Genderless Prisons

If there's no difference between the genders then we should combine the current men's and women's prisons. If there shouldn't be separate bathrooms then why separate prisons?

Agree?

would cut down on male-on-male rape :)

Good thing rape is illegal and only the cops have guns in jail

Jailbabies, loads of them, alive and killed

Rape, rape everywhere. There'd be rape gangs and trade in women instead of twinks. There'd be rape for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
>Have you ever met a felon that served years of time?

Rape? There's already rape in prison. Women are just as strong as men and can handle anything a man can.

This idea pisses me off, not because daily gang bangs of female inmates would be hot, but just an awful fucking reminder that our society is a huge double standard, that exists for SJW's and Feminazi's to oppress everyone else to their own advantage

This needs to be a "feminist accomplishment"

Women deserve equal rights though. Therefore they should be housed in the same prison as men. Check your privilege male scum.

Because prison is supposed to be a punishment not a brothel.

Entirely. In fact, women should be put into men's cells.

Legalize weed and idgaf

But some men like men therefore for them it is like a brothel therefore we shouldn't bother treating the majority any differently /s

Also don't legalize weed because keep gubmint out of muh bong and there should be some way to have prostitutes work for prisons. I'm sure the COs will pay in either money or heroin.

Do you know how hard it is for a woman to actually land her ass in prison? You have to be a serious piece of shit for the women card to fail that hard.

As such, they should just be tossed to the male prisoners for 'disposal'. Shame bout that constitutional provision against cruel and unusual punishment. Luckily, libtards don't give a fuck about the Constitution.

It's honestly pretty difficult for most people to get sent to prison in the US. They try throwing probation at most everyone that would normally go to prison.

>Literal SJW gulags

I like it.

Not if you're black.

>Do you know how hard it is for a woman to actually land her ass in prison?

More or less true. I read an inmate database one time and skimmed through all the women's files, they were all
>hookers
>had pounds and pounds of cocaine or dope on them
>trunkfuls of guns
>in baby bags and shit
>pedophiles (please don't assume women don't molest kids ... it gives me the chills but its almost just as proportionate but they never ever get caught)
>homicidal

Just as proportionately but never get caught. Hmmmmmm sounds like alternative facts.

he said "people"