I'm gay but I unironically enjoy Common Filth's podcasts and videos...

I'm gay but I unironically enjoy Common Filth's podcasts and videos. I feel that he is criticizing a very perverse element in the gay community (e.g. pozzing), and for that I commend him. Being gay doesn't mean being a degenerate in public.

(also I think his voice is cute :3)

anybody else /gaycommonfilth/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI
slowlyboiledfrog.com/2016/06/mark-regnerus-finds-new-bullshit-study.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQTNoOYLF2U
cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/adults-raised-gay-couples-speak-out-against-gay-marriage-federal-court
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI

What is it like being a self-hating gay?

Lol, pagans were degenerates, fucking kids is messed up

I'm fine with gays as long as they never discuss or display it in public or promote and advertise it. You are a societal cancer mate.

Yeah but 8/pol/ and 4/pol/ and TRS all agree that pagan man-boy-love is an "implicit last stand of white identity"! k-kike on a stick!

And what happens if we do? Are you gonna stone us? I can't wait to see the butthurt when you guys finally get gay marriage.

I'm not a self hating gay, I hate degenerate fags. If u wanna know why, just check out any common filth video

being gay isn't equal to being degenerate, if gays stopped using their sexual preference as their sole identity and managed to live in monogamous healthy relationships (like I am) then gays as a whole would be less of a problem for society.

>Are you gonna stone us?
No, but the muslims will

It is easy to do that when your country has gay marriage available and legal adoptions but not all countries do and that is worth fighting for. I could care less if people are offended by pride parades. I myself am not going to go semi-nude and I don't think others should, but it is absolutely their right to do so and given how hateful people are towards us I can understand why they would want to celebrate having the right to do so after being oppressed for so long.

No, but people will be more and more exposed to your degeneracy when you put on more and more public displays of it. Then the silent majority finds out that gays aren't exactly "normal". Anecdote time:

>have a 12 year old 2nd cousin (cousin's daughter)
>walking dog with her
>she was telling me about her classmate and "her two dads"
>they had a parent-teacher-night, classmate's two (adoptive) gay dads showed up
>they literally started making out in the middle of the room, in front of all the kids and teachers
>even a 12 year old fucking girl could recognize that was not "normal"
>according to her, most of her classmates thought it was weird too
tl;dr: public opinion will shift in time when they learn (first-hand) how "queer" you degenerates are.

Drep deg selv

Who said I support Muslims either? Anyone who uses their religion as an excuse to hate on a minority group is shit in my book, kike-on-a-stick or otherwise.

Is there anything wrong with pedophilia?

That sounds like bullshit but the issue there is one of decorum not of being gay.

I really really really really like the juxtaposition of this greentext with this image
:^)

I've changed my mind, I'm fine with putting you faggots back in labour camps

I dont disagree in the sense that I'm sure the kids would have reacted the same way if a "straight couple" was doing this at the PTA meeting

but the point stands that the only reason these two faggots not only deigned to do this, but got away with it (and probably KNEW they'd get away with it) is because they know that nobody can say shit about gays doing weird shit in public without becoming subject of a news story

I'm not responsible for every gay parent u retard, I earlier said specifically that many gays are degenerate

I understand the traditional scruples against homosexuality exist, because a lot of homosexuals make a depraved show of themselves

Literally a Catholic priest manipulating data from earlier research to try to find anti-homosexual conclusions. Absolutely bullshit.

slowlyboiledfrog.com/2016/06/mark-regnerus-finds-new-bullshit-study.html

>anecdotal story I am supposed to believe about kissing in public by one gay couple
>hurr durr all gay couples are inappropriate and gross and must have their rights restricted

>dude its just anecdotal not all gays are like that
youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

totally normal
love is love
:^)

I hate sociological "studies" on homosexuality.
it's such a contentious topic, ideology is bound to taint the results, which of course goes both ways.

cf is right, once again. get mad faggots.
also, check this video out. its insane. youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

Anyone can make claims on the internet. There is no valid, published, peer-reviewed, scientific evidence to support this erroneous claim, and there is much credible evidence proving that parents' genders and parents' consanguinity are both irrelevant. There are several amateur papers written by religious extremists on this topic, but they have no scientific standing, and were rejected by the courts in over 100 marriage-related cases.

I mean if it is literally conservative Christians who aren't even conducting their own research, just massaging data to fit a conclusion, of course the study is going to be flawed.

You are a filthy sodomite.

What's his appeal? How many times does anyone need to hear that fags are gross? CF reminds me of colin flaherty, in that both fixate on a topic and just recycle videos of it, without purting out any statistical analysis or argument on the issue.

