*vomits uncontrollably *

*vomits uncontrollably *

>things that never happened.

might as well make this a thread of cringe worthy virtual signaling cucks

>I asked if I could hug her, to make sure she didn't have an explosive vest on

Nothing to hide nothing to fear. She probably had a bomb.

bumping with some reason cuckposting from kikebook

And then everyone clapped and 20 bystanders gave me Reddit gold

God, why are normies so easily emotionally manipulated?
132 people thought that this was actually something that happened and not some tumblr-tier "AND THEN EVERYBODY CLAPPED" fanfic

the story does not even make sense.

*Boooooom*
News next day tells of 23 people dead at the airport

the term "virtue signaling" is overused these days but i cant think of a more obvious case of it

*hug*
mmmmmhh you smell like your mother

oh my fucking god....

So? I went through a check once as a scruffy looking white guy with boots on yet the elderly white woman in a wheelchair behind me is the one that got selected, not me
BOO HOO NIGGERS

OH THE CRINGE MAKES ME WANT TO DIE

Jesus Christ

Oh BOY

explain this then

No problem senpai

If certain races get special treatment because of the color of their skin or nationality/ethnicity, can I go over to a place in the middle east, africa, or anywhere in asia and get that same treatment? I want to be hugged too, especially by an azn qt.

>these poor muslims, they dindu nuffin!!!
>sweeps the thousands of terror acts they've committed the past 17 years under the rug
Fuck mudslimes.

When the soviets first took over th used to have party meeting where people would self incriminate and what is interesting is that people would make things up in an attempt to look the most contrite.

Men at the women's march are flaming?

god help us.

This is honestly the most disgusting thing I've seen. FUCK those racist chavs who hate diversity and harmony!

i literally cringed when i first saw that shit.

that is fucking horrible but its more fun when its some cuck story like in the OP.

This doesnt seem right. Where's everyone clapping?

I'd triforce to trump her because she needs an hero, if you know what I mean.

>a literal neckbeard

Wish more leaf posters were like you senpai

>mfw someone wrote that thinking it would be quirky and adorable

Weew fucking LAD

Im a fucking white male and I get randomly selected every fucking time.

cringecake

I wore an all niggers must hang shirt.

The faces of the blacks were priceless especially vs those of the klan

Found this gem today. Someone thought it would be super duper progressive to mislabel condoms. Good fucking luck trying to stuff a condom literally designed for penises on your "trans male" snatch.

I miss the days when Cracked was actually interesting and funny, not full of white knight virtue signallers.

Someone post the oops homeless style one

>he's not wrong

REEEEEEE!!!
>refuting the well known fact that men have a more developed sense of humor
even those fratboy shirts where logos of common products are altered to say something degenerate are more tolerable.

I am as whitebread as one can get and have been randomly selected for screenings at least a half dozen times. It's literally just an extra security phase.

Also, the program that randomly selects people is literally a number generator that is confined to the ticket numbers. It matches the number to the ticket holder. It is literally random.

I'm sorry, but this pitch is over. The story makes no sense whatsoever.

Things that happened

When you do good deeds, don’t try to show off. If you do, you won’t get a reward from your Father in heaven.

2 When you give to the poor, don’t blow a loud horn. That’s what show-offs do in the meeting places and on the street corners, because they are always looking for praise. I can assure you that they already have their reward.

3 When you give to the poor, don’t let anyone know about it.[a] 4 Then your gift will be given in secret. Your Father knows what is done in secret, and he will reward you.

This cuck is probbly way more feminine than 80% of the pseudo women attending these marches.

Yeah I agree. Cracked is gone. They are dead and done and I think are out of ideas. Because for a while now they have been regurgitating the same articles from 5 years ago. The same "historic coincidences", The same "famous quotes we read wrong" and all that stuff.

Last reply knows whats up

I too get "randomly selected"

I'm white

I think this guy is on to something.

I saw a woman writing a fake facebook post on her phone in public the other day and I called her gay and then I won the lottery and now I'm president. Checkmate athiests.

WHY THE FUCKING BLOCK.

Fuck having security n police n shieeet man :'((((((

God damn it

I want to ask a serious question: do guys like this get a lot of pussy or something? Dedicating so much time to pandering women makes it seem like he's just trying to get some progressive poon.

your second point reminds me of those people who start trying to befriend and be extra nice to homeless people when its saturday night and they want to impress some girls outside a club.

Oh no! That poor 8 year old woman!

