Univ Alaska Anchorage Has Decapitated Pres Trump Art

The University of Alaska Anchorage is displaying a professor’s painting that depicts Captain America holding the severed head of President Donald Trump, reports Campus Reform.

The work, created by Assistant Professor of Painting Thomas Chung, is being presented as part of a month-long faculty art exhibition in the university’s fine arts gallery, reports KTUU.

“It’s an image of the actor who plays Captain America, and two eagles are sort of screaming into his ears, and he’s holding the severed head of Trump, and there’s a young Hillary Clinton clinging to his leg,” Chung said to describe his painting, according to Campus Reform. “I was reminded of those 80’s rock posters, where there’s a woman in tattered clothes clinging to a strong male hero’s leg.”

A Facebook post by Paul Berger, a former UAA faculty member, shows that the painting is visible from outside of the gallery entrance and will be the first thing people see as they enter, reports Campus Reform.

This isn't actually treason, right?

>young hillary clinton clinging to his leg

thats a whole nother level of fucked up

>“It’s an image of the actor who plays Captain America, and two eagles are sort of screaming into his ears, and he’s holding the severed head of Trump, and there’s a young Hillary Clinton clinging to his leg,”

Wow, apart from the subject matter, that's a terrible painting, the proportions are all wrong, the impasto is sloppy AF, the rendering of light is straight out of the tube, and the brushwork looks like he used a Jews nose.

Didn't he try to defend moldylocks online with a "fight me irl" tweet? What a fucking homo.

>“I was reminded of those 80’s rock posters, where there’s a woman in tattered clothes clinging to a strong male hero’s leg.”

SJWs are going to rip this misogynist shit to shreds lol

Someone should throw a bucket of black paint at it

I thought Alaska was more based than this

They have been led astray, sadly

Every university is infected with this filth. From the affirmative action/sjw Liberal Arts students to the faculty who enable it.

The right needs to find a way to infiltrate academia, just how the left did 60 years ago.

Can you imagine if someone did a painting like this of Obama? they would probably be arrested for hate crime and terrorism.

Super liberals infiltrate universities, brain wash mentally ill kids, then give them jobs as professors when they graduate. That's how the cycle goes. Better to just start fresh. Stay away from the liberal schools. Let them turn into complete liberal shitholes. Compete with them with better prices and better teachers.

But captain America is a Nazi now

>Someone should throw a bucket of black paint at it

Yeah attack free speech and freedom of expression like the SJWs do. That's smart.

Art of a sitting president being decapitated is not art, it is a threat

>D-Don't deface the artwork goy.

>captain america
>spic golden eagles as 'wings'
Jesus christ these fucking spics

Sweden, lol
Of course you of all people would argue for sitting on your hands and doing nothing while subversive seditioners attack your country. That's enough internet for today Sven, go prep your wife's bull.

Its not just eagles
Its golden eagles
The same one that's on the mexishit flag

This is excellent, let them have freedom of speech!

Do not encourage any defacement of this, simply allow them to have their expression, and they will have to defend it.

And we can all laugh at the mental gymnastics.

Everywhere but Anchorage is, but Anchorage is starting to get pretty cucked. Too many broke fuckers move here for the gibs.

That painting is so poorly done it triggers me every time I see it

Freedom of speech, bitch.

Anchorage is the Austin of Alaska.

It's also free speech to call it shit

>The left dont value free speech! They want to stop us expressing our political views!
>REEEEE WHY ARE THE LEFT ALLOWED FREE SPEECH? THEY HAVE TO STOP EXPRESSING THEIR POLITICAL VIEWS

Read

Not only is it technically inept, it's also tacky as fuck.

How embarrassing.

>Fixed

>Chung

>those eagles
didnt know there were any mexishits in alaska

B..b.but Captain Merica is a nhadsee now.

Hail Hydras

Buffalo cliffdiving is pretty cool.

I wish we could still do that.

this is embarrassingly juvenile for a fully grown man to paint