>if gays stopped using their sexual preference as their sole identity
The first thing you said was

>I'm gay

All gays are bad. All Jews are bad. You will all hang.

digits approve!

are u gonna post reports about degenerate heterosexual sex parties too?

the fact that dumb people completely identify with hedonistic sex hurts society, whether it's gay or straight

Everyone has a right to promote their own identity and the interests therein, be it Christian, White, Jewish, or gay.

Not to mention women are a much bigger contributor to the destruction of the nuclear family and they represent 50% of society vs 3% at most. Gays are just an easy target for Christians looking to virtue signal.

stop being gay
get white children and save the white race ffs

>I'm gay

POST PENIS, FAGGOT

They're all gonna burn like the filth they are, we just have to get through this degenerate filled life.

gay identity amounts to being a hyper faggot. otherwise, your sexuality wouldn't even play a role in your identity.

I'm homosexual yes, but that isn't my whole identity. I don't build my whole life on sexual preference, that's retarded

it's still a fact that describes me, which is why I mention it

People on this board see pretty black and white with their thinking, which is why their ideology won't ever hit the mainstream. Some of em are like cavemen, thinking "thing A always good, thing B always bad." There's no point in even trying to make them understand that gays don't have to be fags, it'd be over their heads.

>92%
that number is so wildly far off
that obviously isn't accurate

There are plenty of people here for whom their being Christian or White or male is a very important part of their identity. To say somehow being gay is not something we are allowed to exalt and have pride in is ridiculous. It is not the whole of me but for purposes of this thread at least, it is the most relevant.

oh no, I don't have a penis, I'm FTM transsexual, I have a vagina.
jk, gtfo u fag

>u fag

Uhm, source?

FUCK OFF, SHILL

Your flag. Go get raped by a sandnigger, Hans.

They're already raping your women.

ever heard of straight pride? me neither.
being disfunctional is nothing to be proud of (that includes the autism maymay btw).

Hello

Being straight was never legally restricted. Pride generally concerns minority identities that were once legally restricted. That said, as long as it is non-violent I have 0 problem with majority groups, White, Christian holding pride events, and certainly there are a lot of Christian-themed public events.

I'm fine with war veterans as long as they never discuss or display it in public or promote and advertise it.

do you think gay pride is a good thing? and why?

Hans please explain the image! WTF kind of children's story is this? lmao

imblying war veterans use parades, to subvert the public, into accepting deranged behaviors.

Yes because it declares that we have the freedom to be openly gay here. I think as gay marriage and adoption become more common it will transform into more of a family event. You cannot control San Francisco, that is a place where people try to be as edgy as possible with nudity and sex, but there are tons of pride events in smaller cities and towns that are places for gay couples to dress up in costumes, make fun signs and listen to music. I think ideally gay pride should be a demonstration of the sanctity of the gay family and with time, it will come to be that. We are celebrating what was once forbidden and would have provoked violent condemnation (and still does in other countries). We are lucky to have these freedoms and if we do not openly celebrate them, what good are they?

Is gay hand-holding in public degenerate?

Obviously kissing is, but that goes for both sexes as well.

It's Struwwelpeter, one of the softer bedtime stories for children

You're retarded. Who gives a fuck if people are gay in their homes? You gonna police what everyone does now? Hang, this isn't Fort Sandnigger, go stone your whore daughter for getting raped

We don't care about your viral load count faggot. Unironically kill yourself, it'll be the epitome of your life's achievements.

In a couple of weeks we (Russians) will whitness exactly such parade.
It's a religion here. And it's much more abusing than kissing gays.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DQTNoOYLF2U

>We are lucky to have these freedoms and if we do not openly celebrate them, what good are they?
yes lets celebrate our freedom to own guns. lets make a gun parade!
>sanctity of the gay family
you must be kidding me. read the reports on children raised by homo couples. i see if i can find you the link.

>being gay isn't equal to being degenerate
no, but it's a big hint.

I know there's also a story about a lil lass who plays with fire and burns alive. I think there are cats in the story also? Can't remember, hehe

There is 0 evidence comparing civilly married gay vs straight couples showing poorer results for the children raised.

Hmmm, it's almost as if certain groups engage in socially harmful behavior when not repressed. Thankfully, now that blacks aren't repressed, we can all enjoy the skyrocketing rates of illegitimacy and violent negro crime.

>Unironically kill yourself
says the inbred britbong whose phenotype is aesthetically on par with aborginials

kek

im not talking about what gays do in their home. im talking about what they do in public.
mad sodomites are funny

raised under gay married couples*

oh? when was the last time you met a straight man and he said

>hey im dave. im heterosexual. while its not entirely me, my sexuality is still part of my identity

???

Never. Youve never heard a straight man say that. And now you know why we all hate queers like you.

