NYT: HANNITY IS NEXT TO GO!!!!

washingtonexaminer.com/new-york-times-reporter-sean-hannity-could-get-caught-up-in-foxs-house-cleaning/article/2620751

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
youtube.com/watch?v=doKkOSMaTk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They couldn't get Trump and his cabinet (besides Flynn) so now they're going after his supporters in the media.

One of these cunts is running Fox News into the ground.
And the other one is Rupert Murdoch's speshul boy. He dindu nuffin. OneTel wuz gud company we jus ran out of munny. Can do Roger Ailes job honess daddy.

Good fuck that neocon

>get rid of big names
>watch big names get together on new network
>watch new network gain popularity and shift overton window further right

Are you retarded? His cabinet is embroiled in the FBI and congressional counterintelligence investigations.

They're all going to be taken down!

He's such a fucking fake. Hoodwinking you illiterate rubes while he lives in a $15M Long Island mansion and goes to Hamptons wine parties with the "elites" he says he hates.

This is pure speculation and it doesn't even understand the situation with Bill O'Reilly. Bill didn't make the decision to leave. He was just signed to an extension. The only reason they cut him off was because of the ""scandal"", not any change in their programming attitude. It's just more wishful thinking on the part of the alt-radical left propaganda destroy Trump media.

>washingtonexaminer

literal fake news, you idiots.

So?

Are you expecting us to be sad or disappointed?

Cuz we're not, push all the cuckservatives out please.

hannity is retarded, would be glad

good, i'm sick of this Israel dick sucking AIPAC puppet neocon

A little strange how so many here are knocking on Hannity, he was one of the first major pundits to jump on the Trump train. Certainly more of a conservative than Bill, that's for sure.

>The only Fox News pundit who was on the Trump train is going to get the axe

Yeah fucking right....If they get rid of Hannity, they're going to lose so many viewers.

Trump tv when?

he has no real views. He will shout as loud as he can any bullshit no matter what it is as long as he gets paid enough.

he is a pundit. not a newman, not a journalist, not an expert, not a neutral commentator. He is a shill paid to shout someone elses views at you endlessly.

>same thing was said when O'Reilly was "rumored" to be leaving a week ago
le website I don't recognize because of partisanship meme

THIS IS HOW WE ROOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOHOOHOOLL

I figured Hannity would be next, than Tucker.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

I like Hannity, o'reilly struck me as a big pompous ass

No, there is no "cleaning"

Billy Boy has been harassing his female staff for years, Fox finally got sick of it

Hannity was actually asked first to move to 8PM, but refused

I can't stand watching him, but he is probably a conservative of some sort, even though in consistently supporting Republicans, he's frequently on the wrong side.

Hah. Called it yesterday.

They're not getting rid of him.

I hope not I like hannity

hannity is a cuckservative cia shill.

(((They))) are purging anyone loyal to Trump

This, it's all fake bullshit. Quit falling for it.

They got to Trump.
They're making sure there isn't another one.

While I'm not a diehard Hannity supporter by any means, he's certainly better than the typical cuckservative. It's true that he used to be a neocon shill. Just like Ann Coulter and Laura Ingram and the rest of the conservative personalities. But after Iraq, they actually LEARNED THEIR LESSON, and stopped being good goy shills for jewish wars. And for this, I respect him.

By no means is he perfect, but he's a lot better than most. He was one of the earliest mainstream supporters of Trump as well.

wut? Why would either of them leave? There aren't any sexual allegations around Hannity, which was the only real reason Bill left. And why would they fire Tucker right after giving him Bill's slot?

nyt will plant a few fake sexual harassment or corruption claims and suddenly everyone including the murdochs will turn on him.

just watch.

>the alt-radical left

What is that?

This, Hannity was unapologetic about Trump durinf the election he deserves more credit than O'Reilly.

>hannity is out because he's too conservative!

This as well. The Fox News network, as a whole, is controlled opposition. Recall that they were the ones most vehemently against Trump leading up to and during the primaries. The whole point of the network is so that boomer conservative can THINK they're getting the "real deal" while still being 100% within ZOG's clutches.

Having said that, FN is not monolithic. The smaller peons doing the news and smaller shows very obviously toed the party line. The "bigger names" like Hannity had enough power and influence to be able to actually speak their mind on things. And people mainly watch FN for these big names. Hannity, O'Reily, now Tucker, etc. Without these big names to draw people in, they're nothing.

So if FN keeps getting rid of the popular conservative names, as they've been doing lately, eventually people will say "enough is enough" and boomers will stop watching their shit. This is good, because FN is controlled opposition, and if it means conservatives finding more redpilled news sources, then good.

