Rural and suburban retards

Rural and suburban retards...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_percentage_of_white_population
thoughtcatalog.com/drew-hack/2013/09/kentucky-is-exactly-what-youd-expect-married-cousins-and-inbred-children/
cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Voter_demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=oCCo5k71XXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this reminds me something, i wonder what

Who gives a flying fuck about turkroach problems?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

I know, right?

No
>educated people voted no
>peasants voted yes and ruined the country
this should pop something in your mind

>Lives in a democratic nation with universal voting rights
>Gets mad when EVERYONE gets to vote

>Turkish economy
Tourism, they are afraid tourists will stay away.

>ThejokeYourhead.jpg

everyone will once they turn into new syria or afghanistan and wave of immigrants hit eu borders and another islamic state emerges there.

>implying it wasn't rigged.

Yeah, Dictators have never done that before.

Just because more books are sold in that area doesn't mean they are smarter. If 10 people buy 10 books in town A and 100 buy 20 books in town B, the data will show that town B buys twice as many books. It doesn't mean that town B is smarter than town A.

i'll drink to that

Because Northern white rust belt states sure are rural and uneducated.

Go fuck yourself Luigi.

>Because Northern white rust belt states sure are rural
yes. if you look closely, the cities are blue

hmmmmmm I wonder why Northern cities go blue.

It must be because they're hyper intelligent

what about other cities?

who here /greycounty/?

>Lefty city retards in USA want bigger goverment
>Everybody else doesn't
It is the inverse

Cities would be unsustainable without the rural and suburban retards producing food.
From a city dweller.

There aren't really any major cities in the US that are majority white. And the few that are like Seattle and Pittsburgh are like ~60% or less.

God I hate peasants.

Most US cities are majority nonwhite.

Go to the Suburbs and Rural areas and you'll find educated, rich whites.

>flag

Good thing we'll be able to replace them with robots soon.

"I just say things I think are true even though I have access to the internet and can look up facts at the speed of light"

It's 2017 leave the fucking stone age you inbred peasant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_percentage_of_white_population

>Suburbs and Rural
>educated, rich whites
KEK

thoughtcatalog.com/drew-hack/2013/09/kentucky-is-exactly-what-youd-expect-married-cousins-and-inbred-children/

The only difference is the city morons wanted bigger government, thankfully they lost.

This honestly validates Trump.

>Rural and suburban retards...
Where is this meme coming from!!?! WHERE?!?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""Inbred"""""""""""""""""""""""""" for a lefty is anything that doesn't look like your average south american

That article about Kentucky is satire, that whole site is just a gag.

It might be different in Ireland. But in America the rural areas are all entirely dependent on Urban areas for wellfare. They'd move to an urban center and get a real job but they're to busy doing meth and fucking their cousins/sisters.

>not a single one of the 15 largest cities has more than 60% non-Hispanic whites

you proved his point for him you retard

Rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. really really really really really really really makes me think

it seems like half of those places are cities that only maintain a white majority by including hispanic whites. look at el paso for example:

According to the 2010 US Census, the racial composition of El Paso was:[62]
White – 80.8% (Non-Hispanic Whites: 14.2%)
African American or Black – 3.4%
Two or more races – 3.3%
Asian – 1.2%
Native American – 0.7%
Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander – 0.1%
Ethnically, the city was:
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) – 80.7%

face it, dumb ass niggers and spics overwhelmingly supported clinton.

The thing is that America is built on the suburbs. They were the motor of everything from politics to agriculture. Yuropoors think if they live in a big city they somehow matter.

I pray that one day Yuropoors will have the mindset of the average American from the 50s-60s

"one thing he said is true so everything he said must be true"

"And the few that are like Seattle and Pittsburgh are like ~60% or less"

No wonder you methheads vote for Trump. Maybe if you'd pull out of your sister for two seconds before you typed you would look act like such a peasant.

you haven't even read the article right?

no of course you peasant

Yeah but poor white trash wellfare queens supported Trump. I'm actually excited for him and Ryan to take away all your Meth money.

Um, only the other way around. It was the educated masses voting against freedom of speech and liberty and the average folks in the US voting for maintaining the status quo. Drink cum you regressive cunt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS WIN AGAIN

I love this. Nationalists winning everywhere. I wish we could get a real dictator in the U.S. and have someone like Erdogan not the puppet Trump

Are you that Turk who hates Erdogan? Why are you such a massive faggot? I would love this referendum if I was you

>ISIS claims Turkey
>Free for all of Turk military,Kurds,ISIS
>Greece bets online they can hold an Orthodox Mass in the Hagia Sophia by Christmas in a attempt to pay debnts
>The False Pope is bludgeoned to death by Knights Templar LARPers and a New Crusade is called to reclaim Constantinople
>Nordic soldiers unable to find work in their new cucked world, declare they will form a Varangian Guard around the last descendant of the Greek King, Prince Phillip, and swear to place him back on the throne.