Nice straw man you've got there.

oh really?
cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/adults-raised-gay-couples-speak-out-against-gay-marriage-federal-court

>this is data comparing outcomes of children raised in married gay vs straight couples

No

DONT BRING SHAME TO MY FLAG YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE FAG

>oppression narrative
TITUS

religious extremists gonna extreme but they have no non-sectarian peer-reviewed published evidence that children raised in gay married households are worse off than those raised in straight married households. All evidence to the contrary has been data manipulation to try to influence secular society with sectarian laws.

>It's good to celebrate nation wrecking disease spreading faggotry because it used to be illegal
No you.

>gay parades: omg why don't they just keep it in PRIVATE
>gun shows: AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Sup Forums logic

As long as a homosexual white man realizes that he must breed in order to secure the future of his race, I would not mind him being homosexual. Once he produced enough offsrping (preferably 3 or more) and they grow up past the point of needing a father to teach them values and virtues (i.e. until they are ready to move out), the man may then and only then engage another man.

read the article. this article isn't directly comparing gay vs straight. but it shows, how horrible gay "families" are. even with a strong pro homo bias, you should be able to see that

orrrr he could marry another man and adopt 3 kids or have them via surrogacy with no ill effects on the children :)

I did. It is 4 individuals expressing their opinions (I presume all of them are heterosexual and Christian) to try to influence civil law with sectarian values.

And pedophiles, amirite pedo pride!
The fact is your identity is poisonous to society. You ought to be cast out in exile.

I'm sorry I just really want you to lick the sauce off my Linguine

check it out

heterosexuals can often use their sexuality as an element of their identity. in any case, it's a descriptive fact about them.

sexuality being used to form your identity is widespread since the libertine attitudes of the sexual revolution

>t. Oslo homse

Only an SJW deals in absolutes.

dude they are letterally speaking out against their "parents". how bad must it have been for them to go that far?

nice digits on this fine day, He approves of my message

fucking saved

Gun shows are not state/city funded and they are held in private owned locations
Gay parades are funded by the state/city and are held at public streets, mainly long, wide, boulevards
You fucking retard

>long, wide

I'm turned on now

i got more screencaps.
this one is displaying the negative effects of promiscuity

I'm not sure if I would agree with that. While the couple's intent may be good, I don't know if having same sex parents is beneficial to one's development. I don't know of any studies but the child should be with its biological mother at least a part of its time. My intuition would tell me that that is an important bond necessary for the proper development of a child, especially one of a different sex than its same sex parents.
In the case of lesbian couples a problem might arise due to this. I won't think right now of a solution.

That study was done by a conservative Catholic with the explicit goal of trying to discredit gay marriage so that the study could be presented in front of courts. It was, and it was discredited. The author itself admitted he did not compared straight vs gay households but rather stable vs non-stable households by manipulating existing data (he did not perform any original research himself).

-

The grooming of conservative experts appeared to be falling into place when Michigan called Regnerus and three other witnesses to describe research allegedly showing gay marriage and parenting harms kids. Regnerus testified that, based on his research, he believed “we aren’t anywhere near saying there's conclusive evidence” that children of gay parents fare as well as others, and that, “until we get more evidence, we should be skeptical” of any such claims. “The most prudent thing to do,” he concluded, “is wait and evaluate some of these changes over time before making any radical moves around marriage.”

But on cross-examination by the ACLU’s Leslie Cooper, Regnerus’ testimony quickly broke down. Cooper forced Regnerus to admit that he had sought to conceal the role of conservative funders and of his religious faith in influencing his research, both of which were later revealed with smoking gun evidence from his prior words. He acknowledged that he was “not a fan of same sex marriage” before he started his research and that his opposition to it was not primarily based on his research conclusions. And he had to concede that he had singled out gay couples in opposing their right to marry based on alleged family instability: Aware that African-Americans, the poor, step-families and divorced people are all at higher statistical risk of marital collapse and family instability, he nonetheless had no strong opinion on whether those folks should be banned from marrying—just gays, strongly suggesting his views are rooted in bias above all.

Minor individual variance in your degree of faggotry is irrelevant when you're looking at the health of nations. We look at large numbers.

>I don't know if having same sex parents is beneficial to one's development.

When the alternative is growing up in orphanage?

4 kids claim to have bad experiences with their parents so it somehow invalidates all gay parents? I'm sure we could find 4 kids raised by straight parents who felt their parents were awful too.

lel youre the dumb faggots who are importing your own demise. Left or Right you're gonna get Muslims since millennial SJWs wants them and they will hold government positions within a few years.

Also fucking dudes in the ass and getting fucked in the ass is really gross, you're an evolutionary failure and nature will just correct itself.

Considering I'm half Norwegian you may want to try and come up with something else if the call of trying to infect children with HIV can wait another 5 minutes. Walk into traffic you worthless degenerate.

We will need to wait until around 2040 to see the first longitudinal data actually comparing children raised from birth with civilly married gay vs. straight couples. Until then the only arguments against gay married couples are based on fudged data by religious extremists.