If there's a highest level of cringe... You just found it.

what a dumb whore

Unassuming white dudes get randomly selected the most because they're least likely to complain. I almost always get selected... white military dude. I always make them pat me down because it's funny to watch someone have to do it. No homo.

>go to Berlin for a week over Easter
>get selected for additional screening
>they pull me aside and make me open up my carry-on bag and take out my laptops and computer stuff
>put on a special glove with something on the fingertip
>wipe it along the bag and the gear to check for fucking explosives
>make me wait while a machine checks the results
>trying my best to follow along and say the right things, having taken only two years of German
>turns out that they opened up one of my checked bags as well and left a note inside saying "sorry, but we had to because you were suspicious"

>know that I wasn't doing anything wrong and that I had nothing to be afraid of and no reason to take it personally
>don't get bent out of shape about it

Holy christ muzzies it really is that simple.

He's so mature for his age.

It is literally the opposite. They get dramatically less pussy.

Generally speaking people want a challenge. If you are just throwing yourself at them and fall over yourself berating your own gender, you are obviously not a challenge.

fucking kill me

Why do they describe this shit like they're writing a novel?

>Common knowledge terrorists use women as bombers
>Dominating the world is practically a commandment
>Get upset when we search you

Maybe you should just get better at taqiya and hide your mudslimeness.

>I always make them pat me down because it's funny to watch someone have to do it.

Holy shit are you me? I intentionally try to chub myself up beforehand.

Why were you suspicious? You a paki or just autistic?

All that shit was after squares in various colors.
Fucking newfags.

I dont know what they are hoping to pull off with that shit. IMO shirts with stupid somewhat passive aggressive shit on them are degenerate.

seriously if someone did that shit to me, all their shit is ending up in the trash can

Cmon guys, random liberals are always in the perfect spot to hug the pain away, talk the truth, or tell us nazis off.
>Its totally possible

>destroying literature that you disagree with

>let's redefine things until people have no idea what things mean and never worry about the unintended consequences of that

Why was she getting nervous I wonder?

Pic related.

The color, the font, the post. All cringe.

Gee that sure did happen

Remember, kids-

Pattern recognition is a thought crime in 2017.

Why are these things censored? If the person is proud of their accomplishments than they shouldn't hide. After all, the greatest and most powerful revolutions often start very quietly.

thye look middle eastern not asian wtf

>nigger i hired isn't working
>hey im going to have to dock your pay if you dont start doing your job
>WATCHU SAY KRAHKAH
>im sorry but i hired you to do something and you are not doing it
>WABBA BALEY MUP WIDDA SHUP DAK MUH DOO DA'UHL TRUMP BE PRE'UDEN'
>he leaves and i assume he quit
>mfw dumb nigger wanted no money as apposed to less money

>early-20s American guy studying abroad in England
>white, English/Irish/German
>shitpost and play Overwatch in my free time
>no record of anything other than a speeding ticket

Usually people see them and repost it on another site that has rules against personal info

Funny story about those whiteboards and my not too recent trip to the UK.

As I was walking around Leicester Square I encountered a group of young, attractive, college aged women. They had a blank whiteboard and asked me if I would pose for them holding the whiteboard. I asked them what I was supposed to write on it. They told me that it was going to be left blank and that they were going to use it for some presentation on teamwork and would add the content later.

I told them that unless they gave me a document in writing that told me exactly what would be written on the whiteboard and for what purposes the photo would be used, they could fuck off.

I had seen images like that one and had a sneaking suspicion they were going to use the photo of me in a similar fashion.

Needless to say, none of them were interested in grabbing a pint when I got done with them.

And then the whole train applauded.

meant for

It's happening again.

>it's wrong to label all muslims as terrorists
>but it's A-OK to label all trump supporters as racists and sexists etc.

>it's wrong to rape a woman because of her clothing
>but it's A-OK to punch a person because of their clothing (maga cap)

>we must fight against fascism
>hurt those who disagree with us

"Asian" in Britain means from the Indian subcontinent
So basically they're all pakis

those who do good for evil reasons are no better than those who do evil for good reasons

This. Today Canada wasn't a faggot.

Well its technically still accurate. Its retarded that any time and effort went into this, and I suspect stupid people will now grab the wrong ones. Probably could have made the same achievement with less confusion with penis and vagina condoms. Still retarded.

And I told her shareblue is absolutely your colour.

This. Everyone gets randomly selected at some point. Hell I got patted down in the UK for simply being a young guy traveling to see family in Wales, this bitch is clearly lying because nobody except for mentally ill retards or people who likely did something arrest worthy would cry over a fucking airport security check.