bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603
archive.is/82iz0
>She accused Britain's other political parties of "game playing"

CURRENT PARTY BREAKDOWN
parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/current-state-of-the-parties/

GEORGE OSBORNE QUITS PARLIAMENT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39643347
archive.is/wksxL
>he would be using the [new editorial] role to provide "straight facts and informed opinion"

MAY AVOIDS TV DEBATES
thesun.co.uk/news/3357498/theresa-may-set-to-avoid-tv-election-debates-despite-goading-from-jeremy-corbyn-and-calls-by-tim-farron-for-bbc-to-empty-chair-her/
archive.is/PMsCl
>CORBYN: "she should not be dodging head-to-head TV debates

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_nan_gaidheal
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtube.com/watch?v=HHFl7rlHyNA
youtube.com/watch?v=MzrffSjZmsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QDZi2mdbvSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Comfy
bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_nan_gaidheal

No anime beyond this point

>Arron Banks tell me, he will gracefully step aside in Clacton if Nigel Farage decides to run. Discussions ongoing.
>confirmed by Sun and Sky

HABBENING

Not gonna lie, former Brexit supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the UK crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let May take us out of the single market.

so Nigel is gonna stand in clacton? thats weak sauce, I want south thanet again

He's a big girl.

>Nigel will finally be elected as an MP in your lifetime

Lads, with automation and digitisation, are we going to see a sociological/psychological reactionary phenomena?

What's the future of society going to be when we're all atomised consumers. performing intangible tasks on computers?

I think there'll be an uptick in buying organic and human produced/crafted goods

Reminder to all Celtniggers that you are our subjects.

Labour or Tory Sup Forums?

I can't decide. I've voted LibDem and Labour before but I can't vote for Tim 'democracy is just a meme' Farron and I don't want to vote for Labour while the SocJus brigade is in control.

However; I also don't really want to vote for the Conservatives because I am a northern barbarian.. What do, m8s?

ukip

Politics are a meme. All politicians should hang from trees covered in their own blood, tears and piss.

vote conservative

I say we can let May take us out of the single market.

I really admire Nigel's spirit and determintation. Carswell was never anti-establishment, so he always fit in some what at Westminster.

I'd not bother with trying to become a MP if you'd have 600 people who detest you.

your in parliament with a gun with one bullet, who do you shoot?

>anime tattoo

No

you

Voting UKIP in Chesterfield because they're the most likely to deseat Labour.

Fuck Labour. :)

yes
we
can

The STATE of the Green Party

Shoot the first Paki MP I see and piss all over the rest at gunpoint.

No anime for those under the age of 15 according to the BBFC. They don't ever seem to slow down and keep in mind that it's a cartoon.

>What do?
Kill yourself, leftoid.

Good lad

>tfw live in Labour stronghold
>all councillors live on above 100k salary
and my townfolk still vote them in

Yeah, if UKIP have decent policies I could certainly vote that way. Otherwise I suppose I'll just spoil my vote or something.

>wanting to kill the SNPaki QT

Good. Any anime broadcast on uk tv would just be dubbed SnK and the like.

another reminder to vote Forbes BASED MAY and the conservative party

>other girl's breasts shake violently

But that show does have violence and fan-service in it though. A 15 seems perfectly logical.

LABOUR SURGE

>tfw Chucka Umbongo's bf posts here

Myself

Any mainstream politician deserves to die. I don't care about their tits.

I'm voting Tory because I'm in a Tory seat with a marginal lead over Lib Dems

Fuck Remainers and fuck Tim Farron

If Hitchens was PM, would being optimistic, happy and fun be illegal and considered a crime?

G E N E R A T I O N
Z
Y
K
L
O
N

>I'm a muslim and here's my cleavage

Pretty sure she calls herself muslim just to call others racist for disagreeing with her.

but only the lib dems wish to retract article 50

>Not Lib Dem

Only if the things you find fun are degenerate

>people registering to vote when an election is announced
>news

yep and using metric

GENERATION ZYKLON IS REAL.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHFl7rlHyNA

BREXIT BTFO

>register to vote
>stay home on election day

Milennials.