I love how everyone is thinking this is a victory for the left that Bill O'Riley was canned. Literally got a replacement who is more pro trump, anti left progressiveness, and not a neocon shill. What's next? Are they going to can Kushner so Bannon is the only one able to whisper into Trump's ear? Ohh nooo please doooon't. I reeeally don't want that.

This. I'd be pissed if Hannity got canned, but O'Reily leaving is a-okay. Bill has always been a blowhard and a hothead. He's not even an actual conservative. He's just a guy that goes up with an abrasive personality and says stupid shit.

Tucker is much better. Tucker represents the move away from the old fashioned "uncool" cuckservative faggots who've been propped up in the media for decades. He's /ourguy/ and takes a more explicit nationalist stance on things, and isn't afraid to call marxists (read: jews) on their shit.

Never trust a Manly supporter. Woman on the far-right is crazy Australian media feminist Wendy Harmer. Next to her is Sara Murdoch. They became close friends through the Manly Sea Eagles Rugby League football club here in Sydney, Google can confirm.

>hannity is a CIA shill
>Continues to say Assange is great and on his show disputes the CIA saying Wikileaks is a russian org and drew skepticism to the """chemical weapon attacks""""

Fuck off

You cannot stop the Jews silly goy

Here's Wendy Harmer launching a fundraiser for our hard left communist party (the Greens). This is why Murdoch's sons are conducting a Stalinist purge of Fox News.

Wendy Harmer -> Sarah Murdoch -> Lachlan Murdoch -> Fox News

Hannity is a water-carrier for the Republicans. Who cares?

The entirety of Faux News can fuck straight off. NeoCon cucks and Saudi chai bois.

Notice how much love they give nearly every other conservative talker except based Michael (((Savage))).

>muh Russians
>t. Faggit

Hannity would never suffer from the sexual impropriety that O'Reilly and Cosby much more ovbiously did.

as I've said here , it's true that FN is good goy neocon propaganda as a whole, but big-name pundits like Hannity aren't as controlled, because they're so big and popular that they can say what they want and can't get shitcanned.

That's why you'll the literally-whos on FN shill against Trump and sling bluepills about how we need to defeat assad because gas baby meme or whatever, but then guys like Hannity have supported Trump since the beginning and have shown skepticism toward the gas attack and such.

>controlled opposition

NO !!! THEY CANNOT HARM HANNITY !!! HE IS UNDER THE PROTECTION OF KEK !!!

this

You disagree? Fox News presents itself as being the "outlet of truth amongst a sea of liberal biased media" while dispensing the same fucking bluepills with a different coat of paint. Their whole purpose is to make complacent conservative boomers think they're hearing the right-wing POV while actually serving to stamp out any actual right-wing ideas.

If you don't believe me, just go back and look at Fox News' behavior during the 2016 primaries and how anti-Trump they were.

They are gonna replace them all with the alt right

Happy B-Day Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

Hannity is safe. He pulls decent ratings in the 18-49 category.

O'Reilly was axed because he was doing terribly among the 18-49 demographic despite having the primetime spot.

>company removing people that are a drain on profits via lawsuits, dropped advertising, and general malfeasance
>must be (((THEM))) damn joos and shariablue

capitalism is about profits, not a message, dipshits.

You're fake, bro.

>18-49 demographic
Aren't most people watching Fox News (and MSM in general) old boomers though?

Regardless, if they actually are trying to cater to a younger demographic, that can only mean good things for the future. It'll mean more /ourguys/ like Tucker Carlson rather than washed-up hasbeens like Billy O who don't even have an ideology/personality beyond "I'm a grumpy old man who hates things"

Yes, but Fox isn't stupid. The baby boomers are about to start dying off.

The 18-49 year olds are the prime demographic for advertisers.

How long until these jamokes show up on Youtube or some other new media platform?

So on one hand the phrase alt-left-radical over the top ridiculous. On the other hand, now when I hear alt my brain immediately fills in left instead of right and I cringe. Was this his plan? Get the word alt muddied up before the left could brand alt-right as the new nazi (morose than they already have)?

Good. Fox will lose much of its viewership. Then maybe a true conservative news source will emerge from the ashes.

Allegations don't have to be true to pin down their target, user

Why would they get rid of this faggot? He's arguably the biggest faggot hack in the world, but I don't see why.

I very much agree. FN is controlled opposition.

FN fans range from alt-light to plain old cucksevatives. What I can't believe is the amount of nu/pol/ carrying water for FN.

Hanity has no opinions he sticks his finger in the throws red meat to the rubes.

If they go for Hannity too I'm going to have to conclude there never was any harassment and this is just left wing purges.

>but big-name pundits like Hannity aren't as controlled
He's the very definition of a party hack, he toes the line of the Republican party like a loyal lap dog.

