Should weed be legalized?

Should weed be legalized?
Tabaco is more harmful yet it is still legal.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(87)92620-1/abstract
ccsa.ca/Resource Library/CCSA-Effects-of-Cannabis-Use-during-Adolescence-Report-2015-en.pdf#45
bmj.com/content/325/7374/1199?query=rft.jtitle%253DPsychological%2Bmedicine%26rft.stitle%253DPsychol%2BMed%26rft.aulast%253DDavid%26rft.auinit1%253DA.%2BS.%26rft.volume%253D27%26rft.issue%253D6%26rft.spage%253D1311%26rft.epage%253D1323%26rft.atitle%253DIQ%2Band%2Brisk%2Bfor%2Bschizophrenia%253A%2Ba%2Bpopulation-based%2Bcohort%2Bstudy.%26rft_id%253Dinfo%253Adoi%252F10.1017%252FS0033291797005680%26rft_id%253Dinfo%253Apmid%252F9403903%26rft.genre%253Darticle%26rft_val_fmt%253Dinfo%253Aofi%252Ffmt%253Akev%253Amtx%253Ajournal%26ctx_ver%253DZ39.88-2004%26url_ver%253DZ39.88-2004%26url_ctx_fmt%253Dinfo%253Aofi%252Ffmt%253Akev%253Amtx%253Actx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE WEED

[spoiler]Testing[/spoiler]

All drugs should be legal, prohibition is immoral.
But only retards smoke anything. We're not cavemen. Just eat it or something, shit

[spoiler]spoiled text[/spoiler]

And nicotine isn't harmful(at reasonable doses), it's getting it by breathing smoke that's bad for you. Just don't smoke it like a retard.

it only works on blue boards [spoiler]faggot [/spoiler]

FUCK.
I just want to post some Kemono Friends somewhere else without spoiling shit.

After one million threads about this bullshit that was invented in order for dealers to sell this crap ("oooh harmless, buy it its good blah blah"), here it goes:

Nobody overdoses from tobacco. You can overdose from weed and Hash. Eat shit and get rekted you fucking kike bastard.

>All drugs should be legal
Fuck off, inject yourself full of krokodil and fucking die, satanist.

marijuana will induce and/or exacerbate mental illnesses like schizophrenia.
harmless my ass

Nope, just ban tabaco, dumbfuck

Secular Satanist here, drugs are bad, mmkay?
But that doesn't mean we should restrict the bodily autonomy of others. If you don't want to do drugs, then don't do drugs. But why punish adults for what they choose to do, when it doesn't negatively impact others?

I assure you, the nasal snuffs of England and the Snus of Sweden is way safer than weed from anywhere.

>you can overdose from weed
You're fucking retarded.
To overdose from weed you need to smoke an absurd amount, around your own body weight. And you would pass out from lack of oxygen before you overdosed

DUDE KEMONO FRIENDS IS GREAT

due to not being an idiot I don't want to take drugs but also due to not being an idiot I know people are going to do it no matter what and you shouldn't let criminal organizations profit off of it and lock the people in jail who do it since it's not going to solve anything or even stop them getting high

>krokodil
That's just dirty heroin, I think. If people have access to clean shit they wouldn't use cheap ass dirty shit. It's a problem caused prohibition.

Why did you immediately jump to an extreme? Also if accessibility is the only thing keeping you out of a grave then fuck off and die already.

Anyone who says alcohol should be legal and marijuana should be illegal is a hypocrite.

Tobacco is legal because they can't get rid of that shit. Too many people are hooked on the stuff to outlaw it. All the government can do is pass a bunch of laws to annoy the hell out of smokers in hopes that they quit.

They managed to nip weed in the bud, but retards keep pushing for it.

>thinks weed is illegal because it is perceived as bad for physical health

>doesn't realize its illegal because it would turn the population lazy and less productive.

come on now, i thought jews were meant to be smart?.

Look into Colorados figures, I think you'll find their productivity is up.

>doesn't reflect in individual state growth rates for states that have legalized vs those who have not

>states that legalized are actually doing better

You probably didn't even looked at a single piece of data before coming to this pathetic conclusion, did you?

There is not a single drop of verifiable macro data that supports your conclusion. Not one.

Decriminalize, going to prison for joint is really lame.

So I used to be seriously anti-drug, but then I had a really fucking shitty year.
Weed does fuck your brain in the long-term, at least if you smoke as much as I do.

Shrooms should be fucking legal. I'd never class shrooms as recreational in a billion years. Shrooms will fucking bring you down to your knees in tears when you get an overview of your life from another perspective. Seriously, shrooms fucking change your life for the better.

And that's why's weed illegal, because it grows, well like weed, practically by itself, and btfos many basic pharmaceuticals out of market, no goy you must buy my pills if your stomach, head, muscles or something are causing you pain.

