Both the extreme right and the extreme left are retarded, barbaric fucking monkeys

Both the extreme right and the extreme left are retarded, barbaric fucking monkeys.

You never see centrists comitting terror attacks and/or resort to violence in a democratic society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism
youtu.be/JB_omHQwYh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oy vey

radical centrist here

That's because centrists believe in nothing worth fighting for.

"extreme right"
you mean those 3 guys in the basements?

le moderate centrist face

don't mind the muslim horde raping my wife and kids!

>Glorifying violence

This, what kind of faggot wastes his time to go play fight over politics. Bunch of fuckin' tryhard spergs REEEEing at each other.

Centrists are limp dicked pussies who don't stand for anything so they can claim moral high ground over everyone. Pick a side pansies

Here's how radical centrism ends up
Being out voted once they've been replaced by the people the "moderates" they voted in imported

> centrists believe in nothing worth fighting for
they're also not overly emotional loud faggots

>my country is getting enriched, but why would i care? i'm centrist.

>Implying i'm a leftist
Read again monkey

Centrists are passionate about their views, they just don't line up with one side.

Why? Because both the right and left are wrong about some things.

This

You never see centrist do anything, they've allowed their democratic society to rot without even trying to save it.

Just a reminder that women are stoking the flames here

This is the end result of what happens when you liberate women. The more destruction and conflicts that are created between men, the better the woman's potential offspring.

It's natural selection pushed to the nth degree.

Encouraging gays, trannies, encouraging war between radical Muslims and white Christian men, whites and blacks, whites and spics, etc.

They're causing chaos not to bring total destruction, but to get the best potential mates.

That's why they encourage beta-ness in males - it's all about weeding out the weakest men.

Destroying the system is nothing to them when the men are weak.

The strongest men will rise from the ashes and rebuild it, whether it's through Islam, white men, or even Asians.

Whoever wins.

It's a giant shit test that's causing people to get blown up by suicide bombers.

you think apathy is a virtue? Standing by and doing nothing?

Do you know what those centrists did? They worked. They paid taxes, and they stayed non-violend THEY save the system every day.

>muslim horde raping my wife and kids!
Do you look out your window and see Muslim riots raping all white people? No? Huh. That's weird.

Only reason to fight is to achieve a goal. What is the goal? What is accomplished by any of this?

That's what they said about Hitler I bet lol

What is the nation-state cuck? Centrist parties control nation states which commit violence all the time. It's just that the nation state has a monopoly on the legitimate use of violence.

>without even trying to save it.
What have you done to save your society?

woah two foreign wars and pay my taxes? not an emo? works, and pays bills? christ what the fuck is wrong with people like this, total shit. thanks iceland, i'm going to cut myself for right wing values

Are you able to list terror attacks committed by rights for the latest years in Sweden?

So to let us know.
I will check those up, kära bror

The Soviets and the nazis were both a way, way more violent than centrists ever were when they were in charge.

extreme right leaning people usually are ugly and have no education. That's terrorism in itself. When they get more powerfull, like the left, then they will start to kill people.

It's a huge cult. The middle path is the correct patch.

Hitler was a centrist.

The USA is one of the most violent nations on the planet yet is considered, for the most part, to have a fairly "centrist" government.

dat jailbait movie

Trollhättan school attack. And although wasn't Sweden, Breivik is probably fucking notable

>implying the horseshoe theory is simply praising being exactly between two points of view

mad as fuck because the real theory is accurate and the far left and far right are indistinguishable authoritarian nightmares that always result in war mongering and oppressing the people they're claiming to save

>That's because centrists believe in nothing worth fighting for.
That's a bullshit statement.

>Pick a side pansies
>Stop being rational and knowing all the world's problems can't be narrowed to just 2 parties
>be such a cuckold that you just inherently agree with your party because that's what you identify as

Sounds reasonable.

everything is going according to plan, i'll have my happenings yet

I can never understand the stupidity of something like this. It's almost as you you have a low IQ if you don't understand that rational idea that you can be passionate about many different idea that all culminate in the middle and be extreme about those ideas, I will kill you if you go against my rights as an individual is that extreme enough? Being a centrist doesn't mean you have no convictions it means those convictions are a result of hard pressed understanding of both the failures of the extreme right and left.

For example GTK;RWN will only lead to the death of 10's if not 100's of millions of people dieing from the conflict and eventual collapse of the us to the nuclear war that follows now that the only major super power is destroyed, you doom us all to extinction with your RETARDED LARP. Instead we might suggest GTK because they are the orchestrator of the worlds problems and then deport all illegals take away all gibs and watch as the minority population shrinks due to people leaving the country or people normalizing their birth rates cause they no longer have gibs holding them up.

