How do I force myself to believe in God? I can't handle this nihilism anymore lads

How do I force myself to believe in God? I can't handle this nihilism anymore lads

Other urls found in this thread:

beliefmap.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=PYSmV2FlHDw
youtube.com/watch?v=5PgX8l9AgzE
youtube.com/watch?v=eifUePBmJOg
youtube.com/watch?v=46XrEeEg5CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU
youtube.com/watch?v=IQUsK2eNkfc
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/bible/
youtube.com/watch?v=_kdV-TBQZDw
youtube.com/watch?v=F-KnypPSOYU&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=DsqpyvIx2g4
youtube.com/watch?v=SPVL3HwJNsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Find a purpose in life. that is the only way out..
or you could just kill yourself, you weakass motherfucker

I feel like any purpose I might find is just the result of elaborate social conditioning by the Jews

Make me your god, now worship me. in my name run into the superbowl completely naked while they're playing the game and tackle the first nigger on the field that you see. Then I want you to anally rape him until his asshole bleed.

Are you really so insecure as to think everything is being manipulated by some shady group? I get it, there's a lot of propaganda out there and a lot of dumb shit going on, but that's why you don't listen to any of it. Just take a good long look, figure out your priorities and dedicate your life to it.

Don't fret, OP. One stop shop to answer most all your questions:

beliefmap.org/

read maps of meaning and a get a grasp about what religion can mean and what a "god" is

> this is /pol
> muh Jews

check out this thread, won't help you with religion, but will help with nihilism:

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

It's easy to believe in god if you take a minute to introspect and figure out if there is something unique to bring to your people, and once you have figured out your purpose, you will find faith in God who has faith in you to carry out your mission on earth so you can enter the eternal sleep with peace of mind, knowing you did all what you could to fulfill your earthly mission.

If after long period of introspection you still cannot come to a conclusion about what is that you think you are meant to bring into this world to benefit your people, you should go to the tallest building in the nearest city and jump off the roof to stop wasting the oxygen of people who seek to pursue their mission on earth.

I think I told you to kill yourself in /wowg/ enough times already.

Have kids.

Man go to an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Even if you're not an addict you'll see god keeping gutter junkies sober, which even they admit they cant do on theyre own power. That's literally a Fucking miracle. This is why I believe in God.

Belief in God is not the opposite of nihilism. You can stop nihilistic thinking by finding meaning in your own life. Look at humanism. Or even better, objectivism. Don't just convince yourself of lies to be happier.

You have to pray, user.

Watch some Jordan B. Peterson. He starts Bible lectures in May I believe

Don't fall for our nonsensical anthropocentric religions.

I suppose you have a decent scientific education, ask yourself questions about the purpose of being, the existence of life, the universe itself, consciousness, etc. try to find a spirituality that make sense to you intellectually. It could be a "realistic" God of the gaps if that make sense.

see the evil in this world?

this is the true essence of "god"

for just like any artist, his masterpiece is a reflection of his character, and this world is a reflection of "god's" character.

any "good" you see is his mask.

All your base are oblivion

I'm currently reading through different religious books and philosophy books myself. It's keeping me going. Long term you need a purpose though, family and a job

Lose everything you have. Then convince yourself out of fear that there's some reasoning behind it and those you love and care for are waiting for you in the after life.

Theological understanding is given solely through Divine Revelation.

Thankfully this is freely offered to whomever asks for it, if you truly wish to know God he is but a prayer away.

''Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;''

Proverbs 3:5

Really activates my almonds

Pro tip: Get a hammer and bash yourself on the head with it. The resulting brain damage and loss of IQ will make it much easier for you to find Jesus Christ and accept him as you lord and saviour.

Just believe in a god or gods.

Even the definitions of theism and deism are fucked where they are too specific about beliefs instead of just having a general belief in a divine entity.

You don't have to believe in some god from Jewish folklore.

You dont. Think for yourself instead. God's word and teachings are literally the hearsay of man.

If you think things through in a logical manner, Creationism is the only reasonable theory as to how things came to be as they are today.

Take it from there.

/thread

Go outside and stare at that sky and try to tell yourself that all that happened purely by chance

3 huge hits of 5meodmt will change the way you think about "god"

Pray: God please reveal yourself to me.
Read: Bible starting in John.
Think: about what you have read.

Wouldn't the existence of god(a caring god at least) just fuel this nihilism? Freedom is inexistent

Realize that nihilism is merely one possible philosophical system, and is ultimately no more valid than other axiomatic systems. I believe that life has value because of the possibility of having transcendent experiences. Sure, you could be a hater and say that there is no such thing, and I would politely disagree with you, because there is no reason for me to believe you, and my beliefs help me to flourish.

