EIRE THREAD

am I the only one who feels no sense of national pride?, its an accident of birth.

being Irish is not a skill, why should I be proud.

Its more or less a convenient arrangement, that's about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TiqO2h9hFJA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Saltire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ye its all fcked up

kill yourself to be honest family

Exactly, you should really join back with the UK

I agree. We should at least join the Commonwealth.

agree also

if we were considered as equals throughout then sure

:^)

the flag would have green and gold

youtube.com/watch?v=TiqO2h9hFJA

you're already represented on the flag though, unlike the welsh

>am I the only one who feels no sense of national pride?
Yes, now kill yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Saltire

well whatever its just a piece of cloth

>being Irish is not a skill, why should I be proud.

Alcohol tolerance rises with regular binge drinking. Being Irish takes at least SOME effort.

meh, that isnt specifically irish. but yes, id say we do drink a lot... so do the brits though.

but whatever the queens can say im her subject, i dont care about the anthem or any of the other pageantry, if it is mutually economically beneficial and wont curtail my civil liberties then i dont see why i should care.

i am 100% certain that that is a fluke, except for some parts of the deep west (for some strange reason) we are a very homogenous country

numbers confirm
thank god

HOly fuck

Traitors

that doesnt happen, it must have been like a tour bus stopping near by. i live here, there is the occasional non irish, they are almost alway English or french.

the odd American taking pictures of a sunrise or a tree or a field.

i have no probelm with black people but there arent many of them.

a lot of them are nurses or taxi drivers, always very pleasant

Yes, this is a big danger. A prominent strand of Irish nationalism is so concerned with portraying the English as evil colonialists that they have no defence against others just walking in (that would be too like the evil racist Brits). I used to really play up to paddy identity, but getting past ant-Brit thinking is an important red pill. Up north the shinners have backed themselves into a corner of not being able to oppose any immigration.

to what