplaying as a Jap on Sup Forums was always fun

Left is literally himself

Brace yourself for Richard Kalergi 2.0

he finally realize asian are loyal waifu

A man who never accomplished anything whose name is used by nutjobs with no idea what they're talking about?

Der Untermensch
Semitic, negroid and European too. Ashkenazis are the ultimate mongrels

You can see the fear in her eyes.

>How does this make you feel?
That's fine, I'll take her as my war spoils along with Georgie's head on a pike.

wtf is soros really only 86
he looks like hes a 102

Richard Kalergi was a close pal of Jean Monnet, Winston Churchill, Konrad Adenauer, Otto Von Habsburg. A man whose initiative and framework were used for the EU founding documents, a man whose fag proposition is used for the EU flag, a man whose anthem proposition is used for the EU anthem. Right. He accomplished nothing at all

Yeah, what he said.

I see the french truly are a sophisticated people

lol gr8 b8 m8

Hmmm. Be a living god of height and blue eyes in Japan getting jealous looks all day or be an untermensch in Germany looked down on by people because you couldn't even get with a local woman. Yeah, tough choice. What are you a horder and you can't live without your "collection" of coats and old cloths in Germany? It's not a tough choice. I've hung out with dudes in Japan that got over there with a Japanese wife and to work and try things out living there, 25 years later they never felt the need to move away. It's not a tough choice. The only thing that could make it tough is if you're uncertain about the woman or you have a personal issue like a weird tie to to possessions or something.

He is Not With (((Her))) or whatever these things are

I love these pics where you can see the disgust, but pleasant happiness that she knows she's set for life albeit with having to deal with whatever disgusting sexual fetishes an 80 year old man would have, like making her fuck dogs for his entertainment or what have you.

Relative to Soros though, out of curiosity does anyone here know who the 'heir to the throne' is for him? Who's his first in line that's going to become the great enemy after he dies. I don't think it was even defined who that enemy was as well when rockafeller died?

That fucking look on the guy's face. Literally the devil incarnate.

good match. two soulless monsters.