What if the Jews are God's chosen people, as written in the bible...

What if the Jews are God's chosen people, as written in the bible, not because they are "the best" but because they are the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk&t=578s
unblockyoutube.co
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews are evil
kys kike

why do you think i wrote the worst, britbong?

I'm just pissed off because Daniel Finkelstein is torturing my family with his psychic abilities.

Jews are filth

you got every right to be pissed, but you're just proving my point

Daniel Finkelstein says it's actually "God's precious people" not chosen people.

that's a lie, in a direct translation from hebrew it's "God's chosen", not precious

yes, he's a liar and a psychopath

>tbqh don't knwo who that is

they are not the chosen

they are imposters, the descendants of Cain

their success is due to Satan's direct influence and direction

Nope. Sorry.

Semites stole monotheism from the Zoroastrians while in Babylonian captivity. Judaism is just Semitic Paganism and Zoroastrianism blended together because the Jews always wanted to be Aryan but they couldn't be

>pic related

it's (((OP)))

it's an inbred sorry a brit, it's like muslims and niggers dont expect them to understand abstract concepts.

If Jews are the worst, what the hell are Africans and Arabs?

>3 Wherefore, as I said unto you, it must needs be expedient that Christ—for in the last night the angel spake unto me that this should be his name—should come among the Jews, among those who are the more wicked part of the world; and they shall crucify him—for thus it behooveth our God, and there is none other nation on earth that would crucify their God.

Joe smith agrees.

Not even Jewish, christian

google

They're theives, rapeists and murdueers, but atleast they harm you straight up and not manipulate you into giving your family to said niggers, giving away most your money and then encourage you to kill yourself

"Morality" teaches the idea that the best people are the most "virtuous". Much of modern virtue is nothing but suicidal altruism. Talmudic Jews are above such nonsense.

Watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=n_iEPbmpuxk&t=578s

Use this to unblock

unblockyoutube.co

>as written about in the Bible
lel, Mormans think this too heeb

>"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

get ready kikes

i don't understand what you're saying

Everyone knows that red necks are God's chosen people, not U.

I'm a christian, and we think the Jews are the chosen, the problem is that they are the fucking worst, so that's why i was thinking that.

only the undercooked ones, if they're too fried and become too black, you know what Ma says: "shoot dem niggers down"

Are you trying to say that YHVH is the Demiurgus or some high daemon that Moses signed a blood pact with when he stole the Ark of the Covenant from the Great Pyramid of Giza? And that this evil entity helped the Jewish people commit genocide against the Canaanites

LOL.
>Implying Anglo Saxons aren't the real Israelite's.
WE WUZ KIKES

I don't know, i need to look into history and the bible more but i think he told them to take that land and they did it (and they're doing it now too, only i'm sure it's not by god's order)

John 5:31-47

De blacks helped built the USA, George White-Washington was blak, didn' ya know it, whitey?
WE WAZ REVOLITIONARY AND SHIEEEET

they were God's chosen, but when He sent His Son to them, they rejected Him. Jews can go fuck themselves now.

I'm christian, mate

Mormons think that Jews are a chosen but fallen people. And they will end up like the Nephites. Mostly destroyed except for the few who repent.

straight from the BOM

By that logic, Hitler did nothing wrong.

They were chosen, until they killed Jesus and rejected him. After the rejection, WE, the CHRISTIANS, became the "chosen" one.

W H Y D O Y O U T H I N K I W R O T E W O R S T T H E N F U C K I N G S M A R T A S S

Or are you trying to say that Jesus, rather than a messiah was actually an allegory for spiritual awakening in man and that high priests of Judaism conspired, along with several other powerful European rulers, to keep the knowledge buried or twisted in order to maintain a system of domination and power over the populace that still grips our world today?

Christians are a fallen people now too.
Kekites are the new chosen ones.

>W H Y D O Y O U T H I N K I W R O T E W O R S T T H E N F U C K I N G S M A R T A S S

wow, relax, jew. i was agreeing with you.

>are you trying to say that Jesus, rather than a messiah was actually an allegory...
Fuck no, but i think the high rabbis did conspire to get rid of him because they knew he was god's son but they wanted to keep control of the world

They can't really go fuck themselves since they still are his chosen ones, therefore when Christ comes back in Israel, the jews here will repent and the others who did not come back, probably won't

Except some of his war strategies, sorta. Killing any sort of race of people based on the fact they we're that race is bad, but his hatred, unlike what they teach in schools here, was based on reality.

What's your story Mr Israeli flag?

they were chosen to imitate God and therefore be his projected image upon Earth.

God is a dick.