Jesus Christ not more libdem seats please

It'll be spread across the Greens, Lib Dems and Labour too thinly to have any real effect.

Animenonces OUT!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=MzrffSjZmsQ

lib dems will win back the white half of London but labour will get decimated in the north/midlands and might even take a few paki/black heavy seats like tooting and Croydon north

> Let's fuck up Brexit because we can't into strategic voting

Slagfu

* torys might even take a few paki/black heavy seats like tooting and Croydon north

>indy100

Literally Buzzfeed

fuck off island arab

Do none of these student cunt remember Lib Dems selling them down the river?
>It was 7 years ago

Where has time gone lads?

>what is postal votes

>not are Whit

>implying millennials know how to send a letter

>WTF why can't I just tweet my vote???

>millienials
>using the post

If you could email your vote in then you may have a point.

I wouldn't worry about that. May is sure to win, unless Kek wills otherwise.

If I see enough to convince me to vote Tory, I'll vote Tory. I'm always undecided until the second I actually vote. I need my Almonds at full activation before I can do anything.

hnnnng

>implying they won't get their parents to post it because you just know they still live with them

>milennials
>knowing how to post a letter

You can tell how rancid they smell just from these photos.

May doesn't need to just win, she needs 50%+ of the seats otherwise you get shit-Brexit. Or worse, you can get an SNP/Lab/LibDem coalition

Are you fags just using the term millenial to refer to people younger than you again?

Or trick them into thinking they can vote by Twitter like during the EU Referendum.

millenial sighted

How old were you when you realised George Galloway was right all along?

Shut your fucking whore mouth.

There's no way that the Tories will end up with anything less than 50% of the seats.

Image says all there needs to be said about "millenials"

isn't he a convert to islam?

STOP SHOOTING OUR BIRDS, CUNT

youtube.com/watch?v=QDZi2mdbvSo

Cameron got 50% of the seats in 2015 and the Tories were in a much worse state back then

lol wtf is he proposing revolution?

What stereotypes exist about places in Britian which strongly support Labour? Places that support the Conservatives?

The media are liars.
LIARS.

You'd think he was Bin fucking Laden the way the tabloids go on about him.

MMR vaccine dosage would be upped to guarantee autism.

You'd know better than I - How are you so sure?

I'm not a hunter but I dgaf about your birds

people who vote labour
>northerners who do it because their dad and grandad did
>pakis
>commies

people who vote libdem:
>students

people who vote tory:
>everyone else

so he has converted to islam

>tfw Tories making serious gainz in Scotland

Labour's idea of "rich" is people who earn in excess of £70-80k/year

>places that support Labour
pic related

he realises hes lost so he isnt hiding his commie power levels anymore, i wouldnt be surprised if he called out the JQ

>The media are liars.

Haha god it's just so obvious how much you hate yourself eh. You're probably 14/15 right? Think you understand the world around you. Think your opinions are the real truth. Your future is written in everything that you write. And you probably think you're so complicated and unique. I can read you like a children's 5 page book. You're a nothing. And I wish anything I could say would change that, but frankly you're just one of the students that needs to fill the ranks at Mcdonalds. It's a hard truth but you need to swallow it quickly. You are not a creator, you are a destroyer. Someone that puts down everyone around themselves until they form a hole where there's only room for you. You lonely, sad fucking pit of pathetic. You will never be anything in this life. You will get up every day wanting to change yourself and be better today. But you'll never escape who you are. A nobody. So enjoy your life, enjoy putting people down, enjoy never amounting to anything. At least I'm doing something with my life, no matter how small you think that is. If doing this kind of shit online is what gets you to sleep at night, then go ahead. But never forget that you will live this life alone, depressed, and believing you are something more than you are. But it's just the opposite. You're a zero.

Vote Lib Dem

That better be Aberdeen.

Salmond and Robertson OUT.

>saying that when labour councillors are on 6 figure salaries