Alex Jones Formally Diagnosed With Narcissistic Personality Disorder

rawstory.com/2017/04/alex-jones-has-been-formally-diagnosed-with-narcissistic-personality-disorder-doctor/

doctor who served as a witness at Alex Jones’ custody trial on Wednesday said that the popular right-wing conspiracy theorist had been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

While being cross-examined by Bobby Newman, the attorney for ex-wife Kelly Jones, Dr. Alissa Sherry acknowledged that Alex Jones had NPD, a psychological disorder that the Mayo Clinic describes as a condition where people have “an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.”

Sherry, who served as the case manager for Jones’ family therapy sessions, testified that a diagnosis for NPD was present in Jones’ case file when she first started working with him. She also said that Jones’ narcissism might explain an incident in which he yelled at his own daughter for wearing a special walking boot on her foot after she broke her toe.

Elsewhere in her testimony, Sherry confirmed that Jones would regularly take off his shirt during therapy sessions — and she said it was the only time she could recall a patient stripping off clothes in the middle of therapy.

Jones is currently in the middle of a bitter battle with his ex-wife over custody of the couple’s three children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gv2RnmQUMhI
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=7f_CGvZs3w0
youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, never saw that coming. /s

In other news, water is wet.

>Dr. Alissa Sherry acknowledged that Alex Jones had NPD, a psychological disorder

You can "examine" anyone and find a "disorder" that fits them to a T.

>Don't forget to buy ALEXA water for the end of the world

>raw story
Nice try commie

NPD, psychopathy, autism, ADHD, etc. are masculinity pathologized.

I don't know if NPD is but the other ones I would agree.

This. Also it helps if the party of interest that you have in helping (Alex's wife) is a jewess.

Getting fucked over by his ex jew wife is the biggest redpill for Alex, and after a few months his content has skyrocketted in production value and truths.

Fuck I feel bad for him, his cunt wife is trying to take his kids off him and the media is blatantly rubbing it in his face at every chance.

>cross examined
>attorney for ex-wife

If you take this story even the least bit seriously then Sup Forums (and your time on this earth in general) has taught you absolutely nothing.

>Alex Jones Formally Diagnosed With Narcissistic Personality Disorder
So what? He's rich, healthy and doesn't give a shit about losers. Yes he's probably got some undesirable behaviors but he still functions pretty well and has provided for his family. He has plenty of cool friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=gv2RnmQUMhI
More Tuck Buckford.
Alex is finished this time.

>Bobby (((Newman))), the attorney for ex-wife Kelly (((Jones)))

All this tells me is the poor man is jiving for his children right now

Wouldn't such disclosure violate privacy?

man the MSM and ShareBlue are going after him HARD.

He'll be fine I suppose at the end of it all, but damn if it isn't viscous.

I like to point to this shit and be like "look at how concerted the effort is against him, its almost like when trump ran." to try and softpill normies.

Was this his personal psychologist or court appointed or wifes expert witness?

It matters.

psychiatry is a racket for the jews

Lol everyone with the balls to call the bullshit and fuckery for what it is has narcissism.

Not gonna lie, former Late Show watcher here. Watching Colbert crash and burn is hilarious. But seriously, we can't let this pedo get the pizza codes.

>taking off his shirt in marriage counseling sessions

This man is a savage. God bless him, and let the good times roll.

Colbert is such a faggot holy shit.

>an inflated sense of their own importance
fuck off, Alex Jones IS very important

exactly, i can go on some psych page and diagnos myself with like 5 different personality disorders easily, works well if you are one of those "OMG I HAVE OCD AND ADD AND IM BIPOLAR" types

It's becoming painfully obvious that left wing activists are trying to take out prominent conservative media heads one by one.

and so does literally every other successful person

>Captcha
>Cliff Self

I've had normies message me about it, they're too obvious. It's like they're sperging out rather than running a strategic play.

>what is denial
sad

>a disorder which makes him millions
ok

I told ya.

you can literally name anyone famous and they would have this

only stating from experience. if you want to be a mental hypochondriac, its very easy to self diagnose yourself. imo personality disorders are fake and about pushing out robot people.

Absolute madmen

Psychiatric diagnostics is a much a false competency as pain management specialty diagnostics would be if they were so arrogant as to pretend to "diagnose" anything.

wtf i hate independent journalism now!

It's hard NOT to be narcissistic when you're always right.

>think you're a hotshot online revolutionary taking on the globalists and the deep state
>you're actually a divorced loser who can't get custody of his kids and has a mental disorder

The only doctor who thinks this is his ex's wife's lawyers friend. what a fucking amazement.

>regularly take his shirt off during therapy session

Wow, it's the same diagnosis psychologists in the media were giving to Trump when he was running.

What a coincidence!

this
what the fuck is with you faggots lately? eating up leftist website garbage as sources and facts

its obvious his kids want to be with him and the mother is doing jewish tricks.. he already has custody and shes buttmad

Can't he be both?

