So this guy is like Bruce Wayne of Canada?

so this guy is like Bruce Wayne of Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkSIdKMd9vE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Leaf

I hope toronto is nuked faggot I really do. You guys don't understand do you? The whole cuntry hates you. It's a mutual thing.

is this like a nigger vs black man arguement.
>Canadian vs Leaf

>leaf

Bruce Gayne by day
>Cuck-Man by night

Believe it or not, some Leafs have been redpilled. Trublow has been a thorough disappointment and is basically useless.

The only good thing is that maybe we can start reversing the retarded drug ban the Burgers have imposed on the rest of the planet.

The drug ban is the least of your problems, if you really are redpilled you should know this.

The future Bruce Jenner of Canada, minus the gold medals.

and his sidekick
*sidecuck

this is why people voted for TURDeau but as soon as he got into power it was all about importing worthless sandniggers.

he's a Bruce for sure

nananananananananana KEKMAN
to the cuck cave!

Definitely a Bruce

I'm not disagreeing. I'm just saying it's the one thing Justy might actually do.

Isn't he a frog?
>trusting a frog to run an anglo nation
>ever
He is doing it on purpose.

Your a fucking leaf

No, he lied to get in, then flipped on all his promises...no election reform, no green plan...Reminds me of someone

I wish he was. That would mean both of his patents would have been murdered when he was a child. Our country might look very different today if this had happened.

if your hero is Faggotman

Wow, an awake Burger noticed my flag. Rare.

does this make matthew perry bane

Ofc he lies, They all lie, the point is to actually look into his actions in the past and try to read his character, if it stinks then try and convince others around you.
People shouldn't be voting on an issue like weed as if it was a major policy, if people have been complaining for a while about this, drugs and social issues should be taking a back seat to issues such as immigration and spending.

Bruce Wayne was a secret bat, not a public pussy.

Dude can't even be a hippie right - he's fucking up his 'legalise weed' promise

No, he's more like Cypher from X-Men.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkSIdKMd9vE

Bruce Wayne isnt fucking retarded you fucking leaf.

Could he be any more /ourguy/?