i.imgur.com/NXDtN1k.jpg
>Daara Apr14
i.imgur.com/9CpwSOJ.jpg
>Palmyra Apr11
i.imgur.com/nB560y0.jpg
>N Aleppo Apr11
i.imgur.com/yFn46c9.jpg

Developments Apr20
>N Hama:SAA captures Taibat Al-Imam town,>Jihadist foil SAA,Hez advance on Halfaya
>SAA ends off IS attacks in rural Homs
>SAA kills, captures dozens of rebels in NE Damascus
>Kurdish troops overrun more villages as IS sets up last defensive line before battle for Raqqa
>US Coalition destroys every bridge inside northern Raqqa town
>Rebels form new group(Eastern Shield Army) to capture E Syria from “PKK and Assad forces”
>SAA holds ground in new HTS attack in Daara
>Reports: Unknown warplanes hit YPG positions in N syria
>Iraq’s Shiite ruling coalition opposes Kurds’ independence referendum
>UN urges Saudi coalition not to bomb Hudaida Yemeni port
>Houthi forces seize key mountaintop overlooking Mocha Port
>N.Korea threatens to ‘reduce US to ashes’ with ‘super-mighty pre-emptive strike’

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
archive.fo/8b9BW
twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/855105080953106432
youtu.be/Ymdu5kqWE_k
youtube.com/watch?v=aaZpPi2gJ6Y
twitter.com/PressTV/status/855108257152675841
dailysabah.com/syrian-crisis/2017/03/14/arab-tribes-to-form-army-against-pydpkk-daesh-in-syria
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-casualtie-idUKKBN17M1Q3
kurdistan24.net/en/news/825b2323-73dc-44f8-89e5-939064a7d145/US-approves-295-6-million-USD-military-equipment-sale-to-Peshmerga
versuri.ro/versuri/parazitii-din-coltul-blocului-_cby1.html
soundcloud.com/week-set-11-12/197-crazy-mother-fucking-love
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 11th they were in Serbia

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

Death to America!

This general is fake news general. Stop spreading Russian propaganda. You have to go back to Kremlin.

Moscow warns of possible anti-Russian provocations in Montenegro
The deterioration of Russian relations with Montenegro, that country’s imminent accession to NATO, and its decision to join the EU in its sanctions against Russia have contributed to the current negative attitude toward Russian nationals, Moscow warned on Thursday. As anti-Russian sentiment surges in Montenegro, provocations targeting Russian nationals living in the country are becoming increasingly possible, Sputnik quoted Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova as saying. “The situation unfavorable for Russians is currently developing… We note the surge of anti-Russian hysteria there,” Zakharova said. “We do not rule out possible provocations, detentions for dubious reasons, the attempts to give out Russian citizens to the third countries, primarily the US,” she added.

Hama salient removal plan.
Will probably take a month or so.

Threadly reminder.
archive.fo/8b9BW

UN urges Saudi coalition not to bomb Yemen port
The UN called Thursday on the Saudi-led coalition intervening in Yemen not to bomb the rebel-held port of Hudaida, a key entry point for aid to the war-torn country. Jamie McGoldrick, the UN humanitarian coordinator for Yemen, said Hudaida on the Red Sea, which is under the control of Houthi rebels, is a vital lifeline for Yemeni civilians threatened with starvation. He said the coalition needed to take humanitarian concerns into account while pursuing its campaign. “This port is the most essential, the most crucial part of our ability to feed people and get medical services” into Yemen, McGoldrick said in Jordan’s capital Amman. “The Hudaida port is the only port that we can use to serve the bulk of the population in need.” The UN has appealed for $2.1 billion in international assistance for Yemen and McGoldrick said he hoped for commitments during an aid conference in Geneva next week. (AFP)

>t. hohol in finland

where is the true general ? I don't want to shitpost in the fake one wtf

Iraq forces retake more areas in west Mosul
Iraqi forces retook two more neighborhoods in west Mosul on Thursday, tightening the noose around extremists holed up in the Old City, commanders said. “The forces completed the liberation of Al-Thawra neighborhood,” Sabah al-Noman, spokesman for the elite counter-terrorism service, said. An officer with federal police forces also deployed in west Mosul confirmed that the neighborhood, which lies just west of the Old City, had been retaken from Islamic State. The Joint Operations Command coordinating the fight against the extremists nationwide said the Nasr neighborhood was also retaken on Thursday. (AFP)

Footage of the Syrian Army and Qalamoun Shield Forces liberating Taybat Al Imam, Northern Hama

twitter.com/MmaGreen/status/855105080953106432

long live the houhi rebellion. pic related, they seem to have consent of the people and want their leader back. arab nationalism like this always suprises me, for a place with deep ethnic and religous ties for people to rally around a state.