As far as belief in God, again, realize that your epistemological/metaphysical stance is no more valid than someone who does believe in God. If you talk to a theist, they'll usually give some well-thought out answers to why they believe there is a Creator/Higher power/God/All etc., you're just closing off your heart and your mind to that possibility. You aren't any more intellectual or insightful, you've just turned away from God and refused to open up your heart and your mind to His/its existence.
Good luck.

Looking for meaning in life will lead you back to God. Start praying. Don't worry about whether or not any entity is listening. Prayer is a communication between you and something deep inside. Is that God? Who knows, but if you pray earnestly, you will notice the haze of doubt clearing. Your life will improve in subtle ways.

Agreed. I personally find it hard to be a complete atheist because you have to think at one point in your life that one day your loved ones will leave this world and living with that knowledge is easier when you know they are going to a better place, and in some shape or manner still live on.

just believe in the white race and hitler. together we shall build a better world.

Start reading Corintios, thereĀ“s a lot there to help you.

>kike on a stick
Get out.

You can't. Whether you can engage in magical thinking and believe in a god is almost certainly genetic. If you're at a state where you find yourself agreeing with a religion on all but the metaphysical elements, and wish it were true but just can't believe it, then you'll never believe it.

Depends if we're talking about agnostic or gnostic atheism.
Gnostic atheism aka the new atheists are cancer because they think they're oh-so-smart intellectuals, as well as advocating for a lifestyle and belief system that is contrary to flourishment.
Agnostic atheism is less pretentious, but is still contrary to flourishment.
Agnostic theism is the right blend of intellectual humility and pragmatic social/moral beliefs.

dont force yourself to. theres no definitive proof for any religion being the correct one

Start out by watching this.

>Not a Christian
Get out!

What's the matter? Atheism not working out too well?

read The Law of One you nigger. Then proceed to take many shrooms or DMT

>brain chemistry altering drugs prove anything
if you could fuck off that would be great

youtube.com/watch?v=5PgX8l9AgzE
youtube.com/watch?v=eifUePBmJOg
youtube.com/watch?v=46XrEeEg5CQ

just educate youself constantly and you will not belive but will see
christcucks, mudslims and so on are BELIVE in God

The Creator is just a fact.

Thomas Aquinas. Also, work your way through these.

Become devoted to futurism instead.

Convince yourself that it's less risky to believe than not to believe and then build your faith from there

Just read the bible and pray. When you pray, ask for nothing but give thanks for everything. Good and bad. When ever you have a negative thought about God, tell Satan to fuck off. I was an atheist for 23 years, nearly my whole life, I laugh at people when they say God isn't real now.

If you can't force yourself to believe in the Abrahamic god then don't. Remember that there are more religions out there and if western ones don't work try eastern ones such as Shinto and Buddhism.

Personally I think Augustine's Confessions are the best place to start for anyone struggling with their beliefs

This is a good breakdown there. I personally identify as agnostic that is really in-between when it comes to christianity. Simplest way to describe me is that if I would make friends of a bunch of friendly young people who were christians, I would become a regular churchgoer type of christian in a heartbeat, but since it hasn't happened yet and I haven't met any young christians so far who I have something in common with, I will keep doing what I do currently, which is living my life as an atheist while sometimes secretly thinking about faith, jesus, God and afterlife in quiet, philosophical manner.

>how do I force myself to believe in god
You don't force, you have faith. Man does not live on bread alone. Read the bible. Live by its rules (you will fuck up at first; keep trying). The whole "it is part of God's plan" mantra that you will often hear Christians repeat isn't as cucky as it may first seem to the non-believer. It can serve as a sort of confirmation boats (for any overly rational post-modernists out there); eventually (if you are willing to set aside ego) you will attribute everything positive to God. When things go wrong, repeat the mantra, pray and your nihilism will dissapear. You will see the blessing religion offers, it is a super-human strength-of-mind (look at the crazy shit muslims are willing to do for their god). Religion, especially Christianity, is a subjective personal journey with an entity you will never see in your lifetime, it sounds like a ridiculous proposition to the modern mind; it really isn't. God saved me from a lifetime of addiction and nihilism. God knows what you need before you ask for it. The starting point is to ask.

Amazing Evidence For God

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU

Where did God come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=IQUsK2eNkfc

Information Proves God

More see here:

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/bible/

>confirmation boats
*Confirmation bias lol. I should stop phoneposting

is your question sincere or nah?

READ:
J.R. dos Santos: Die Gottesformel ( the Gods formule) and learn S.T.E.A.M

Consider the entity that is EVERYTHING.

There can be nothing outside of EVERYTHING, for if there were, then EVERYTHING would not be everything.

