Lets decide on a right-wing "black bloc"-esque uniform

One of the most effective strategies that Antifa uses is their coordinated dresscode. This allows them to avoid prosecution and cameras due to all of them basically looking the same and resisting description. "Yes officer, he was wearing all black and had a black mask and black shoes, thats all I can remember". Personally I think the batter's helmet and snowboard goggles should stay, but where do we go from there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Hat_Riot
liveleak.com/view?i=194_1492700911
zuerst.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Identitäre-Bewegung.png
youtube.com/watch?v=gTCP9HZVX7s
youtube.com/watch?v=9KZHRkE-Fuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brown shirts

This right here. Preferably "Boy Scouts shirt" shade of brown (same as the NSDAP)

No, faggots.

Wear normal, casual colours with American accents. Flags, basically, and MAGA hats. You need the everyday Joe stereotype working for you.

You need this to be the fucked up crypto-fascist "anti"-fa against Joe Mainstreet, just standing up to brutality and attempts to destroy his freedom.

Evoking imagery of Mussolinis Stormtroopers, or NSDAP is the LAST thing you want.

Not to mention, you couldn't pull it off anyway, those guys were based around a core of WWI vets, and didn't at all fuck around.

>those guys were based around a core of WWI vets, and didn't at all fuck around.
this is the biggest issue with this right wing resurgence. we need to include and bring in the huge amount of disenfrachised iraq vets into the fold, because as of now, we are mostly a bunch of neets with normie reddit alt lite hangers on.

Say what you want about Damigo, but he carries himself like a man and guess what? he is a marine vet. Compare that to Spencer, who carries himself like a rich hipster. We need actual men with a martial spirit in the real world, not just memes made by neets

This. Dressing like you're a LARPing ninja won't get Mr and Mrs Smith siding with you.

normal blue collar clothes, hardhats maybe

Really drive home the point that the left is now an anti-working class movement- they only give a fuck about (dindus/trannies/flamer club kids/immigrants)

for reference:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Hat_Riot

fpbp

>Lets decide on a right-wing "black bloc"-esque uniform

>Anti-fa in black
>Alt-Right in black

That's going to be confusing as hell.

Would "real men" actually bother? It's mostly 19yo retards with maga hats vs 19yo retards wearing all black.

Is this the new false flag operation?

Thing is, the way I understand the issue, they are already on the right side. The reason you don't see them at rallies is because to them, its all bullshit, cringeworthy posturing and childish shenanigans.

I mean, I'm proud of you Americans for showing the left what for in Berkeley, but calling what transpired a "battle", and claiming it was a huge victory is RIDICULOUS.

There are bigger, more violent confrontations where I'm from after nearly every football match, and no-one is conceited enough to call those little scraps "battles".

I guess what I'm saying is, if you want to attract serious people to your cause you gotta GET serious.

You faggots are lucky GWOT veterans exist at all.

uniforms are aesthetic af.

Fuck yes let's do it

let them look like the clones. no need to uni up.

Yes. Just yes.

Checkout gruntworks on kikebook. Vets on there literally saying they'll shoot antifa on our streets because they're loyal to the constitution, not the people.

Divide & Conquer ruins yet another thread.
Thanks, poz/pol/

Maybe people on the right shouldn't turn into some kind of paramilitary organization.

This.
Make Brown Shirts Great Again

>once we get the normies to identify and sympathize with brownshirts, we've won
>breaking the conditioning

lmao is that liberal cuck seriously implying that the alt right is going to start killing people?

i'm surprised they're so aware of the gravity of the situation

No that's gay. We're indivuals defending what's our. Not commie larpers who want to get lost in the mob

Antifa faggots better watch the fuck out when we show up. Also those last fucking trips are gold

STOP
Be more creative than that anons

This. One of the greatest things about watching this saturday was all the real people standing up to organized antifa thugs. It felt organic, natural, and glorious.

new berkeley video liveleak.com/view?i=194_1492700911

we are the good guys, it's important people know we are here to help!

Can we Please take the rainbow back?

This. Why would we try and dress alike? We don't need to hide from cops and cameras because we aren't sucker punching people or trashing stuff

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! A MILLION TIMES NO!

A key difference between us and these antifa terrorists is that we champion individualism.
We have our own prominent figures of whom each and everyone has their own unique identity. This is one of our major advantages and one of the most appealing aspects to the general populace. Anyone can rise the ranks of popularity based on merit - a totally foreign concept for communists. Any one of /our guys/ can become a beloved figure.

The black bloc is just a collective of degenerates without any sort of individuality and identity. No one wants that shit.

Kids, remember to post "sage" in the options bar so that you don't bump up this shill thread

Fuck off you LARPing faggots. Stupid Dungeons and Dragons nerds.

Shirt, cargo pants and steel toe boots for casual wear. Put on chest armor, helmet and hard knuckle gloves for antifa beating time. There.

We're not nazis, antifa are.

RWDS. Trade "fashy" undercut for buzzcut, black ripstop pants, plain brown tshirt, black combat boots, sap gloves, motorcycle armor or hockey pads, military helmet, gas mask

Horsey always makes us look cool. Are we sure he isn't on our side?

been thinking about this a lot, and would like to make a ton of Knights Hospitalier like kite shields with a red templar cross on a white field, metal bucket helmets with gas masks and tempered glass built into the inside to protect against bear mace, and a hauberk of mail, grouped together to form a shield wall with night sticks, would be AWESOME

That's actually a good point.

>identity politics

we became the monster?

I've been saying this for years

They are literally the exact opposite of nazis. They are the thing that created nazis as a defensive reaction.