Iraq’s Shiite ruling coalition opposes Kurds’ independence referendum
Iraq’s Shiite ruling coalition would oppose Kurdish plans to hold a referendum on independence after the defeat of Islamic State, its president, Ammar al-Hakim, has said. Speaking in Cairo, Hakim advised the Kurds against any unilateral move to annex a disputed oil-rich region which they had gained during the war against the jihadists. “If this referendum happens, it will be unilateral,” said Hakim, who is president of the National Alliance, a coalition of the main Shiite political groups including Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi’s Dawa party. “We will insist on dialogue” as a means to resolve the disagreement, the influential cleric said. Iraq’s majority Shiite Arab community is located mainly in the south while the Kurds and the Sunni Arabs live in opposite corners of the north. The center around Baghdad is mixed. (Reuters)

Russian imageboard. You have to go back. We stand with western countries and Israel.

UN Syria envoy to meet Russian on Monday; US not taking part
The UN mediator for Syria said on Thursday he would hold talks with Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov in Geneva on Monday and that the US had declined to take part in any trilateral meeting for now. “The trilateral meeting that as you know was a possibility is being postponed, it is not taking place on Monday. It will be a bilateral. But the trilateral is not off the table, just being postponed,” Staffan de Mistura told reporters. All sides have flagged their readiness to allow aid convoys to reach Douma and later other towns in the eastern Ghouta province near Damascus, UN humanitarian adviser Jan Egeland said. (Reuters)

go away, nobody likes you.

90% of finns think russia is shit.

The gooddest goy.

Assad trebuie să plece.

Reddit is down the hallway to the /leftypol/.

>SOUTHFRONT Apr20
>youtu.be/Ymdu5kqWE_k

>ESA
Oh look, it's that retarded roach project from a couple of months ago.
Is that AJ report confirmed? Wouldn't surprise me if the west is overtly funding terrorists again.

I don't speak russian and on the romanian imageboard there are 4 faggots that only talk about movies ...

There are likeminded people here, we just have 1 general in Sup Forums and we demand to be left alone... really do we even bother anybody with our thread among the hundreds of cuck/gay/redpill me on/ how will Sup Forums eve recover/ blacked/ jewed/ threads ? we don't

DELETE YOU ACCOUNT

Assad is a filthy commie, though

Nu! Assad va ramane la conducerea tarii!

im so confused with USA involvement in Syria...i understand they back the FSA? SDF? ISIS too? Is there an infograph or something that explains the funding of the different factions fighting in syria?

U got that wrong mongol. Those are k*rds. I guess they are your relatives.

This, Sup Forums is a pro-Israel board.

What the fuck is ESA? There's not even rebels there. King roach if you're gonna do it at least be a man(roach) and call your army muh ottoman mprie

>Feminist woman appointed co-chair of Raqqa civilian council
So much progress

>really do we even bother anybody
we should, tho
fuck Trump

and?
only a butthurt hohol would waste his time making low energy baitposts like yours

Is this on the same level of memes as the opposition government.

GOD IS GREAT!
DEATH TO AMERICA!
DEATH TO ISRAEL!
A CURSE UPON THE JEWS!
SYRIA WILL PREVAIL!

more and more people are going to lose faith in him through his actions alone. They just need some more time to realise this, I guess.

No we should not,it only attracts shills
also it's rather childish tbqh

Jihadis have a nice artillery in north Hama tbqh

>childish behaviour
>Sup Forums
Choose both fäm

The downside is that we get infested and having a good conversation in here reduces too

Was listening to some old songs..

can you please tell me what they say in the begining of the song?

youtube.com/watch?v=aaZpPi2gJ6Y

0-0.5 seconds part

No one will accept this bullshit kurdish indepedence, not in Iraq or Syria or Turkey or Iran.
Watch the whole region unite against them. Allowing this independence will destabilise any country with a kurdish minority (Syria has less than 8% kurds in its population).

>this kill the suheil

Nu, Israel trebuie să cucerească Siria. Amin!

