POO'D!

>attractive young, blonde blue-eyed female chooses fat, ugly, extemely dark, small dicked Pajeet as mate and breeds with him

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED, POL?

youtube.com/watch?v=zmTy2JoQDdE&lc=z13bit4p2texsr12h23tctrykninfzrhq04.1491937337969497

>black skin
>non nigger hair

pretty aesthetic desu my african brotha

he is brahmin and therefore white

That baby is the future of Europe kek

Unreduced aurignacoids (indian master race) with their special traits come from the best sexual selection,

Proof that women are objects.

He looks more like an abo to me.
Also, that baby probably has autism. Seriously, look at its face.

gonna give this vid a quick thumbs down to let her know i disprove of her actions

>Attractive
>Blue eyes
>Blonde hair

She has brown eyes, is ugly, and has dyed hair.

Nice try though.

you should encourage this; they are slowly being bleached. look how much whiter the baby is compared to the father. he clearly is throwing his genes down the drain.

*breathes in*

*leans back*

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

kill yourself

>that
>blonde

apex kek
there's literally nothing wrong with indians though, don't be so upset that Ashok took your entry-level IT job.

indians are white not australoid. he looks italian or southern german. some are whiter than swedes

at least he is not a nigger

That ain't attractive by any standard of the word, OP is a mountain faggot

How the fuck is that Hinduian darker than a nigger?

M A S T E R R A C E
T R U E A R Y A N S

>indians are white not australoid. he looks italian or southern german. some are whiter than swedes

Owwww!! Owwwwwwwwww!!!

what's his endgame?

Dravidian Indians in the South of India and Sri Lanka are pretty much black

>indians are white
>looks Italian
What? He straight up looks like an abo. The gypsies aren't white, they're mongrels. Same goes for Indians.

welfare?

he's right tho. Pic related Indian aryan

I dont know shit about that place. Where do pic related aryandians live?

attractiveness is subjective between different people OP, i'm not sure why this is such a hard concept to grasp

She must really hate herself/ her dad

It's a power of paki cock. No birmingemian woman can resist.

SHITE IN WHITE

SHITE IN WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHA SHITE IN WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not Indian, thats Afghan Aryan my dear Fingolian bro

Depression

he isnt black and isnt dravid. he is brahmin aryan from the north.

kalash and dards are in afganistan (bactria)

He's a Dravidian nigger from southern India. They are all fucking arrogant and usually work Ina call center

I don't even know how to react anymore lol....white Western Civilization is fucked. Lol....lmaof