CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_apr20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CHECKED AND KEKED

DRUMPF BTFO

PRAISE KEK

>shareblue
Reminder to sage fake news

It's almost like there's a media smear campaign against him

The same polls that said he had no chance of being president.... Yeah they seem like a good source

nice source, faggot.

This just means he has a low approval rating among the people who are responsible for rigging the approval polls.

>Shareblue

THIS IS YOUR LAST RESORT?!

I'm sure Kim Kardashian's approval rates are higher than Trump's but that speaks more about the idiocy of the average burgerman than it does about Trump's presidency

50%+ is low.

Also check your sauce next time pleb

>shareblue source
>replies to himself
SAGE

Drumpf is finished, impeachment when?

"The first president to average under 50%" is not 50%+, it is the complete opposite.

Soon, comrade.

Fake news! His rating is over Obamas was at this time and hit 50% a while ago and is just going higher.

haha epic thread my friend dare i say this out loud but i think we can all agree that this drumpf is toast hehehehe

>shariablu

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff.

suck it mediafaggers

>hit 50%

gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Hillary Cunt has a 98.9% chance of winning the Presidency.

She did. But how can anyone account for russian hacking???

Gallup polls everyone, not just voters which is stupid. If you poll just voters he does much better.

For example, Rasmussen tracks likely voters instead of everyone and he has around 50% with them. Who gives a fuck what some lazy stoners who don't vote think? They have no effect on elections.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_apr20

that will happen when the people who are real patriotic americans are a small minority in your country

>lowest first quarter approval of any president. Ever.
>of any president. Ever.
>any president. Ever.
>Ever.

Yeah, cause Gallup's been around since Washington and polled the popularity of such great president as Buchanan and Johnson

>Democrats dindu nuffin, everything's everybody else's fault.
Nobody hacked the election, you dumb bolshevik. Unless, of course, you're referring to Hillary trying to rig the Palestinian elections or ACTUALLY rigging her own party's primaries. Those are things which actually happened and are supported by something referred to as "evidence". 'ShareBlue/MSNBC/CNN says so' isn't evidence.