I'm completely opposed to equality of opportunity, but why is this photo so often shared?

A picture that reduces the matter to something as simple as being able to see over a fence seems kind of dumb.

Fuck, I fucked up the title.

Meant to say I'm opposed to equality of outcome.

Delete thread. Fuck.

It is an oversimplification. And extremely stupid.

In this case, tall people do not need big boxes. They presumably didn't build the boxes themselves either.

I think equality is OK for certain basic things. Equal protection from the police/firemen. Equality under the law. Even universal healthcare.

But the government interfering to force equal outcome for everyone is god damn retarded. Downright anti-civilization. And it's always BS. There are always some who benefit from it over others. The problem with equality is that there's never enough of it, the government is never done and never has enough power to enforce it.

A basic level of equality ensuring that people have the support needed to work and earn a decent living is great though.

you fucked up leaf im disapoint

because its a good simple display of equality, 3 people, each person gets an equal share
vs
the justice people argue for where rather than everyone getting an equal share they give more to people they feel are more in need

Justice is all the people in the stands who paid for their fucking ticket.

>cheap-ass commies dont buy legitimate tickets and try to sneak a show over the fence

There are two major problems with this picutre.

First, the variables that produce inequality are not that obvious and even if they were they are so numerous and complicated that to come up with a "just" solution would be impossible at this point.

Second, there isn't a single thing, so far discovered, in our universe that has been distributed equally. It's profoundly arrogant for people to assume that we can outsmart 13 billion years of our universe without even having a basic understanding of something like our own consciousness.

Post the one where the wooden fence is changed to a chain link fence so everyone can see despite being difference heights.

Im opposed to these fucking assholes trying to watch the game without buying a ticket.

>commies dont even like baseball

The main problem with the pic is that it reinforces a belief that justice means taking from capable people and giving to incapable people.

A more realistic (but not left supporting version) would be: The Tall Man needs 2 boxes to see. the Medium Man needs 3 boxes to see. The Small Man can not see with only three boxes and there are only three boxes.

That version reflects the difficulty of resource distribution but leads to a painful revelation (i.e. there is no solution that makes all three men happy.)

just lemme git moradem gibmeboxes

its to point out how pathetic manlets are and how they need to die

I'm opposed to the stadium hosting (((baseball))) instead of gladitorial combat

Doesn't this just imply there's some sort of systemic bullshit holding back niggers?

Because there really isn't.

It's called evolution

Those crates can't just be summoned out of the ether .

A more accurate pic would chop the legs off the tall dude and have everyone unable to see over the fence

Apparently people who are different all deserve the same thing...based on...."justice"...whatever that means.

Wtf is this? There never was a systematic barrier. These niggers didnt want to buy a ticket like everyone else. They have no damn right to complain about a fence.

Fuck, do libshits really think that people deserve the right to free baseball games now???? They are NOT equal to people who buy their own tickets. FUCK

Top fucking kek, this is criminally underrated

Just remove the fucking fence you stupid cucks

someone should replace the tiny guy with a black guy that would be tall enough to see just sitting on the box in both sides.

that's not justice, that's charity based off of spook morals.

Justice is equality for the equal, inequality for the inequal

Ahahhaah this is why everyone thinks us leafs are retarded.

You're missing the point of the image. It's working within the leftist framework to show that even if we assume there is some sort of barrier to accessibility then the best way to ensure everyone has the same opportunities is to remove the barrier, not leave the barrier there and then pour tax resources into getting people over the supposed barrier with affirmative action. This forces the leftist to specifically identify the barrier while disallowing them the ability to support quotas and affirmative action.

Except there are enough resources to make everyone live a decent life.

>Equaly redistributed resources will ensure equal outcome

So you're telling me niggers will magically learn not to waste all that gib'me muniz on dope?
[Citation needed]

When will manlets ever learn?

What better way to do that then to allow everyone to equally compete with each other in capitalism?

WE WUZ LOTTO WINNA