Brexit - what is the pound still worth edition

According to the new EU guidelines, the UK will also have to “fully cover” the cost of relocating EU agencies currently in Britain, such as the European medicine and banking headquarters, to the continent. In addition, “the global amount may be subject to future annual technical adjustments.”

And in a predictable move, the EU insists that the final Brexit bill must be paid in euros, and not pounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
politico.eu/article/oettinger-tells-eu27-to-expect-to-cough-up-after-brexit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh, they can go fuck themselves.

But then again. If the UK uses its veto and just drags its heels out for 2 years its a get out of jail card. Were "divorce shekels" even in the treaty?

>UK uses its veto and just drags its heels out for 2 years its a get out of jail card.
Ahhmm, if the UK does not want a Brexit agreement, it could just say so. Then no negotiations would be required and the UK could leave tomorrow.

>Were "divorce shekels" even in the treaty?
It is not divorce shekels that are demand, payments of British obligations in euros are demanded.

If you can afford it.
Cash only scrub.

Or what?

We should intern all the EU stooges, then drop a nuke on Brussels.

The treaty we signed isn't the treaty we are under today. Technically we never even agreed to be part of the current EU. Poor eurofags, they won't know what to do when we just pull out and leave them with a gaping hole.

but that's not in the treaty
brussels can go beg nigeria for its shekels... oh wait lmao

Good luck getting it merkel you commie fuck

>EU bitches and whines every day wanting more money from us

You sound like a used up old whore trying to get more alimony than she deserves because you know you are nothing without us.

>if the UK does not want a Brexit agreement, it could just say so

I'd be ok with this. All the shit in the world seems to be getting made in the third world now anyway

Or siege.

What if we just say no?

Or what?

Your going to stop people coming into Britain, idiot THATS WHAT WE WANT!

>The treaty we signed isn't the treaty we are under today.
Last I checked, you signed the Lisbon treaty in 2007 and your House of Commons and House of Lords voted on it in 2008 and approved it. The Lisbon treaty is unaltered as of 2017 and governs the EU.

Good luck with that, Mr.Broomstick.

theyre gonna threaten with sanctions obviously

Why are Germans such knobjockeys?

hilarious how this will unfold.

germany expecting britain to pay for all shit, because "their choice to leave".

uk refusing to pay a penny for anything, because "why should they",

ultimately the EU has zero power to legally enforce payments from the UK, so they can only make it through sheer economic threats.

whether the UK bows to such threats and pays is completely open.

gonna be interesting 2 years.

that's a lot of money

>Article 50 TEU does not set down any substantive conditions for a Member State to be able to exercise its right to withdraw, rather it includes only procedural requirements

>Again unlike accession treaties, t he withdrawal agreement is not primary EU law, since it is concluded between the EU and the withdrawing state and not between the latter and the rest of the Member States.
6 It is an international agreement and therefore subject to judicial review by the Court of Justice of the EU (CJEU)

So basically even if we make a deal someone can rattle it apart in court.

I hope they nuke you autistic smug fucks. Drop one on dresden for old times sake.

4 jews

>According to the new EU guidelines

When exactly did "guidelines" become binding sources of positive law?

Yeah, we're truly terrified of the EU.

You don't think we'd give you a sweetheart deal if they did that shit?

>world's largest bureaucracy is threatened with a 15% budget cut due to one of the largest chunks of its economy leaving
>[autocratic screeching intensifies]

lol get lost, not paying

It's payment for access to single market as a non-member

Gonna buy a brand new Benz with my BREXITmoney, thanks Britcucks (:

I don't want access to a failing market. You don't exactly buy british steam engines like you used to

>implying we're paying shit

kek come at us bro

>This delusion

the UK will be poor as fuck post-brexit

that is fact

>But m-muh red bus
>B-but muh 350 million
>D-daddy drumpf will pay for us

You can't call anyone scrub when you're begging for money, while bankrupting nations like Greece too, you're acting like a fat greedy slag who wants more mayo on her chips.

>implying önur will nor steal it the first day
gercucks, always good for a laugh. say hi to mutti!

This is a ploy to make CERTAIN UK doesn't have the finances to "make it" on their own when they leave the EU formally and finally.

It's also a ploy to avoid having to pay the actual beneficiaries of the EU, the unelected autocrat jews, anything less than they feel they "deserve", when the reality is what they deserve is to be shoved in a damn 40,000 degree blast furnace.

Hey look guys! It's the last remaining lib dem voter in the country

So .. the EU is literally more useless than NATO?

Have you seen our national debt? Do you think we give a fuck? Either way, even if Brexit does have a negative impact, the banks are just going to continue printing money, encouraging mass immigration and handing out mortgages to keep this shit going until the global financial collapse happens anyway.

I think this is funny Britain is its own country if they want they can wipe their asses with the EU guidelines. What's The EU gonna do? war? top kek

Brexiteers are still in the anger stage of the Kübler-Ross model

Don't you get it? The UK is desperate to get an FTA with the EU. The EU does want to get an FTA in a few years after the UK has suffered a recession. The point is to get rid of the financial services hub that is London.

>The EU says "Don't vote to leave or we'll try to hurt you"
>Leave wins
>The EU tries to hurt Britain
And yet, there are actual people, capable of dressing themselves, holding a job and carrying on a conversation who look at this and honestly believe that it's Britain's fault the EU is trying to hurt them.
>Massah beatin us cuz we tried to run, we shuda jess listened ta massah cuz he wouldn'ta beat us if we jess listened

the City of London has 5 times the civil servants than the whole EU.

How is the EU the largest bureaucracy again?