Centerists are a myth. Either that or they're politically impotent. Real power comes from those bold enough to take it.
Choose a side and don't stop fighting until either victory or defeat.

Of course. Both are funded by Russia.

Categorically false. Actually, being right wing is associated with attractiveness because people who believe in their own capabilities never become leftists. There have been studies done connecting self-esteem, muscular development and attractiveness with right-wing politics.

Leftists are weak, pathetic, and murderous.

>
mad as fuck because the real theory is accurate and liberalism and fascism are indistinguishable authoritarian nightmares that always result in war mongering and oppressing the people they're claiming to save

FTFY, comrade.

This is a massive strawman the only people saying there wouldn't be demographic change is the kikes and the establishment, no one in the US wanted this except for the then very few commie faggots that knew what it meant, you people have to stop with these strawman bullshit or more shit like this is going to happen because you'll never gain traction.

In the US, I don't get what the whole "left VS right" thing is about right now. Trump is our president, and that's not going to change. The issue is, is Trump doing a good job? I think alt-right people are so focused on this Antifa protests and not paying attention to Trump at all-----to the point of denial when asked, "What has Trump actually done?" I'm pro-Trump, but he hasn't done much to make America great yet aside from the great increase in deportations.

>Irrationally set up two camps and fight it out like the jews want, good goy
Kys you hyper-reactionary manchild.

how dare you call muslims ugly :^)

>centrist
>EU
>merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

Lol they are the loudest and most obnoxious people on the Internet, worse than SJWs

Any time there is a terror attack in Sweden, the police are claiming racism will rise and they protect muslims = the ones who committed the attacks.
MSM claims Sweden must love muslims (=the terrorists) more. And shouting out loud original Swedes are racists who are dangerous to the society.

This leads to right not committing any acts of violence, yet they are to be blamed because they might turn dangerous some day.

Sup Forums is a nazi board, joe rogan cocksuckers get out desu

>post clearly insulting communism too
>I GOT HIM HES A COMMUNIST!!!

Whether you like to admit it or not the extremists on either side are the ones that influence policy and direction of government/soceity. The left has known this for years and the right is finally starting to wake up to that reality. The "centrists" are the sheep that get caught up in whichever direction the winds are blowing.

The US would never conquer Canada/Mexico for example, and they could if they wanted to.

If the us was/were legit fascist/communist it would probably try and do that

Strawman that isn't even what the theory entails. Two ideas at the same level of retardation
>Kill everyone who isn't white
>Everyone that's white needs to be killed
Those are the same fucking ideas on the opposite side that SOLVES NOTHING, and we see how the trying to kill all whites is turning out ey, yeah lets go the opposite directional with the entire world against us that makes sense, good goy, die for no reason.

Thats because the second the "insert group here" comitts a terror attack of any sort they are imediately denounced as not part of "insert group here"

What is worth fighting for?

Being a centrist or far left got you into this mess, far right is probably the only way out.

-He got rid of the TPP
-Tried to ban muslims but the gays are stopping him
-Is deporting more illegals then anyone
-Didn't start WWIII with Russia, almost did but it was a stupid show of force done out of incompetence rather then rational decision. I can tell you he's done more so far then Obama did in his entire tenure.

Your people.

It's about having a mixed view in political matters.
It's what lots of countries exhibit in their politics and parties. You should try it sometime.
It gives less of a "you are from the other side so you are the enemy" vibe in politics and daily life. Politics get much more stable if all views are expressed instead of only left and right to the extremes.

>Merkel
>Centrist
What are you on about? Is all you people can come up with is strawman arguments that are obviously false?

Trollhättan was commited by a fake Darth Wader. Swedish MSM told Darth Wader helmet was a german helmet. Therefor it must have been right wing violance.

What did he harm the studets with?
A sword
- accidentally exactly what Darth Wader has. This time a steel, not light sword.

Any else occasion to try to blame the right?

I think ponyboy knows the answer

Can you give me a recent example of the "extreme right" burning or breaking anything?

this, pute scum, o even respect antifas mote then them

This thread says otherwise

Isn't that essentially the strawman you've conducted about horseshoe?

>centrists

fucking rich jews that swing both ways.

totally doesn't work if you jew everyone out of money.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism
Breivik

it all makes sense now that you have put a horseshoe under the names
i have my own theory though i call it the cooked spaghetti theory

A centrist is complacent with status quo.

