Shut up. forever

shut up. forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrhFbO6bn0w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_doping
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wish she would have taken a ball to the stomach

Mountain gorillas are known to beat up women, but I don't know what that has to do with me?

>literally who: jackass edition

It's telling about the level of competition in female sports when someone can win while being pregnant.

i'm sorry fuck this. I would be in a fucking bubble eating nothing but specially formed soylent, enjoying nothing, that is a huge investment

i'd be an awful controlling horrible parent that couldn't handle not being rich enough to force the kids to do shit like piano lessons all the time

my kids would be autistic fags with or without my help.

How can an ugly redditor like this pull a woman like her?

i thought shes fucking with Drake

>getting outraged by jokes
why is pol so easily triggered

You can tell that dude's hung like a lightswitch.

Still would have gotten her ass handed to her if she had to play against men.
Only reason female tennis is more popular is because of those cute skirts they wear.

>A woman won a entree at Denny's so that somehow entitles them to have men shut up forever.

What the fuck does that even mean?

isnt she said to literally have the mind of a child or something?

Didn't she get her ass kicked by a no name male tennis player who is known to drinking and smoking alot?

He should start. Shut up Trevor

So she plays baseball now or went to Denny's?

Her baby daddy has to put up with her shit.

Yeah? Can women handle this?
youtube.com/watch?v=WrhFbO6bn0w

checked and kek'd, have my (You)

yes. iirc he was ranked 150th or so in the men's league, and was drunk at the time

TRAVON ETERNALLY BTFO'ED

Yeah but she only beat other chicks. A man could do that blindfolded and with a hangover.

I didn't shit for 23 days once so women should shut up about giving birth forever.

She probably got pregnant on purpose so she would have a rush of crazy hormones flowing through her that couldn't be banned.

what kinda switch we talking here? one of these?

(You) have to go back

She won against another woman, right?
Reminder that both Williams lost hard to this guy

yeah baby yeah

>yfw that child is born with brain damage

This is just another symptom of the pro abortion crowd. Pregnancy is now considered an illness.

I think her and some other girl said they could beat any men in a specific ranking. One showed up and destroyed them lol.

Checkled and shekled, SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A COAT!

Muh tray tray nuffins

Is Sup Forums man enough for this?

>all of these triggered, emasculated little bitch weenie boys running damage control ITT

gj on exposing the most insecure people here, pierre.

but 8 weeks doesn't count as a life, right? so basically she wasn't pregnant.

73 lbs of cellulite? gee i dunno

I wanna fuck serena williams

If you wouldn give Serena your white benor than you're 100% low test and 100% gay

am not attracted to heavy dark sloppy women

You're attracted to dark men you gay cuck

Who cares, niggers are not human so they shouldn't be judged by human standards.

why does she look like a bogdanoff

Women in early pregnancy get some sort of hormonal boost where their athletic performance is boosted. East German athletes used to get pregnant before the olympics and then have an abortion afterwards.

KEK dumbass

>Playing tennis is exactly the same if you're 2 weeks pregnant or 9 months pregnant.
JFC...

What will happen to women's sports when men in dresses start winning everything?

You just answered your own question

She could have had two broken legs and still won when you are a man competing against women.

Yeah but what will female athletes do?

DELETE THIS

lose

Are you disagreeing?

Kek

>She could have had two broken legs
Be a shame of someone actually did break that darky's legs.

>and still won when you are a man competing against women.
That's not a woman. It's a nigger.

You aren't actually suggesting that niggers are people and therefore our equals, are you?

What are you, some kind of nigger lover?

edgy

So we don't need paid maternity leave, then.

Good.

he's right though, pregnant women have higher red blood cell counts and more oxygen circulating in their blood which is what causes morning sickness. It is thought to be worse in the morning because they woman hasn't exercised so the excess of oxygen to the brain causes nausea, but more often in modern society in which women don't exercise it occurs at any point.

>truth
ftfy

He was ranked lower than 500 and they made the claim that they can beat anyone outside the top 100.

wtf i want open borders now

>she

That freak of nature isn't a woman. If you read my post you would have understood that.

Sad miscarriage story incoming so that when she gets diagnosed with prostrate cancer you won't be able to ask questions.

Like "how does she have a prostate?"

Topkek

a man beat her drunk and after 18 holes of golf

She looks like she injected more testosterone than all of the Sup Forums combined produces in a year.

why do these confrontational pieces of garbage assume that i don't think that's impressive? cause I think it is. what do you want from me you stupid fuck

blackibois btfo

Wow she won a grand slam while using a surrogate since 20 years of steroids and testosterone have made her infertile. Great job girl!

There's a similar comment in the sea of shit that is the twatter post. Also that story of the drunken, chain-smoking nobody defeating BOTH sheboon sisters for giggles.

The salt is of fantastic quality.

What was their name? I'm curious.

Why is it impressive that she's pregnant?

It's not a baby, It's just a clump of useless cells.

right liberals?

Karsten Braasch.

This isn't even his claim to fame, because the media acts like it never happened.

I went to Denny's and bought a Grand Slam, didn't even have to win it or anything.

He actually beat her and her sister one after the other without a rest.

why is she playing tennis while pregnant and why are people celebrating her for doing this dangerous shit?

Kek

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[32] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[33][34] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[35] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[36] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[37] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

Because bitch tennis is so pathetic there was no danger whatsoever. She wouldn't have been allowed to play otherwise.

This is just shitlibs shouting "YOU'LL NEVER MAKE US ADMIT IT, NEVER EVER EVER!"

Wonder how many miscarriages she had over the last 20 years competing in tennis carrying a baby. Also, is this performance enchancing? Her body is being flooded with god knows what to prepare for this child, wonder if it helps

Cellulite is from fat plus estrogen. It's why most women have it. Testosterone makes the fat lay differently.
I'm actually surprised she's a female desu senpai

its actually a type of doping in women's sports, no shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_doping

>shut up. forever.

How about no, you daffy bastard.

That kid is gonna come out broken

Also reminder that both Serena Sisters lost against a man who at the time was ranked 203
>"a man whose training regime centred around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager"

>commie east Germany
It figures.

How would you tell the difference?

Serena Williams chose a WHITE MAN to impregnate her so every black man shouod shut the fuck up about everything forever.

Brehs.. How can a white man handle that amount of thickness ? just look at her hips.. look at her thighs.. brehs.. you'd need a 9 incher to please that succubi.. With the thickness of a coke bottle.. no less, i can't compete

$$$$$

Of course you canät Mohammed. Muslims aren't exactly knows for their big dicks. Unlike us Whites.

gross

quick rundown please

Hes the type of faggot whose wife makes him tuck his sack back while the bull fucks his ass. He should shutup forever.

kek

>Womanty woman vagina woman black shut up vagina woman!
>Spoooooorts!
Tennis is a sport for homosexuals and communists.

If only

Tennis is actually the one sport I can think of where women would be most competitive with the men. I played tennis in middle school and high school and I played against women in clinics and stuff. I got my ass kicked by girls all the time, even though I was faster and stronger. It's such a finesse game. Other sports women would just get fucking railed. A decent men's high school basketball team would kick the shit out of any WNBA team. I'm pretty sure the US women's soccer team lost to the u15 boys team like 7-1 or something in a scrimmage. If I were to cut my dick off and play for my uni's women's baseketball team, not only would I be the best player on the team (which just won the national championship), I would be the best player in the country.

Underrated!

Damn! She fuggged