Trump actually is a narcissist though

guh wuhn

that soros money aint gonna spend itself.

lots of unemployed antifa looking for shit to do online during the day. why not have david pedo brock pay em to shitpost psyops?

>Sweden

Well color me surprised..

>Dr. Alissa Sherry

Female and a shrink. Probably jewish. That's a triple threat. Jones never had a chance against that con artist.

>they're trying to cuck a man out of his wealth, reputation, and children
so just another day?

those of us who were at least here during the election know of all these websites being nothing but propaganda lies from leftists sucking on DNC cock. even fucking email leaks prove it. we also know brocks little faggot shill group and contracted companies are all over the board. you see the thread about Hannity? the amount of shills calling for him to be removed from Fox?

yeah, they are still here and they are trying to get Sup Forums to view anyone in the media who is leaning to the right as wrong, crazy, stupid and shame them and embarrass Sup Forums posters into not following the right.

all anyone has to do is look at the shareblue pdf and see these threads are just another of their tactics

I bet his wife has an extreme case of Gold Digger Personality Disorder.

oh look:
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Save it, read it. Actually fucking read it, and apply it to Sup Forums and see this garbage is part of their campaign to de-legitimatize.

Out of all places, I think its okay if he does that. Therapy sessions can get pretty heated.

People still watch this clown?

I figured after getting caught emailing back and fourth with the DNC to help trash Trump as much as possible during the election would have lost this bozo a lot of viewers but it looks like nobody cared.

>Guys he is an actor look!
>Guys he is a narcissist !

Ok well I look forward to you pulling the anti semite, racist, sexist, rapist, child molestation, drug addict cards as well.

sounds about right

This

>/s
REDDIT GET OUT RIGHT NOW

>Sherry confirmed that Jones would regularly take off his shirt during therapy sessions

youtube.com/watch?v=7f_CGvZs3w0

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

how do you know what that is?
you have to go back

So, who gives a shit.

How is that a disorder?

What would be the optimal level of ego? Who judges that?
Why is a lack of empathy is a bad thing?

>how do you know what that is?
How do you know he knows.

Both of you have to go wherever you came from.

Because of Reddit shit posted here
I don't know what it actually means, but I assume it denotes sarcasm

More importantly, did you buy the water filters or the iodine pills?

its a thread by shareblue and crew to make you hate alex jones with a leftist sourced media outlet

lel reddit fucks are so stupid they have let you know when something is sarcasm

O'Reily was taken down by ShareBlue. Remember all those advertisers dumbing him?

We have emails showing it was a shareblue campaign.

inb4 fags who don't even know what npd is

>Sherry confirmed that Jones would regularly take off his shirt during therapy sessions — and she said it was the only time she could recall a patient stripping off clothes in the middle of therapy.
Holy shit my fucking sides

the jews are the philosopher kings tho

raw story is owned by dailybeast. both are confirmed #FakeNews and run by chelsea clinton.

not even joking.

>probably makes a fuckton more money than the Doctor performing the diagnosis
>disorder

Seems legit, desu.

I'm watching InfoWars right now and there's nothing you faggots can do to stop me.

Privacy is a form of private property and should be abolished, goy.

Ale took off his shirt in therapy sessions that's fucking gold

any negative threads on right-wing media members without direct proof supported by other right-wing outlets are all shareblue threads. all of them.

LOOK I'M NOT BRAGGING

Coordinated attack. They don't even try to hide it.

>no source in article
wew the hitjob is real

I wonder actually. Technically if someone said that without approval of the patient I'm pretty sure it would violate HIPAA. You could probably get around that if Alex agreed to submit to the test as part of the court case and willingly submit the results to the courts.

Shirtless Alex is best Alex.

LOL. He just admitted to playing a character for InfoWars akin to what Stephen Colbert did on the Colbert Report.

If the medical records are subpoenaed, it doesn't violate HIPAA or any ethical restrictions.

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg
>I used to be one of you
what did he mean by this?

Sup Forums will love him more
Sup Forumstards are the same kind of fruitbaskets
/s

>arm chair diagnosis

>diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder
So if this was true, that means the left is attacking people who suffer from mental illness, right?
>muh colbert
Also if true, why is Colbert making fun of people who suffer from mental illness?

Why is the left so hateful?

Explain how psychopathy is.

>we wuz kangz
>but also enlightened fedora tipping
It doesn't take an oncologist to tell you this is cancer.

>Official diagnosis in a medical case file
>Arm chair diagnosis
Pick one and only one.

>So if this was true, that means the left is attacking people who suffer from mental illness, right?
what's wrong with doing that?
I guess you must have the same kind of issues that Alex Jones has

You're not flipping anyone here, shill.

fuck off

"Diagnosed with _______ disorder."

All jew bullshit.

>0 source in the article
>0
>rawstory
>leftist as fuck website

>diagnosis from doctor observing previously
>brought up to attack AJ in new case