This entity is what I consider god. God is ALL.

Ask yourself, am I separate from god? Am I distinct from EVERYTHING? Of course not. This is impossible. You are part of god, and likewise god is part of you.

Just remember that reality both is and is not an illusion.

Believe in something greater and you will find inner peace.

Amen

I want to add to your post that loving a God with the same amount of emotion as you love a woman is actually healthier than the latter since God will never truly leave you, but a woman could. Not saying you should become a fag, but stating a point that religion can be a seriously redpilling experience, since it really opens your eyes to how many people put so much emotion in things of material value, but so little in things that last forever, that are of spiritual realm. I am not kidding, once you find a way to connect with God, you realize how artificial and fake it feels inside to be a completely atheistic nihilistic redditor.

There's also usually a few threads here on the weekend, Sunday especially, where Christians discuss the issues of the day, they're usually more than happy to take questions, as long as its not fedora-tier.

That is a good point to add; your connection to God isn't merely an intellectual one, it is especially an emotional one.

Listen to the Estonian; he has the right attitude. Also to our leaf brethren here:

Who here is considering converting to Christianity just to find a good wife?

>being this degenerate

Sort yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kdV-TBQZDw

Stay open to Him, look up the intellectual proofs of God (there are many), look into miracles (they're real), and exorcisms (also real).

Good luck mate. I hope you were being sincere and I hope you have found our advice helpful.

you don't force yourself. you use your nihilism to realize that if nothing matters or has intrinsic value, that believing in god is equal to all beliefs, and therefore you can choose to do so without any problems.

after you realize that, you just start reading some spiritual shit. i suggest buddhism to start. from that, you can develop any views you desire, and slowly build the environment and habits to support the lifestyle you desire.

environment is important. read b.f. skinner's beyond freedom and dignity to understand why.

it's easy. stop defeating yourself.

I got about halfway down that image before I realised it wasn't talking about some ancient treaty signed in the French city.

Tell me, why can't you handle the nihilism?

Religion threads are always the best, most constructive, comfiest Sup Forums threads

Kek

This. Make sure to aim for your forehead. It's where your spirituality side is

Indeed, but I feel I need to clarify what I wanted to say in the post you replied to. What I mean is that I have observed how most atheists love a woman from the standpoint of simple animalistic pleasures like how they like the smell, the touch and the emotions about a specific woman they enjoy the company of, but in my opinion, it's so much more important to find out if you are able to vision spending your life with her together. Just merely enjoying being degenerate together seems very empty, because you know that she will grow old one day and lose the beauty of her youth, same happens to you too. You gotta have something more than that going on for you two together. That is where faith in God can be a great asset. It's not a mere meme in christian tradition that bodies can be separate, but spirit can unite as one.

Sorry if I sound like larping today, I am normally just a humble shitposter, but this thread has just been really inspiring.

Listen to this burger here OP. You are a fraction of God trying to spiritually evolve and unite with the ALL.

Theosophy/Hermetism/Kabbalah/Law of One are some things you should look up.

I know that feel. Still can't do it :^(

I want to kill myself every day I wake up and remember that the White Race is going extinct

P A G A N I S M
A
G
A
N
I
S
M

Nobody can handle the entirety of it without feeling like killing themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=F-KnypPSOYU&t=3s

watch this.

>Theosophy/Hermetism/Kabbalah/Law of One
this is all jewish garbage stolen from ancient Aryan spirituality. why not just go to the source?

>intellectual proofs of god
yes but there are people who also think that their religion(not christianity) has proofs like that

Start with this realization:

>God may not be real
>but religion is.

Give yourself permission to participate in religious customs. With ritual, you generally have to experience it before you can understand it. I'm not saying where you should end up, but for now get off the sidelines.

pretty much trust a book is more right then a spiderman comic and you're new Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=DsqpyvIx2g4

youtube.com/watch?v=SPVL3HwJNsA

This.
No-one will likely believe me, but threads like this were rather common on Sup Forums over 10 years ago. The diamond in the mud.

Seek truth, not in one aspect but in all aspects. Eliminate the origin question from every theory/religion, follow the one that is most truthful. Find a way to make it personal to you that makes it interesting for you. Personal doesn't mean singing or some shit - if you like investigating or researching - then spend time looking into weird shit the elites believe, or spend time thinking about other issues with an entity involved - basically thinking bigger than yourself, and even if you keep your mind open you always have a foundation to keep you from straying into weird shit.

I was you. I found a church that inspired me--e. orthodox.

>Not recommending The Bible but some other non-inspired books
Get out.

You can't.

If you force yourself, your faith is based on falsehood.

Go look at a frozen waterfall.