>posts a bunch of misshapen nerds with bad haircuts

not a lot has changed in the last 80 years

>mom I'm going to go add my autism to the local brown block. The tendies better be warm by the time I get back!

nice try shariablue

Continued. If you're in an open carry state, then sling an AR15.

Just get some decent clothes.
Nice chino, button down shirt, no fancy colors.
Dont be fat, get a nice haircut.

I dont think marching in uniforms is of any advantage at this point. Of course some Hugo Boss uniforms look fashy as fuck but its not 1923.

WE WEAR THE MOST POWERFUL COLOR OF ALL

Here's my proposal.

fred perry, braces, doc martens

Well we don't need to be dressing as nazis. Just be yourself, go out there fight for free speech.

Can I wear my new hat?

No skinhead bullshit please, thank you.

Haha Hugo Boss! You nazi sonoffabitch I got that.

Let's not make this complicated Sup Forums
Three things:
1. Helmet
2. Goggles
3. Shield (preferably with patriotic symbols)
Weapons up to the individual

I think the Alt Knight thing as a uniform works just fine. That's what people associate with us anyway. Helmeted gas masked dudes with shields beating on Antifa.

Also this

No uniform.
Our side is the one that has the national flag.

There side are the ones that dress like militant criminals.

>LARPing mouth-breathers will oppose this

Fuck YES

Damn that's pretty funny and unironically a good look.

Pretty much this.

Real question is:
Continue with round/buckler shields or should we Ukraine it and move to metal square?

But uniforms get the puss wet

Currently have a small band of different rightists, we're practicing right now as an 'anti grab gang' team. Ten of us right now, don't really have a solid uniform but we've made white arm bands with a crossed out A.

Our plan right now is really to stay close to the action but not get involved unless they try to pull someone into the crowd. We've got some light mma arm protection, cups, helmets, and masks.

One of our lads had a good idea, sprinkle infiltrators into the ranks of the Antifa with something to signal to our own. Would basically hang out by the most aggressive, push them into the rightists when they tried to swing or grab anyone.

Good luck out there goys

do you know where you are?
also, fascists exist BECAUSE of violent communists like antifa, defense groups like the black, blue and brownshirts existed to protect rallies and meetings from communist violence. you're getting it all backwards.

Yeah, how well is that working out for Antifa?

Degenerates, would be the first guys in the concentration camps.

Bump.

>armbands

Don't do this

TESTUDO!!!!

Yea, most of my buddies are pretty rabid about liberals going feral in their cities

As for uniforms, I say no uniforms, what felt great about these riots in Berkeley and Auburn is that it looked like a bunch of dudes who were regular every day guys got sick of a bunch of violent, snot nosed kids and decided to go kick some ass

If we're going to make some kind of uniform, it ought to be based on the blue collar, turn on the commie bastards the very thing they think they're fighting for

Anyone else partial to dark green and black color scheme? Black sun patches in front and flag of vinland on the shoulder.
Green wool jackets and black wool trousers and jackboots.

I think wood is just fine for now.

Good idea but
>armbands
No. Consider something like stuff written on helmets or designs on your shields. Don't do armbands.

Those faggots are rolling in boi pussy

get out and go to r9k you fucking loser

It's a temporary measure, going to test it out. Will probably transition to painting a symbol on our helmets and shields if we're allowed them.

Precisely. The Western ethos is one of individuality. White men thrive on recognition of personal achievement, virtue and valour. We look up to our betters, and strive to be better ourselves. For that, we need people who actually DO shit for the cause to be celebrated. Hopefully without getting locked up in jail, but that's just details.

The Black Bloc bullcrap is Eastern Communist fantasy of sameness and uniformity. Its antithetical to our culture.

Shot, even Western armed forces, the most uniform and homogenised sections of our societies love their heroes, and glorify personal bravery and competence.

Play to our strengths, don't try to emulate our enemies.

Calm down Hans.
We wouldn't want you making a mess in Europe for the 3rd time would we?

No uniforms, no attacking the degenerates in public, no armbands.

Fashy clothing+flags.

zuerst.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Identitäre-Bewegung.png

Blue jeans and plain white or grey t-shirt. Non-descript baseball cap and sunglasses.

Oh boy, A cock loving faggot in here. Watch out boys hes coming for those cocks. FUCK YOU KIKE!

>Being a degenerate

Our second is a faggot and suggested a call of 'Iron within' from an 'officer' with a team response or 'Iron Without'

Bringing trashy sci-fi irl is queer but I kind of dig it, especially if we've got a shield wall going.

We're already in on this.

agreed, no armbands. How do you feel about patches?

American flag shirts/sweatshirts, baseball helmets, gas masks. More or less what people have already been wearing

youtube.com/watch?v=gTCP9HZVX7s

That's a good idea too

TESTUDO

youtube.com/watch?v=9KZHRkE-Fuc

Whatever it is, it needs to be American Flag themed, for optics.

Also speaking of patches, you can get some right here

>we're not Nazis
Fucking nu-pol

>t. Civic Nationalist

This is why the alt-right is so faggy, they refuse to do anything other than american imagery

Here's a patch for you.

How are you not getting this? We don't need some shitty symbol or uniform. It goes against everything the movement is about. If you care, just show up for what's right and stop being a fucking faggot. If you're an infiltrator trying to trick dummies into doing stupid shit than fuck off.

Thought we had blue shirts? With lots of Americana surrounding it

Redditfags get out

this

>fucking Leaf and half-Emu thinks its a smart idea to go full 1488 in the streets
You cannot be this stupid, right?

>captcha: Select helicopter