Tobacco? Good goy, don't forget to visit my clinic or rehabilitation programs when your health is fucked. That's why it's legal :^)

Source? I know liberals love to state emphatically that Colorado is raking in dough and thriving, but do happen to have any non-Jewish sources for this?

>you can overdose from weed
>you can't overdose from nicotine

ahahahahah, source or eat shit, you would soon die from the ROA of your choice than overdose

Gonna need a non-Jewish source for that claim.

Are you so weak in your own mind that you think smoking weed will make you snap

with age limits on it.
it's very harmful to brain development, so I would avoid using it heavily until at least 25.

Degenerates consume cigarettes, unfortunately weed makes people into degenerates.

If thats the case id be a 180iq genius because I started smoking heavily at 13 and didn't stop until I was 19, and I'm still a tested 143iq at 21. I definitely agree it fucked with me on some level, made me apathetic and brought the schizo out in me on occasion, but I really doubt it had that much of an effect on my ability to learn/perceive and adapt to things

Your argument is invalid, something being legal or illegal doesn't depend on how safe it is but on the lobbyists supporting it or not

It increases the risk to develop schizophrenia, by a lot.

You want to ban the communion wine? Fucking satanist

You really think that smoking weed and first stage psychosis are not related? I smoke frequently(not every day like a faggot) and I even can even realize that there is a risk.

ccsa.ca/Resource Library/CCSA-Effects-of-Cannabis-Use-during-Adolescence-Report-2015-en.pdf#45
>inb4 leaf TLD

bmj.com/content/325/7374/1199?query=rft.jtitle%253DPsychological%2Bmedicine%26rft.stitle%253DPsychol%2BMed%26rft.aulast%253DDavid%26rft.auinit1%253DA.%2BS.%26rft.volume%253D27%26rft.issue%253D6%26rft.spage%253D1311%26rft.epage%253D1323%26rft.atitle%253DIQ%2Band%2Brisk%2Bfor%2Bschizophrenia%253A%2Ba%2Bpopulation-based%2Bcohort%2Bstudy.%26rft_id%253Dinfo%253Adoi%252F10.1017%252FS0033291797005680%26rft_id%253Dinfo%253Apmid%252F9403903%26rft.genre%253Darticle%26rft_val_fmt%253Dinfo%253Aofi%252Ffmt%253Akev%253Amtx%253Ajournal%26ctx_ver%253DZ39.88-2004%26url_ver%253DZ39.88-2004%26url_ctx_fmt%253Dinfo%253Aofi%252Ffmt%253Akev%253Amtx%253Actx

god created weed lmao

legalize drugs and murder so we can just kill drug addicts

They can make just as much money if not more by utilizing weed.

All drugs and narcotics are for retarded blue pilled degenerates.

No one is forcing u to use krokodil cause it's legal. W it being illegal u could try to get heroin & end up w that. People who want it will find it

>I I I
>me me me

Yeah, great sample size bucko.

Well yes like I said, I have had some schizo-level freak outs from smoking weed (after my tolerance had dropped significantly). But the whole

>hurr weed makes you dum

Is a meme.

I definitely believe even a strong mind can be subject to psychosis and schizophrenia when exposed to large amounts of weed, but like any other drug, your experience with it depends on your mental/physical state when you take it, your environment and the people around you.

I only have my own experience to speak from maplenigger. I'm not advocating weed or saying it can't fuck with your mind.

I'll go with this answer. Freedom and another opportunity to let losers sink and winners rise which would probably also reinforce the morals of society.
Too bad kids are stupid and peer pressure is strong

Weed is legal

Any high-schooler can grow weed, almost nobody can make good pills without a lab and some chemistry knowledge not to mention that half of them you get from pharmacy are just pure placebo, plus you wouldn't have a good excuse for normies to leech more of their taxes to build more prisons and keeping them full since it's profitable.

So no, they wouldn't make nearly as much as they are making now by making it illegal.

>All drugs and narcotics are for retarded blue pilled degenerates.
Hope you never had chocolate or coca cola, hell any food since all of them have some kind of effect on your chemistry and are technically drugs. But you'll move goalpost anyway.

Gotta agree with user on this one, just because the drug itself is natural doesn't mean we don't live in an addictive society full of degenerates who will happily do fuck all everyday and smoke the days away

Nope, if you have genetic predisposition then it can be triggered, if you're healthy then no.

They'll start making weed cigarettes; and cigarettes with a mixture of weed and tobacco probably.

I never said it makes you dumb. From first hand experience with stoners I do believe it, but it may be they were dumb in the beginning. And anyway I have no study to back it up.