I think I've seen a similar missile somewhere.

President Assad will deal with the feminist terrorists the same way he dealt with the islamic terrorists.

Russia says its military advisor Major Bordov killed in Syria during militant attack

twitter.com/PressTV/status/855108257152675841
fug

"Lord, give us drugs, vodka and sluts. Everything else we will get on our own"
kek, what is this?

dailysabah.com/syrian-crisis/2017/03/14/arab-tribes-to-form-army-against-pydpkk-daesh-in-syria

Was under a different name but could be the same thing.
King roach throwing money at arab tribal leaders to do absolutely nothing.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-casualtie-idUKKBN17M1Q3

>Pence wasn't supposed to walk outside, according to the schedule, but he decided he wanted to send a message to the North Koreans.
>"I thought it was important that we went outside," he said. "I thought it was important that people on the other side of the DMZ see Israel's cum on my face."

Preidction what Syria will look like when ISIS is nothing but pockets, hiding in hills and in remote houses in the desert
>pretty much when they are a negligable in the major picture even if they are still around

Nu frate! Nici macar in vise! Daca israelul sta la locul lui poate pacea va veni peste zona aia

The 5 remaining ISIS members will keep besieging Deir Ezzor?

How much territory you guys Syria will lose at the end of this war?
Burguers are pushing hard for kurdistan

The SDF dont have the manpower (womanpower in their case) to maintain that big area without a huge US ground troop invasion. I doubt even Erdogan would be able to hold his troops for that long without going East.
Theyre the weakest force on paper, dont expect all sides to not attack them after ISIS is gone.

>Kurdistan
>With Turkey right next to it

What makes you think they're the weakest force considering they've been doing nothing but advancing since the beginning of the war?

This kurdistan wont happen in Syria without a huge 2003 style US invasion to maintain it, if that doesnt happen watch Syria/Iran/Iraq and Turkey unite against them.

If burguers really push for it,how can RoachFuhrer realistically say no?

Yes? Or do burgers want to cede control over Bosphorus to Russia?

no ISIS is out of the picture
MS paint skillz arent the best and didn't want to put in too much effort tbqhfamalam
They are getting more and more recruits and will have the eupiment since (((Congress))) approved more spending
kurdistan24.net/en/news/825b2323-73dc-44f8-89e5-939064a7d145/US-approves-295-6-million-USD-military-equipment-sale-to-Peshmerga

Ok prietenul meu român! Poate Domnul să te binecuvânteze.

>Implying an official Kurdish state isn't part of any (((regime))) change planned after the war is over

Any info on Shi'a Le-Bouf or Sa'mel Hie'ed?

Because they have zero tanks, zero airforce, and also practically zero support among the arab population they hold.

They are also viewed with hostility by pretty much everyone around them, including Turkey which is by far their biggest enemy.

They are advancing because of an unprecedented US airforce operation in Syria againts IS.

>Inb4 muh iraq

True thing is, ISIS is fightning way harder in Iraq than in Syria, for example about 70%-80% of their SVBIEDs have always been in Iraq.

Peshmerga isint YPG, Iraqi Kurdistan and Syria kudistan really dont like each other.

Rap song, the chorus goes like:

they start like hey yoh str8 from the corner of the block (commie blocks)
parazitii is one of the oldest hip hop group from romania, they are mainsteam but sing political rap mainly...

you can put lyrics in translate
versuri.ro/versuri/parazitii-din-coltul-blocului-_cby1.html

Multumesc la fel! Credeam ca esti troll! Pace frate!

whats the meaning of this /sg/?

You have to ask yourself why they are advancing. Here are the reasons :
1) ISIS are retreating becoz of the assault on Mosul in Iraq and to fortify Raqqa.
2) the SAA and Turkish forces dont want to attack them for now to weaken them, let them do the dirty work against ISIS
3) they have US troops with them, theyre not a priority for President Assad for now as he has to defeat ISIS to get the US out.

On paper and without the US troops, theyre the weakest force. We saw how shit the kurds are in Kobani, thats them without the US helping them. Theyre also less than 8% of the Syrian population - they dont have the numbers to maintain that chunk of land.
Its not about the size of land, its about what they control and whats around them. Its a land locked land surrounded by enemies.

>Sa'mel Hie'ed
Hi'ed has been spotted, pic related.

