So that's why you're against weed

So that's why you're against weed.

Still true today.

We've never not made the argument that pot makes you stupid.

a lot of people use weed to help with medical conditions, it can be a miracle drug for some cases of epilepsy, it should be given to people who have a prescription only.
drugs like MDMA, meth and cocaine will, 9/10 times immediately give the user permanent psychosis after the first dose, they should NEVER be used and should remain highly illegal.
i hate the fact that MDMA use in particular is being seen as more normal each day, when it is in fact one of the most harmful drugs (joe rogan actually encourages his listeners to use it).

Weed makes people lose their minds to paranoia. That's why it's illegal

might be.

but I expect the whole living outside of the law part might be what is making them into degenerates.

If you don't have to deal with criminals to get your marijuana I don't expect the following would be nearly as disgusting and degenerate.

Maybe if you aren't exposed to it and use a large quantity.

wasnt it made illegal because some dude got high and would go around trying to chop people up with an axe

Sounds like a made up excuse to keep conservatives against weed.

Convicted pot head AMA

Nice b8 thread

I'm against weed, and alcohol, because it gives undeserved pleasure. Pleasure exists as a way to incentivize things that are useful in procreation, sex is pleasureful because it makes babies, sugar is pleasureful because it gives you energy which you can use to make or raise babies. If you set pleasure as a goal, instead of as a means to achieving a goal, you eliminate the usefulness of pleasure. Drugs give you pleasure with no reward, the same with lust or gluttony.

Bootlicker

Also plain retarded.

This is the history of all prohibition

First drug law was opium in San Francisco. Worried that white women were getting RICED

kek

How do you explain relaxing, then?
>relaxing gives you pleasure and re-energizes you, making you more productive
You can use weed to help you relax too, but suddenly that's wrong? I agree though, many people abuse it.

druggie

there's probably truth in that
Back in 1937, if you wanted to be treated like a human being as a woman, you probably had to go meet the blackies. There you would smoke weed, be respected by black fellows and realize you don't need your dumb ass violent husband

funny when you think about it, american men probably cucked themselves by being reactionary twats

yea you're right

Only rural and suburban retards smoke weed. I want to be a city person.

>9/10 times immediately give the user permanent psychosis after the first dose

I too injected a boot directly to the tongue and instantly resulted in a false knowledge of drugs and related statistics.

Don't tell that to Sup Forums.

No it's because men worked all fucking day and unknowingly payed for the Kike magazines that taught women that they need to be having fun and it's not fair when their husbands spend all day at work while they work at home and get bored.

What came first, nigger or the kike?

You make it really obvious that you're one of those degenerate niggers who lives in France.

>I made a memepicture so now it's the truth xD!!
Kill yourself unless you post a source of some kind

What is The Goal? You seem to have some knowledge of what we're all doing here beyond making copies of ourselves.

Pleasure. Pleasure is the only sensible purpose in life. You should maximize it. Weed aids in this endeavor.

Weed is for degenerates, since it promotes hedonism.

The entirety of the history surrounding marijuana use can be summarized in one phrase: whites using nonwhite drugs.

Recreational marijuana smoking for white people started in the mid 19th century, when Ottoman Turks traveled to France and America and introduced hashish smoked through pipes. "Hashish parlors" flourished alongside opium dens in San Franciso and New York during this time, managed almost exclusively by Arab, Turkish or Indian immigrants.

Later, after the Mexican Revolution of 1910, Mexican immigrants flooded into the U.S., introducing to American culture the recreational use of marijuana through rolled cigarettes.

Marijuana became significantly more popularized during the Roaring Twenties, when it was used in mass quantities by Negro jazz musicians and other such degenerates. It was at this time that whites became significantly influenced by the drug, as before it was seen as a niche hobby and could only be found in very select areas of America. Now it was in all the jazz clubs, speakeasies and taverns.

Do you see the pattern here? Every time marijuana has been introduced, it has been by a non-white. Every time marijuana has been fought against, it has been done so by the power of white legislation. Recreational marijuana usage is distinctly a non-white practice, and thus completely degenerate.

>in b4 but thomas jefferson grew hemp maaaaaaaan

Hemp was used exclusively for the production of rope, sails, and clothing. Saying the Founding Fathers supported weed like saying the painters you hired to paint your house are drug users who sniff the thinner.

>Saying the Founding Fathers supported weed like saying the painters you hired to paint your house are drug users who sniff the thinner.

druggies B T F O forever and eternity.