"Radical Centrism" the song
youtu.be/JB_omHQwYh8

>Both the extreme right and the extreme left are retarded, barbaric fucking monkeys.
True. Provably so.

>Making points
>emotional loud mouths
Wew and this is coming from the fags that just keep posting pictures like retards that are blatant strawman arguments with no other substance. If there was a process in which all Low IQ was to be exterminated for the good of mankind, you'd be apart of that extermination.

Alright you little pieces of shit. Here, I give you a red pill that you can't swallow. The right and the left are nothing but sides of the same coin. All you do (right AND left) is cause violence and consequently feed the jews/freemasons/lizardpeople or whatever race currently rules over the shadow government.
If you are unable to look at data of the other side of the coin because your ideology stops you from rational thinking, you are nothing but a pawn, a fucking sheep. The left can't criticise itself, it's stupid, but so is the right. The jews win.
Everytime you put something above yourself, you give away responsibility. The same goes for religion btw.. Now, proof me right. Let your ideolgy speak for itself.

I aim to keep it that way faggot.

As a centrist, I internalize my anger with alcohol. Don't look at me.

Sure, however, if everyone is Jewing everyone then no one is Jewing anybody
get with the program

OP is a faggot.

the right only responds to the left's violence in america.

Not if the staus quo is against rational implication of laws and stability, are you slow?

How does a centrist even imply cooperation with the status quo? Do you even know what that means?

Only because mexican illegal immigrants and inner city gang banging nigs. Take out those 2 demos out and we're probably the least violent.

That's because centrist are just people who are too dumb and scared to have an ideology or proper political opinions

That's because the term centrist is nonsensical. If you were gassing humans and that was the norm a "far left" or "far right" position might be "hey maybe we should only gas subhumans?"

Centrist is a retarded and malleable term just like your country.

Oh and to answer your question more directly this means that who ever is in power is the centrist and there is no need for revolts if you control the direction of society.

At least we can sit back and watch dumb roided hicks clash with fat SJWs and niggers for entertainment.

Fucking Sweden
>implying we don't want civil war
>implying we don't want to purge out everything that is wrong with our countries
>implying we wouldn't win anyway

The impression I get from centrists is they clamor for some nebulous intellectual and moral high ground. Because sitting on the fence is a most illustrious position.

Too bad you can't fucking do that for items such as free speech. You're with us or (((them))) in thay regard.

You are right, but both sides won't accept that.

That is a very rational and centrist idea, deport or kill those that do not abide by laws and standards of western society, and to the other guy the US is not centrist based country you have to be retarded to say that, is is a jew run plutocracy built on completely different standards then right or left and uses either of those to further their goals when either is more relevant.

Centrists are the weakest people. They allow themselves to be pushed back from their points and never protest against this.

>“Things get to terrible places, one tiny step at a time. If I encroach on you, and I’m sophisticated about it, I’m going to encroach 2 millimeters. I’m going to encroach right to the point where you start to protest, then I’m going to stop. Then I’m going to wait. Then you’re going to calm down. Then I’m going to encroach again, right to the point where you protest, then I’m going to stop. Then I’m going to wait..and I’m just going to keep doing this, and before you know it, you’re going to be back 3 miles from where you started."

- Jordan B, Peterson

I know right, centrists just keep idiotically voting in the same old globalist pieces of shit that make the Left and the Right feel we have to take to the streets to reclaim our nations.

I like radical centrism. Sometimes you have to execute people on both sides.

>Murica
>Not to common here, that means it doesn't exist anywhere else in the world

Centrism destroyed in one post.
t.betas
Enjoy being ground under the heals of those who don't fear death and don't fear killing. left or right.

Damnable necessities.

>inb4 potato nigger tears.

>centrists
You mean the ones who never get anything done?
They are basically the Eloi.

The key is being a moderate and not taking the views of the extreme left or the extreme right.

Centrists are the reason political feuds are where they are today. Centrists may not change their culture and ideals much in the short term but they are easy to manipulate in the long term. This is how the left has been forcing their degeneracy on Western culture for a century. They started with universities, then Hollywood, the military, and now primary education. They push the political tide inch by inch so that people don't notice and fight back. If you are a centrist, you've been played a fool.

Ill just call him stupid that will show him im not a sperg. Us centrist like to examine all the evidence and come to an informed conclusion.
>This one post means i'm smarter than you.