>They are advancing because of an unprecedented US airforce operation in Syria againts IS.
Stop this meme, they advanced constantly in the past few years, when US also helped providing airforce they advanced FASTER, thats it

Also they do have tanks

Yeah, real nice eastern european shit. I wonder who could be supplying them with these...

That was the original plan, kurds take the north, while the FSA and others take other parts. But that plan cant work now with the FSA destroyed and Turkey get nothing.
Erdogan would rather have Assad than a Kurdish state in Syria without him having any FSA land. It will destroy him internally with his country already divided. He wont allow it and will bend over to Russia, Iran, Iraq and Syria to stop it.

sounds ok, as far as my taste in rap goes
thnx

If I were you I'd stop obsessing over kurds at this point.
Erdog winning the referendum and being on good terms with Trump really isn't a good sign for Syria.
New rebel funding approved, negotiating with HTS etc.

They were getting absolutely crushed by ISIS even after the US started airstrikes againts ISIS, only at around Kobani did Obama realize that this shit is real and started doing very heavy airstrikes and pretty much destroyed the entire city to prevent the YPG from getting wiped out.

>They do have tanks

They have very few tanks.

Youre clearly not following this war if you think the kurdish nationalists would be on this map without the US doing all the work.
Watch Uncle Sam abandon them soon and they will start shouting allah bashar souria or they will be butchered from all sides.

Pic related of kurdish feminist tank.

what is this meme, I keep seeing it posted from time to time

is this any good?

soundcloud.com/week-set-11-12/197-crazy-mother-fucking-love

I found it a ages ago, sounds good to me..dunno what's being said but sounds nice! Also could not find a video of the exact audio

yoba

Turk flag + Shahada flags + guys with rifles.

Could be al-Qaeda in Turkey, or just some religious guys who happen to have rifles. The Shahada flag is used by al-Qaeda, but, it existed long before al-Qaeda and pops up elsewhere, the Saudi flag for example.

Putin also congratulated Erdogan yesterday and they both agreed on the truce in Syria. Turkey is a player in this whether we like it or not and Erdogan has no friends.
Erdogan has remained neutral, and will do what is good for him. Erdogan wont allow a kurdish state in Syria, if you think he will or an Arab state you probably never heard about Syria before this war. There is a reason why kurds never got this bullshit kurdistan, no one likes them in the region.

> kurds have tanks.

>Also they do have tanks
Not a lot outside their mememobiles
isislithuanian is right

>still giving (You)s to the spanish commie
>still giving (You)s to commies
>still giving (You)s to YPG-Got-Aleppo tier posters

Just ass-kissing Erdogan hoping he will send them some money.

>Erdogan has remained neutral
kek
I get it, you have a giant hateboner for kurds and everyone who disagrees with you is one, you've been pushing the same narrative for months now.

Dumb fr*g poster

Picture of kurdish navy. President Assad is fucked!

Fuck me, roach shills really are the most annoying visitors of /sg/.
>forget it roaches, no one loves you
>I'd support kurdshits, just to troll you

Kurds are white and based.

Holy shit,are you guys telling me next IS are tusken raiders?

Well, they do have normal ones. I think Assad gave him few to fight ISIS (and they eagerly used them against SAA\Pro-Assad militia few times last year).
But yeah, those few tanks and their crew are precious for them, any other faction have a lot more in terms of armor.

This, UK roach is on filter for a long time now. Turkey is mainly responsible for the civil war in Syria and one of the biggest sponsors of islamistic Terror.

>middle eastern country
>navy

I don't recall where I know this from, but I think the guy in the green camo, next to the guy with the suit, is some Turkmen commander.

>check google
>there is a whole russian meme subculture with meme as vast as pepe I completely missed until now
what other things are we missing? Is there rich Chinese, Iranian or Indian meme mine? Truly makes you wonder...

No, I am looking at this from a pro-Assad angle. You just hate Erdogan and Turks and want them out of Germany, so youre bias into seeing the bigger picture in this.

Erdogan is doing his own thing, he isnt with the US on Syria but supported the FSA (the Muslim Brotherhood) with Qatar. Now that that has been destroyed he entered Syria to divide the kurds in the East and West. Now he is listening to demands from both sides. Yes he is corrupt and garbage, but if he will ally with President Assad against the SDF only a retarded feminist or kurd would be pissed.
I only support what is good for President Assad, fuck ISIS, fuck FSA and fuck Rojava kurds. Theyre all terrorists stealing Syrian land.