For the schizo thing though, what the studies say is not about psychotic outbreaks after smoking, it's about becoming schizophrenic. You stay this way even if you stop smoking. And you have to take heavy meds like zoloft to avoid outbreaks, which is no way to live.

And? Who are you to tell someone else what to do with their life? If you want to be a useless piece of shit it's not my problem. Let them sort themselves out, by being shut ins and losers they will eventually die off. Who cares what the peons do.

>food is technically drugs

Yeah, because, I mean, living without eating is totally doable.

>Tabaco is more harmful yet it is still legal.

Do explain why do you think that's a legit argument on any level for legalizing marijuana.

Yes, it should. Why should a plant be illegal?

So because no one's forcing him/her to do [some drug], it should be legalized?
That sounds like it can be pretty destructive to a society.

I could see that happening if a person kept a maintenance level of dependency on the stuff. Or just being a weak mind in general. But I definitely don't see any einstiens becoming sloth from the goonies and hitting rock bottom from smoking weed lol

Drugs are an interesting subject, but I don't see any reason to prevent someone from choosing to use a substance when they know the risks associated. Especially when it takes power away from criminals.

Lurk more faggot.

I'm not holding a gun to your head and telling you to eat McDonald's either, and it's fucking terrible for you. There are a lot more benefits associated with it being legal than illegal. Losers are always going to be losers, and you're not going to stop them from smoking the shit anyway. So why waste resources trying? Why not profit off of them being losers? Why not take the power that illegality gives criminals away? It just doesn't make sense user. I'm not a weed advocate in any way, I'd suggest never smoking it and I say that from the experience of smoking it for years heavily. But it certainly shouldn't be illegal any more than acorns should be

I think what matters more is that there's a way to use it responsibly/not have any long term damages inflicted to yourself.
although I think the only reason cigaretes latested is because fucking everyone used it before people cared about this shit

Nigger I've been here since the Ron Paul says. Just because you use the vernacular doesn't mean you're enligtened on any subject. Stop being a boot licker

Are you saying cigarettes should be illegal?

It doesn't necessarily take power away from criminals. They already have money and already produce the stuff. What's stopping them to undercut whoever ends up selling it when it becomes legal?

Einsteins are the 1 in 6 million, so it's basically a non issue. What's important is what it does to the global population. If it does indeed multiply the risk factor for schizophrenia by 6, well, it's harmful to society. Take heroin, someone who ends up addicted to it will very rarely become a "normal" member of society. That's someone that won't be able to function by themselves. I'd be ok with letting them die honestly, but that's not how it works. Right now they're being treating with substitution medicine and it's pretty fucking expensive. And it takes manpower/brainpower away from important issues.

Its harder for kids to get alcohol than dope because stores have to give a shit but a drug dealer ain't gotta ID or anything. This is just another point for legalization, get in stores with purity standards and quality control and ID checks to purchase to make it generally safer for consumers.

Yisssss. God did it.

It's also because the interdiction to sell alcohol to kids is (at least in the US) heavily enforced. Here, it's illegal to sell tobacco to minors. You know what happened after the Paris massacre? Some high schools allowed their pupils to smoke inside because of the terrorist risk. Drugs could work in a society where you're responsible for yourself and offenders face grave repercussions. Right now it's not the case.

I was about to make this argument but toothpaste user did it for me; it would be a lot easier to control it it were regulated like alcohol. you can still buy moonshine, sure, and plenty of dumb shit still happens as a result of consuming alcohol. But the alternative is much worse.

But I do agree with your first sentiment, they already have billions and could easily fund a legal grow operation. But then what incentive is there to commit crime when they can sell it and make their money out in the open?

Also:
>6 million

>You can overdose from weed

The fuck are you smoking?

>make their money out in the open

Money made out in the open is taxed. Plus the money they have, they can't say where it came from. They could start legit stuff with it but it would cost them, and they don't like taxes.

Also, the other difference I can think of with alcohol is volume. Let's say 1 bottle of moonshine or vodka or whatever weighs 1kg. How much can you get shitfaced with it? Now think about 1kg of weed. Easier to traffic.

Only cucktards don't want all drugs legalized. Show me a single time prohibition has been a gain for society.

> chart showing the various products of combustion in tobacco, from govt propaganda
> moronic pothead thinks the products of combustion from cannabis are "dude, more weed lol"

clowns like you are making normal responsible pot smokers look bad.

shut up and let the grownups make the arguments.

I think if I was on that level of selling drugs, I'd be willing to pay taxes to mitigate my risks. But that's just my opinion.

I can't argue with your second point at all.

My main point is, why bother prosecuting someone for a victimless transaction like one red neck selling booze to another. I think criminals should face steeper penalties for posession of drugs IF another crime was being committed/associated with the drugs. But I don't think the drugs should carry heavy penalties just for being possessed.