Hey Barack?

>Hey Barack?
>Yes?
>You're a stupid nigger!
>WHAT? What the fuck did you just fucking say to me you fucking racist! Apologize to me right now!

>Hey Donald?
>Yes?
>You're a stupid big fat orange faced meanie head Drumpf!
>Wow, look at you, you're a real piece of work. Nobody cares. I bet your mom voted for me.

This is why Trump won.

>drumpf is a fat, orange baboon and is super old and ugly
>hehehehe terrific meme lad

>obama is a fat lipped, afro-jack, tree swinging coon who's brown carcass was pushed out the womb permanently stained in shit
>wtf thats offensive you racist, bigoted, fascist, nazi rapeublican!!! not cool!!!

Why does the left suffer from such harsh cognitive dissonance when it comes to image shaming?

>trump cant stand criticism!
>gets mad when you ask why blacks commit so much crime

Almost forgot how disguising Michelle Obama is.

Jesus. She looks even more manlier than Obongo

michelle got bigger traps and hands than obama

i think she may be a man

>I'm a going to tell of people shit they want to hear.

That's how he got elected OP. It's how they all get elected basically.

>i think she may be a man

What would the founding fathers be thinking?

I'm pretty sure if you called Obama a stupid nigger to his face he'd probably laugh at how fucking stupid you are.

>What would the founding fathers be thinking?

George Washington, "Fucking nigger"

this

No, he won because the other choice was Clinton. Also because he will make America great again.

Fbi user denied that fact

>won

Oh honey

On the outside, yes, because then his minions would unleash hell on whoever said it. He could never defend himself because he's a cuck, but like a demogod to you lefties even though he was a crypto corporate fascist.

Same could be said about Kim Jong Un. He'd just laugh and have you executed by other people. He could never do it himself though.

Also, can you explain why he's in a foreign country with no extradition laws for the last two months? Partying on a yacht while his nigger brothers get killed in Chicago.

So glad he won. He is the greatest gift the Republicucks ever had. The demoshits blew their load too early with him, they should've kept him for last year.

>can you explain why he's in a foreign country with no extradition laws for the last two months?

Because the weather is fucking nice? And after 8 years of the hardest job on earth, I'd say he deserves a little vacation.

Obummer is a smart guy whether or not you like to believe it, just like Trump.

And despite what people may say Obama's route is way more impressive than Trumps path to presidency. Not knocking Trump at all his was unlikely as well. You sit there and call Obama a stupid nigger. What does that make you?

Food for thought.

>Measuring your worth by your race not your accomplishments.

That's pretty much OP.

>And after 8 years of the hardest job on earth, I'd say he deserves a little vacation.

Are you serious?

No, he really is a fucking idiot with a low IQ. Ask anyone who went to school with him at Harva.... oh wait, we have NO ONE, we don't even have his grades or school records. He spent 6 months in Pakistan during his schooling. Why? Nobody fucking knows. Don't believe me? Look it up on youtube where it comes out of the niggers mouth himself.

When you remove his teleprompter, his cognitive thinking collapses. Hes a fucking parrot who repeats things he's trained to say. This is the same with Dubya. Maybe not Bill or Hillary when they were younger, but Barack literally is a fucking stupid nigger.