AUTISM SAVES THE DAY

Clanton got arrested

pscp.tv/w/1dRKZAjrMnAxB?t=4

darktriadman.com/2017/04/20/murderous-antifa-with-bike-lock-outed-as-san-francisco-state-university-professor/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYV4qHvNayE
twitter.com/d_seaman/status/855121416672247808
twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/855107096492331011
pscp.tv/w/1dRKZAjrMnAxB?t=4
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
dvc.edu/directory/profiles/clanton-eric/index.html
darktriadman.com/2017/04/20/murderous-antifa-with-bike-lock-outed-as-san-francisco-state-university-professor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Fuck that faggot.

Wait he ordered 14 bike locks?

He was handing them out so others could assault Trump/Free speech supporters?

Fuck this guy.

/Pol has done it again

good job boys

We fully understand your concern, however be advised that Eric Clanton is not an employee of San Francisco State University.

justice served! celebration party time

Do you have any real sources?

If these people wanted to stay truly anonymous, why don't they buy whatever shit they need from another city - with cash? Dude's a prof ffs

He just really, really liked bike locks

I don't believe it, this is Eric "The best offense is a great defense" Clanton?

THE Eric "Steal THIS!" Clanton?

Eric "U-Locker? I barely know xir!" Clanton would never go down so easy.

fuck eric clanton

DANCE THREAD. LET'S PARTY.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYV4qHvNayE

>outed-as-san-francisco-state-university-professor/
>liberal professor
surprise level: 0

Probably handed out 12, kept one for swinging at people, and shoved the other one up his faggot ass

God bless your autism Sup Forums

It just might save the west yet.

He's not an SFSU professor, at least not a current one. Apparently he's a professor at some Diablo Valley College or something

anyone got a dollar?

he's been charged with something in the past in orange, ca. if you pay a dollar the orange,ca website will let you search his court records and see what he was charged with.

noice

How about you pay that dollarydoo, amerifatty?

twitter.com/d_seaman/status/855121416672247808
Someone posted a video of him teaching one of his classes.

yea and give them my information?

nice try

Heil Hitler

twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/855107096492331011

Wrong twitter link.

Does it give a case #?

>pscp.tv/w/1dRKZAjrMnAxB?t=4
Use a better picture to attract people to your thread. Autists need something eye catching to pay attention.

this
get a lewd and try again

someone (you) me with sources

so he was arrested?

so he was a proffesor?

what were the charges?

Good job boys. We got the bike-lock basher off the street. But there are other antifags out there, wanting to cause harm against innocent civilians and those wishing to freely express their opinions. Lets keep working, we might just be able to win this fight yet.

Is it true, what the guy in the video says?! You guys invented a facials recognition software to catch this guy?

Yeah, its called A.U.T.I.S.M.

Yes, it's called A.U.T.I.S.M.

My nigger

nice

No they used photo comparison to find him. Something any detective could do and knows how to do but I guess detectives in Commiefornia have 200 cases of hispanic gangster shit to do with.

A-user, I...

It was posted earlier iirc

BULLSHIT

I don't believe it until it's been properly confirmed

This could be a ploy to get us to think that the jobs done and that he's going to face justice now.

Unless we get confirmation pictures, I don't believe a word of it.

Excellent work once again Anons.

>Not today Satan
Or he admits and becomes a martyr . Which then Antifa will all start swinging bike locks in honor of him.

Shhh
No tears, only memes.

kek
I see, still a nice feat, sometimes Sup Forums is kinda like the cranium rats in planescape torment.
>A single cranium rat is no different than its regular garbage sifting cousin, except for the pulsing pink mass of exposed brain on the top of its head. When gathered in groups though, cranium rats become extremely dangerous, becoming part of a hive mind that increases in intelligence with each additional rat. Their collective intelligence can soar to godlike levels, and a large enough group can gain spell casting abilities. The cranium rat collective hive mind calls itself Many-as-One.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

the case number ive seen on twitter is 36653cv but thats not a case number format. i searched it and nothing came up. it would be easier to search by name but that requires a dollar.