It

white people of just about every class supported trump, even educated whites. meanwhile every doped up section 8 splib and crip killin beaner was counting on the derpocrap party winning by a landslide again.

btw it's welfare, not "wellfare". come on paco if you're going to move to america you can at least make an attempt to learn the language properly.

They are not nationalists, they are islamists. Nationalist groups voted No in this election. Make your research.

I smell a peasant. Look peasant, these "uprisings" when poor rural inbred idiots steal the money and hard work of the Urban class never last and always ruin a country for decades. Look at the Napoleonic revolution, Communist Russia, Nazi Germany, Mao's China and Pol Pot the Confederacy.

Urban areas hold the engines of wealth and thus are the only lasting power centers. We'll crush this petty insurrection and leave you with out a trailer park to fuck your daughter in.

You literally know nothing about America, Spaghettinigger.

The voting 'anomalies' only ever show up in major population centers that curiously vote Democrat every fucking time.

>being an urbancuck
I'll enjoy my clean air and white neighbours thank you very much.

No the educated white people didn't. Education and religious inclination were two of the strongest indicators for how people voted in this last election.

We're going to have to stop letting the uneducated peasants in this country pretend they have a say in anything. Let's them get all uppity. They start thinking their wellfare checks should be paying for larger above ground pools.

this, desu to this day, the secular modernists still haven't realized how important it is to satisfy and collaborate with the peasants rather than looking down on them.

>They are not nationalists, they are islamists

Nigger I absolutely support nationalist Islamists. I agree with them and guess what? Strong Islamist dictators are what have historically kept the Middle East stable. It literally is just basic pattern recognition to notice that whenever there's a democratic government in the Middle East, terrorist groups form to take over the weak government, causing all the destabilization. The Middle East needs strongmen like Erdogan. So long live the Sultan!

"I live in bumfuck nowhere in some hill and the only women I've ever met share at least 1/4 of my genetic material"

Some Guido would know more about this country than you.

Hahahahah whatever you say stupid nigger lover. The "peasants" were the people who formed this country in the first place

You gonna crush our insurrection? With what army? With your army of trans men and college professors? Bring it on nigger

Wow its like the opposite of america.

The """well read""" intellectual urbanites vote for central planning and excessive powers, while the rural retards vote for the big dick who promises cuts and lower taxes.

nope, that's not happening anytime soon
technology is replacing white collar workers, but blue collar workers are simply getting done more with less effort, keeping their status

Thank you so much poor rural farmers. We could never figure out something as complex as growing food in dirt on our own.

Corn Subsidies and GMO's bitches.

You'd be out there with a stick and some seed potatoes if It weren't for us.

>No the educated white people didn't.
CNN exit polls said they did.

"peasant"

NOPE

The blue areas are islamized greeks (left), islamized georgians/armenians (top right), and k*rds (bottom right)

Look Giuseppe Germanario if you're going to shitpost learn to do it in less than three posts and without getting BTFO by a Spaniard the first time

Oh shut it Ukraine.

You're going to die of starvation in your commie Jewtopia before you'll ever be able to afford a Chadbot to grow produce.

cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls

Wrong, took me like 10 seconds to find it too. What a lazy faggot.

This pic is false
The majority of Turkey's economy is in Ankara and Istanbul and Antalya and most of them were close (only 51% no)

>actually dispusting this

>Trump won whites with a college degree 49% to 45%. In 2012, Romney won college whites by a somewhat wider margin in 2012 (56%-42%). Trump’s advantage among this group is the same as John McCain’s margin in 2008 (51%-47%).

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016#Voter_demographics

This sounds good.

Well yeah, maintaining the tech is a blue collar job.

You do realize nearly all the loyalists were rich or upper class people, right? The American independence was just as populist as the movements you are seeing now. The Patriots were nationalists who wanted more representation and hated being stepped on by a big government.

Stay salty, nigger lover. We'll keep winning

*disputing

Get fucked lying cuck.