Now that's fake news! Maybe there are some genX cucks watching FN. But millennials? Not no, but he'll no.

maybe trump and his media allies should stop touching women :^)

Hannity definitely earned my respect by being reasonably honest about Trump coverage.

Beyond that, I'm much more interested in the continued pattern of silencing the opposition than in whatever he's doing with his TV or radio shows. They began systematically destroying my local terrestrial radio stations even before Savage got kicked off his network.

There is a massive coordinated attack against right-wing media.

Oreilly, Alex Jones, and now Hannity.

Michael Savage also got attacked outside a restaurant a few weeks ago.

I really hope the DNC spends all of their productive energy over next 8 years chasing their tail down the rabbit hole of muh Russians.

What? James mattis is a fucking plant directly from them. He has literal kikes in his cabinet, fucking CEO of Goldman Sachs ffs. His entire cabinet is Jewish as fuck.
I say this as someone who likes Trump. Whoever thought a vote would fix anything is a regard, he who prints the currency runs the country.

Fuck Fox, they're fucking traitors and turned their back on the massive majority of Conservative America that made them the most watched news in the country.

I hope they go down in fucking flames and all the great people like O'Reilly and Hannity get the fuck out and come back stronger. Mainstream media is garbage full of traitor pinko pieces of American-hating shit anyway.

What kind of fucking logic is that?
>have most popular news channel in the country by a massive margin
>commit suicide by diversifying your programs and becoming leftist faggots like the rest of the MSM
>great plan

Retard*
Phoneposting

This user gets it.

it doesnt matter

You can't run purity tests on all corporate shills. Rather use them.

See: The neocon cuckservatives will still vote trump in the end. These drones are important for the alt right just like the leftist drones are for the anti-white globalists.

they are too stupid to see the reality of what is going on but they can still vote for proper nationalists like trump even if they are programmed by globalist cuckservatives on foxnews

It's going to take time to wake people up and take over repub party

They'll never get me!

Doesn't matter when you actually listen to what he says. O'Reilly has said some of the most powerful, based shit I've ever heard on the mainstream media about actual issues such as niggers, and he's been doing it for decades. He's fucking awesome and you'd know if you ever watched him for 2 seconds without getting triggered by his alpha male status.

It's not about making money, they don't care about that. It's about Jew globalist control of thoughts and information.

Hannity is doing a little better than O'Reilly, but they're both getting their asses kicked by CNN tonight and Anderson Cooper respectively among 18-49 year olds.

Tucker is the only one somewhat holding his own in primetime with the millennials. Hannity is definitely not safe.

I don't think they could take him out. There's zero chance he's harassed anyone and his ratings are too high. Better luck next time liberals! You've just moved Fox further to the right lol. Tucker in primetime slot lol.

Point taken.

Fake news

HANNITY is seen as too close to Trump and will be removed bc he didnt go to college and turn into an elitist. Carlson will take over and make Fox news a CNN shit fest for main steam rebuplicunts

He's not a neocon you shill cunt

Good. He's a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=doKkOSMaTk4

I've been watching and listening to hannity since the late 90's . He is so damn good at fooling so many people out there. He is a classic salesman and has no moral fibers in his body while in front if a microphone.

We need to get together on this, liberals are trying to dismantle conservative media.

barely any of these fucks have even watched his show. the people telling him to get the fuck out are leftists. someone waved a big chunk of money under the big nose of fox news and it seems like shareblue has revamped to focus less on the individuals like us, and more on the media faces that helped redpill the nation. notice the shit starting on twitter accounts, facebook accounts, milo, jotron, pdp, southern, etc? they are going after ALL of the influential people who may redpill or had a part in trump getting elected.

$450 million dollar piggybank that brock has. you think its all going to be spent on shilling here? no. its going to actual bribes.

What's with all the cucks here? Hannity is based as fuck

>We need to get together on this, liberals are trying to dismantle conservative media.

Yes, we should help them. So we can get more of /ourguys/ like Tucker in.

Right, he has flipped flopped positions over the last 20 years even if it's against his supposed beliefs.
It's all about the money for this guy.

Burn it all fucking down man. Right on.

>How'd the moon get there?!?!?!

Is Fox going libtard, now?

Insanity doesnt have a personality or a spine.
He'll do anything they want them too.
So I dont think he will go.

It's a bullshit term hannity made up in response to the alt-right label.

I see what you're saying, but these cheap establishment sluts were never on our side.... we need to be protecting and supporting /our guys/

He also loved supporting bush run up the deficit and supported invading Iraq because of WMDs.

Do you have the memory of a gnat?

Wow fox is getting pozzed the fuck out holy shit.

>wtf? i love fox now? -t. liberals