Britain is cucked

Britain is cucked.

After watching a month of sky tv, I can tell you the kikes have completely annihilated the culture.
Constant muh womyn and blatant indoctrination everywhere
Shame, any brits feel the same? Not a brit here.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pw4b4
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=SKuMvDs8bR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep

/thread?

Where do I uncuck myself in Britain? Should I just /goback/? Came here for work because my country understands I'm a fucking idiot and will never give me a job ever. I feel like a sore loser, and I miss my family. Feel schizophrenic as well.

I haven't watched the normiebox in years. Is it still that bad?

Stop watching TV. Sup Forums only. This won't help with any delusions you may be having though.

Don't feel sorry for them, the British fought for this.

Yeah I get that. I find it funny I have to find a job before I can get medical help though. Like I can easily find a job with mental health issues, in a different fucking country, alone.

Is it worth going back to South Africa.

mate its awful here, bbc is a leftist piece of shit and most schools fuel the leftist indoctrination. fuckin mess

>He watches Skytv
Just because it's owned by the same people who own and run Fox news doesn't mean its politically aligned the same.
SkyTV is the CNN of UK

>Watching the tv Jew
There's your problem

I'm enjoying a comfy life in the Southern countryside, currently enjoying a nice cuppa and playing shit videogames

Only shitskins I see run the local chip shop about 20 miles away. Feels good living in the only white part of the U.K.

Cant watch tv desu famalamalamalam.

ooooh you mean sky tv in general, not sky news.
We'll there is your problem son. Just watch interesting documentaries and any films you like the look of, christ why would you watch anything else.
I have the full package, pay £74 a month for it and feel stupid as fuck since i just use it for the news channels.

Also I know
>video game Jew

It's either that or shit out in my rapeseed oil field all day and night and that shit ain't worth it for another month or two

Yeah. Only thing that keeps me away from noping the fuck out is a based man by the name of John, landlord. I wish I could receive like, mental help though, but the market seems to be ultra cucked here as well.
60 quid for a friend for hire or 150 for an actual fucking psychologist just to stay alive and not end up in a mental hospital which I assume you have to pay for anyway, kek

Not that I have the money for either, pondering my ability to go on with paranoia and severe anxiety for the next 3 months of IT training that is if I get accepted lol

>Feels good living in the only white part of the UK
>Shitskins running chipshop
Bitch the fuck you talking about?
I live in Scotland and haven't seen anyone who isn't white in months, you'd trust shitskins to make a fish supper??

Stop watching TV then.

Can't not my house

>Can't not my house
What kind of excuse is that? If someone is in the house watching TV, leave the living room.

Question for the bongs: why the fuck are the framerates only 25 fps on your TVs? Last time I visited the isles I got headaches after watching TV for 10 minutes because of the constant flickering on the screen

Lol, 2 rooms mate, none mine, I can fuck off outside but that makes me just more paranoid. You know, not my usual environment

Clearly that house bought the cheap TV license.

Well I'm sorry about that. The outside world is shit I get it. I guess your hands are tied when it comes to living space.

>he didn't pay for the 60fps and above TV license
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Paying extra for high frame rate propaganda

do something about it then. start with hanging the st. George in your window and be openly proud of your country. Encourage other like minded people to join

You're the type of person who still pays for a VHS tv license, my friend still does that because he doesn't think his eyes can tell and he can only afford the £2.50 a month fee rather than the full 4k, 60fps £14.50 premium license.
Fuck sake user, join us in the modern world already

No it's not really the outside world. I loved going outside and taking in the views with a camera and an MP3 like a huge fag back in my cuntree.

I stayed at a hotel when I went if that means anything

>paying a license fee to fuckin watch TV
Is that on top of your cable/satellite bill or is it the same thing?

I don't even watch the TV anymore. I watch it for movies and thats about it. The TV is nothing but garbage, propaganda and social conditioning. Anything I need I can get from my computer.

discord.gg/pw4b4

Pol discord join

I dont watch sky news therefore have no idea what youre talking about

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Its sky tv

Implying I didn't know this already

Good info graphic tho

>not a Brit here
>talking about britain
>using British flag

>American attention span

if you base reality on tv then you're a fucking retard. kys

youtube.com/watch?v=SKuMvDs8bR8

no, have you even kept up with SA news lately?