Germany is pretty much a hag of an ex-wife trying to get all your money for wanting to divorce her.

She's as ugly as she's spiteful, too.

Because they're now the worst mixture of their obsession with ruling Europe with a massive self-loathing and want to destroy themselves because they're white.

We don't want a free trade agreement with you.

Enjoy your refugees

> Brexiters

> Being hit by grief

> After winning

wat

Yep, that's how cucked a lot of Europe is to the EU.

so when are you going to allow texas or cali nationhood?

yea didn't think so

>whether the UK bows to such threats and pays is completely open.
Plan A is to have a broken negotiation with no agreement - that is best for the EU

Plan B is to get a shitload of money from the UK and block financial services from London

Either way, the EU wins.

> Hey guys, want to join the free trade union?

> Sure

> Just kidding you're now no longer a sovereign country

> u wot?

> LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

> yeah no we're leaving

> wait what? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WAAAAAAAAH!

EUcucks everyone

Brexit will be replacing all our poles with Pajeets

don't worry

>Plan A is to have a broken negotiation with no agreement - that is best for the EU

"We like losing money because it makes my Kraut weewee stand up. It doesn't stand up much since I don't want to offend refugees while they're raping my sister :("

The EU army will march on London if they don't pay.

Wasn't there some story where kraut soldiers can't do overtime so they had to leave a joint exercise early?

What money are we losing? We just wouldn't pay the pensions of British EU servants.

It's in your best interests that we don't pay that bill. You're just going to spend it all on migrants.

Most people want a hard brexit which means no FTA

fpbp

> What money would Germany lose by failing to arrange a free trade agreement to one of the main importers of its goods?

nothing in comparison what britian would lose...
we can compensate this with the financial sector moving to frankfurt. what can britian do?

You tell me. We export goods to the UK. We can do so on WTO terms too. We would lose money if we were an exporter of services.

HAHA GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ACHMED

Hard Brexit means no single market, not "no FTA".

Put a Trident II in the gap of your wife's hijab

Aren't the only countries who care already busy being sieged by sand niggers, Turks, and fucking pollocks?

You can't have one without the other so we're having neither

ok, ahmed

Better pay up brit-fags or you'll never do business in Europe again.
I want 6 billion per year for the next 600 years.

-O.G. Juncker

Bet you regret Brexit now dontcha?

NIGEL FARAGE TO MAKE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AT 7pm ON LBC

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

my wife is wearing Niqāb which has way too smal holes for a Trident II i

You of all countries should know that freedom isn't free.

We can always just deal with our pet pakis.

Most Germans i met in the East were down to earth and very jealous of us casting off the EU, they see the EU as the same beast that occupied them and kept them behind the iron curtain.

Then you have the west German, pompus, up their own arse and completely blind to their own superiority and self destructive complex.

Go to Saxony and see the real Germany, ignore the westerners, mardy fuckers all of them.

What? An FTA has nothing to do with single market membership.

maybe EU should pay for relocating uk agencies in the EU

Just propose a ban on the import of german cars, that will shaft Herman....

if you haven't yet noticed, most if not all germans here in pol are huge shills for EU and their completely cucked administration.
it's probably illegal to post here as a german anyways considering their insanely limited "free speech", so they're probably paid shills/law enforcement that got hooked up on Sup Forums.
wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Juncker dont play

You cannot ban car imports. You would have to exit the WTO.

We love the EU because we rule it. The EU should have more power and be more capitalist and strike more FTAs.

>because we rule it.
lel

The EU literally pays people to post pro-EU things online
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html

>capitalist
>destroys small businesses

The EU doesn't destroy small businesses.

It uses it's red tape and regulation to make sure only big business can pay them

Sure, they can cover the ammunition costs.

>It uses it's red tape and regulation to make sure only big business can pay them

That is just bs and you know it. What EU red tape and EU regulation is a small business subject to. Do tell. For instance, what EU law is a barber shop or a small machining shop or a doctor etc. subject to? The answer is, basically none - it is all local law. The EU's laws regulated the trade of goods and services between EU member states.

OY-VEY! THE BRUSSELS JE- ER I MEAN BANKER WANTS MORE SHEKELS GOY!

Remember when Britain destroyed themselves democratically? Excited to see Scotland peace out too. Good shit.

thats a rare Merkel right there

That utterly retard cookie one that constantly comes up on every fucking website

alright then lets just fuck off without a deal boys

I wouldn't trade with Europe at all and give them no money.
That's how we formed the empire.

>That utterly retard cookie one that constantly comes up on every fucking website
Never heard of it until you told me. "Cookies" are old stuff anyway in a world of html5. Nobody uses them but 15 yr old sites.

Excellent edit user, well done

>“fully cover” the cost of relocating EU agencies currently in Britain

lmao this is classic EU mismanagement. The reason why those agencies are in Britain is because European bureaucracy goes to extreme lengths to ensure their offices are as spread out across the continent as possible.

>less accountability because journalists have to go around collecting pieces for a story instead of getting all their information from the capital

>perfect excuse to make inflated contracts with airlines, translators, estate agents, movers etc to cater for a never ending carousel of government employees and their families moving around member states

>if everything was located in one city people would actually realize how massive the superstate actually is because all the buildings places together would occupy more than half the floorspace of a city and eclipse any other capital in the world even Pyongyang

>employees actually get paid extra when "working far from home"

And now they're butthurt because they have to move two of those agencies. Makes me think how tight their budget must be at this point. They seriously don't even know who to ask for shekels anymore:
politico.eu/article/oettinger-tells-eu27-to-expect-to-cough-up-after-brexit/