Fake news

THIS

>PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

SHILLS ARE TRYING TO TRICK NEWFAGS INTO THINKING IT'S OVER.

nerd

please be real please be real please be real please be real

Real question

Does your guys' weaponized autism shield you from Lefty criticism? Would be pretty ableist of them to bash on you for being autists.

This is a false flag to get you all off Eric Clanton's back.

>No legit sources
>No primary information

You niggers need to stay on the hunt.

i'll habeeb it when i see it

>He's not an SFSU professor, at least not a current one. Apparently he's a professor at some Diablo Valley College or something
dvc.edu/directory/profiles/clanton-eric/index.html

Has anyone got an info sheet detailing how he was indentified and doxxed?

No fucking way

OK I can search. Anymore info? I don't know details just started. A search database I use is for entire country. Just his first and last name would yield many results. Date, middle name or initial, etc.

autism at its finest

...and he wasn't injured by a radical on spook mind control drugs. The story has a happy ending without a befarious plot twist. Thanks and good work to the anons that contributed to his arrest.

How the fuck did Sup Forums "hack" into his amazon account? How is that even possible?

.eric canton

I'm going to be honest. Even as I was participating in the manhunt I didn't think we could actually do it.

Much props to Danebro, Slavbro, and the Leaf-who-shall-be-spared-the-rake.

Heavy lifters, them.

.more

Got it thanks brb

Probably found his email and guessed the password.

I'll believe it when I see any real sources.

>Eric has been teaching at DVC since 2015. He teaches introduction to philosophy with a background in teaching ethics, critical thinking, and comparative philosophy East/West. His primary research interests are ethics and politics. His work in political philosophy also centers on mass incarceration and the prison system. He is currently exploring restorative justice from an anti-authoritarian perspective.

Oh boy...

You can run Antifa, but you can't hide, because.......

(You) are an eternal faggot and your beer is way too expensive

eric michael clanton

case was in orange, ca

thats about all i know

>We did it plebbit!

> Being this much of a newfag

Give us the links or OP is always and forever a FAG

hackers on steroids

Hes going to be doing a lot more research into mass incarceration in the near future.

Arrested on Hitler's birthday. Truly a historic day for Sup Forums in the War on Degeneracy. Congrats to our weaponized CSI autists.

2 criminal records? and still teaches on an Uni?

Damn no luck... Would need ssn

I don't believe it. I'll have to see an arrest record before I take it as true.

there was no hack a dofus guessed his password who was really really really easy to guess and the dude used the same password over all his account.

You guys understand he didn get arrested you have the wrong guy and you look awfully dumb right now ?

Of course we did

Why would you ever doubt us?

beautiful.

Nice try Shlomo. Same boots, same sunglasses, same eyes, same height/build, basically admits to it on his profiles.

[DAMAGE CONTROL]

>Y...you have the wrong man, goy..I mean guys

hi Eric, they let you post on Sup Forums from prison?

This was all part of his elaborate plan

t. blind fucker with no brains

The shoes doesn even look the same.
Their facial feature are not the same.
The prof is clearly older than the dude at Berkley and some autistic photo montage is no proof.
Maybe a proof of how dumb someone with no critical thinkings can get in a group.

Hey larper from the_donalds you can KYS right now because when you wake up and see of a true faggot you are you'll maybe not tolerate it.

Jack Posobiec is not a reliable source. In fact he lies all the time.

Day Of The Rake coming soon. You will not be spared.......

Ah shit guys looks like it's not him according to this Redditor. Guess we'll have to keep looking.

>darktriadman.com/2017/04/20/murderous-antifa-with-bike-lock-outed-as-san-francisco-state-university-professor/

>there are uni professors that are antifaggots

damn

that gives me personal pleasure having dealt with people like him and their sense of invincibility

He's a liberal
They cannot in2tactics

Name of animu in gif?

do you sleep? you were in the thread at 2am last night, I went to work, got fitted for a tuxedo, bullshitted at the bank for a while, and you're still here

neck yourself shill

>darktriadman.com/2017/04/20/murderous-antifa-with-bike-lock-outed-as-san-francisco-state-university-professor/
what the fuck is that source

>he teaches ethics
lol

Nothing stops the eternal leaf after it gets riled