US Navy or Air Force?

Me being a good goy I want to join the US military to help fullfill the great zionist plan.
I want to join as an officer because I'm not a dumb nigger and I'll have a degree in computer science soon.

I'm thinking about something like related to IT or intelligence. I'm also a /gsg/ person so I love military history and combat tactics.

In comparison Chair Force is chill as fuck and Navy is cool as fuck. Seeing these huge armadas heading to North Korea turns me on.

When it comes to living standarts I only need my PC, some Video Games, some Internet and a little cabin to jerk off.

Which one gives me the most opportunities when it comes to making some schekel and in terms of job skills?

Btw I'm living in Krautland right now. Don't worry I'm an american.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NAVY Navy navy.

t. former sailor who hates lazy black people (there are enough fat white people in the navy to kick around the skating blacks)

I like the idea to shit on some blacks as an officer.

Was in the Army, can confirm that if you are a officer and you get stationed somewhere lucky you don't have to do anything. Officers are the only way to go.

(((war is peace)))

Well do you want to be stuck in a small cramped ship with lots of dicks or cramped in an office surrounded by lots dicks?

Seeing the US navy fills me with a mix of envy and pride.

hhnnnngggggg

What happened to the Brits navy you should still be fairly strong it is pretty much your national identity.

What about the US navy's army's air force?

Iowa class best class

Something like a nuke base or a sub would be a nightmare. Maybe an aircraft carrier or rammstein would be nice

Ours is modern and capable but nowhere near what it once was. The best thing we have is our submarines (about to be replaced actually)

Can I join US air force? My wish is to drop Castle Bravo kind of bomb on Pakistan someday.

>Not even in the military yet
>Thinks he'll know more than enlisted members who have been in for years

Don't join, faggots like you make the worst officers.

Pakistan and India actually look like they're already radiated.

The moment they give you a gun kill as many white motherfuckers as you can.

Join the Marine Corps and become a Man of violence. Rebuke your cowardly intuition to seek safety in the USAF or USN. Fulfill your destiny and learn to protect yourself and your family.

Actually I think I'll be that guy who doesn't gives a shit. "N. Korea is sending an ICBM!".

Me: "Great!"

>be an officer

Have fun being the bitch of Chiefs and O-4's and above if you go Navy.

Hell even the enlisted don't listen to JO's most of the time because we know you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Also if you go IT in the Navy you are in for a rude awakening when you realize that degree won't be worth shit when you get to radio.

t. Former IT 9 year Navy Vet

>joining peace-time marines
You can't even pretend you're hot shit, since all you do is exercise and mop up rain.

How far will I make it as an officer in the first 6 years?

You'll be lucky to make it to O-3. Only way to gain officer ranks is to be out to sea and be in for the long term

I'd rather be a NASA's Air Force pilot. They have the best pilot ever. Like ever.

well, do you like boats? navy is better nine times out of ten, but if you hate boats it's kinda shit

Yeah dont do an aircraft carrier. They never refuel because they use nucular power so you'll see all your friends on leave in port from the middle of the harbor.

It's shit like this that gets you invaded

Dude if you're set on the military go airforce. Hands down the most /comfy/

When it comes to enlisting I never would stay long term but starting as an officer I can see myself staying a couple terms if it isn't that bad.

Do you regret joining the Navy?

oh look, it's another green nigger recruitment thread.

If it's that bad we would hear lots of cancer cases.

I don't have a girl right now. I won't fall for one until after serving. They're all a bunch of whores.

Where is this "peace" you speak of

So, you want to murder for the Jewish race and the right for your mom to go black? Go away, shill, right after you tell us the exact details of your gig.

Wow, just wow, there must be a big war coming up. How many green nigger recruitment threads are there each day, now?

ITS A TRICK DONT JOIN!

I'll check the archive and try to count them.

> German flag
> Fucking Kraut
> wants to join US military
Sorry mein Neiger but no.

I wants to make Amerika weiß again! Sieg heil.

America will never be white again. It's now ruled by black bulls. All the women are possessions of inhuman niggers at the Jews' direction.

You'll fit better in the coast guard, navy doesn't need more know it all officers.

>we're full
Said no amerifat ever lmao

You do know what peacetime is right? There isn't an actual war going on, hence peacetime.

We did a terrible job back then

Join the Marines, non American faggot.

Only do this if you like to eat crayons.

Or be german and join SS

>happy b day hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

Happy b day mein Führer

Air force. After your done with it you can always go to commercial planes and earn a shit ton of money.

Navy if you want to stay with traditional IT stuff.

Air Force if you want to augment that knowledge with more radio-satcomm based tech.

Both are equally badass and you will gain more knowledge and experience than you ever will, anywhere else, ever.

>wanting to have semen on your poop deck
Airforce is better for IT and intelligence, considering they also handle a good deal of cyber stuff as well

>be in navy
>take blame for roomie having a bottle of beer in the barracks thinking "what's the worst that could happen"
>NJP'd
>21 days restriction suspended bust
>later get BF'd by some faggot while coming onto quarter deck for duty turnover
>blow a .06
>NJP'd
>90 days restriction, 30 days rehab, double bust, half months pay for 3 months, OTH'd
>I can no longer become a police officer, firefighter, border patrol, customs, sheriff, or any other government job.
>because of a single bottle of beer in a fridge during a surprise room inspection and having a couple of beers the night before turnover that would have amounted to literally nothing in the civilian world
Yeah, ask me about how great the Navy was bro.

Still blows my mind that people think you can choose to "do something in IT or intelligence" when you join the military. You're going to be someone's bitch for 10 years until you make E-6 and then you're still going to be the E-7+'s bitch until you retire. If you do make E-7 congrats, you're now the CO's bitch.

Hell no I don't regret it. I loved it