Thanks for posting that I was just about to post this and it's great seeing a faggot who thinks Hillary got all "muh college educated voters" get BTFO

dude, it's not about farming.
a typical city depends on a lot of blue collar work: picking up trashes, maintaining roads, fixing the pipes, running the groceries... none of which are/can be done by desk dweller 9-5'ers

Holy shit, you're imagination is great. Btw...

>Spaghettinigger detected.

Like any city person has done actual real labor. I would love to watch you all starve.

>nice b8 m8

yes, actually. maintenance is always skills based acquired by training and experience, not years of education.

Goddamn, city people are arrogant and stupid. They have literally no idea what sustains them. There all just women waiting for real men to put it in their holes.

So what's your point?

Erdogan winning this referendum is a good thing for turkey, only reason we dont support it is because we want turkey to be weak.

Consolidating power is like the n.o 1 thing you do in order to have a succesful country, all leaders do that.

>Erdogan winning this referendum is a good thing for turkey
islam is never a good thing, radical islam even less.
gtfo newfag

Why is red winning everywhere? is it a sign of times to come? Should i bet on red things?

>so what's your point
You answered your own question. We don't want a strong neo-ottoman turkish empire. They are a threat to the west. I'm not some fucking cuckold who's going to root for the interests of an opponent nation over the interests of my own.

Losing the gallipoli campaign was a mistake. What an utter disgrace. We had constantinople, and we let the fucking t*rks get their filthy roach hands back on it.

??? This isin't about islam, this is about what power the president has.

You can do that without islam or not, having alot of presidential powers is not dependant with islam.

Many islamists didint vote YES because they dont like Erdogan.

>this is about what power the president has
Erdogan is a radical mudslime you retard

Yeah, that's why your women leave you hicks to fuck us citybois HAHAHAHA

>We don't want a strong neo-ottoman turkish empire.

Kek. Keep crying faggot it's coming back and there's nothing you can do about it. I can't wait for it.

>Many islamists didint vote YES because they dont like Erdogan.
No wonder poles cucked you guys that easily KEK

He's a muslim, i wouldn't call him radical at all compared to most mulsims though, something like ISIS/Al Qaeda is radical.

But that's beyond my point. You can be a christian or an atheist or whatever and still want a strong presidential state or a weak president and a strong parlament. This was more about that

Funny thing is it will only lead to disintegration, not consolidation.

>oh no it's not like city people (the majority) could move to the country and it's also not like every piece of farming equipment is getting invented by smart city people

I doubt it, we saw some protets when he won and now it has all blown over, Erdogan has really succesfully consolidated power, kept everyone in check by attacking ISIS in syria, developing the economy.

Turkey is practically the only middle eastern country that doesnt depend only on tourism and oil. Meanwhile all the other ones are gonna be in deep shit once their oil sales start declining.

We will see but i doubt it.

My only hope is that the t*rks going full ottoman will cause the west to stop pussyfooting around and finally have the balls to smack them down.

I want them out of NATO. I want our weapons removed from turkey. I want either europe or russia to attack them.

>You can be a christian or an atheist or whatever and still want a strong presidential state
Erdogan made up this referendum to get all the power, it doesn't have anything to do with presidentialism or anything else in democratic terms.
now he's nothing less than a caliph

Oh, you mean the people that have been ignored by the government are fucking the government up through voting power?

TELL ME HOW BAD THIS IS FOR DEMOCRACY!

Only rural and suburban retards voted evet.
City people all voted hayir.

>My only hope is that the t*rks going full ottoman will cause the west to stop pussyfooting around and finally have the balls to smack them down.

The West is so cucked that a Neo-Ottoman empire that gets enough power can probably be a serious world player in the next 5 years or so depending on how well Erdogan does.

I say good for the Turks. West is already too fucking cucked that's been made clear. It's time for new countries to take reign and I don't think Western Europe could ever oppose a neo-Ottoman empire

youtube.com/watch?v=oCCo5k71XXc

It's a real option now.

Neo-Ottoman Empire would destroy modern Western Europe un-ironically

Actually, a big foreign enemy is what it might take to make the west uncucked.

Besides, even if Turkey does start going expansionist they will 100% start with the middle eastern shitholes nobody cares about like Syria/Iraq, not Europe because that requires significantly more effort.

To be honest, the whole problem is that in rural areas there's less scrutiny over votes, and it's easier to stage discarding, voter or counting frauds

Sorry, rural and suburban retard here... So, they abolished parliament, but is there anything else that constitutes an elected body that would still exist? A Senate or something?

this

>including social studies degrees people as ''educated''