What's the best country for free speech in the world...

What's the best country for free speech in the world? A country where I can host a website making fun of niggers and won't get into trouble?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsf.org/en/ranking
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America

Tonga

America

America. Hands down.

America

Are you niggers fucking with me? All I see coming from America is people hating on free speech and the government openly supporting such behavior.

Worldstarhiphop.com

Russia , they don't care about that shit

probably some island where nobody understands what you say

What you are seeing are cherry picked assholes that don't represent the majority. It's enshrined in our constitution that you can say anything you want, with very few restrictions.

They can disagree but they cant legally take the website down

It depends on what you mean by free speech. If you mean saying Nigger or whatever then probably third world shitholes like Mexico or China. If you mean being able to insult the government then the U.S. hands down.

Probably Iceland or Switzerland

Czech

Ok, thanks.

Russia, Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia, Serbia.

lel

Political dissent has been continually crushed in Russia.

To answer the OP...

rsf.org/en/ranking

Somalia hands down

>Russia

LOL

>Be critical of the government
>Get assassinated

Free speech is way overrated in the US.

Whiny SJW's can't override the Constitution. We still have freedom in Burgerland.

>(((RSF)))
How many of those European countries at the top have laws against Holocaust denial?

>tfw some guy is hosting a game where you can get cheese pizza every weekends

Not really. Unless you get huge enough to cause problems no one will give a fuck. There's probably not a country where the government won't try to push you if you get too big as a critic of them. It's to be expected. True freedom would be the Balkans. Born in Bulgaria and we're racist as fuck due to gipsies. We don't even care enough to hide it in public. Also the politicians are constantly under critique but they don't give a shit as long as you don't try actually doing something. Hell, even if you do they'll likely just bark and try to make you look bad through legal methods, eventually a couple skinheads may beat you up a little.
The current political leader Bojko Borisow was an underdog and after winning he got death threats from the previous "mafia" but in the end he managed to organise his own before getting killed and he's still running strong. Niggas take too long to take action.

What?

Sounds good to me.

We don't, though we still have blasphemy laws, they're not really enforced and i doubt many people break them besides the odd pedo joke in private.

>Unless you get huge enough to cause problems

>Being critical of the government is ok until you start getting results, then it's totally fine for the government to assassinate you.

LOL

First world? America tbqphwyf. I'm sure you could in some third world shit holes as well. They strict about this shit in hueland?

When that shit reddit clone Voat incorporated as an answer to reddit censoring nigger hate, they incorporated in the US, saying "When it comes to free speech, the US has the most iron clad law supporting it."
Not a great example, but it really is the case. America might have a bunch of whiny bitches, but thought crime doesn't exist here.... yet.

Of course. Brazil is a marxist shithole. No way I would openly criticize negros here unless I was some type of global superstar immune to the law.

Do you seriously expect someone in power to let you get him fired if you're a nobody? They'll push you around to get you to give up. Assassinations are more of a myth tho. It's bad for images for a famous critic to "disappear". Usually in Bulgaria you get a warning, then all sorts of inspections to hopefully be able to portray you as a criminal and if that doesn't work the extreme measure is getting a couple 20ish year old retards to beat you up.
As far as my observations go it's the same for Russia.

NO website in the world should let you target one group of humans for the amount of melanin in their skin. Every person is an individual-target individual behaviours you do not like if appropriate but turning the human race into warring tribes is how the enemy seeks to divide humanity to destroy us. We are all one-Humans. Stop with trying to incite tribal warfare based on anything but behaviour of the individual.

go away, leaf