twitter.com/cnnbrk?lang=fr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAMuNfs89yE
twitter.com/jpney/status/855140999114485760
twitter.com/FrancoisFillon/status/855150760811692035
youtu.be/x__bZTBgUHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

LETS ALL GUESS THE RELIGION OF THE SHOOTER!!

Scientologist

Probably a Buddhist because the libshit media felt the need to run a front-page article about how dangerous they are.

Wtf do Buddhists ever do to us? They're pretty based tb h

They had the audacity to fight back against muslims

oh wow, another muslim terrorist attack?! /s

*yawn*

wake me up when the people of europe are ready to do something about it.

Nothing to us, they are waging a campaign against Rohyinga people in Myanmar from what I've read. The supposed terrorist they interviewed didn't really seem all that terroristy.

It's islam you shill

france has a chance over a couple of days

LETS ALL GUESS WHICH RIGHT WING PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL WILL COMMENT ABOUT THIS FIRST

Falseflag to boost Le Pen's popularity? With the elections right around the corner one must ask.

Always remember the reason we have the Islam problem.

isn't shitposting doing something?

Kekist.

What are they using? Pistols or Rifles?

thats a nice glock 17l

The Mayne Stream Meteor man already commented on this, he's usually reporting on Islamic terror attacks a second after they're committed

Daily reminder that more french were killed by christians in the Bartholomew day massacre than ever were killed in muslim terrorist attacks

Catholic extremist

Yeah blame Islam for everything you fucking morons.

If the West hadn't interfered in the Arab world this would never have happened.

We Arabs get humiliated, murdered, subjugated... and then you still blame us for everything. Fucking sick of it.

Styx probably, he's pretty fast isn't he?
or was that a rhetorical question?

fuck off frog you posted this last month
we
dont
care
your daily occurences bores us
>saged

OY VEY it's a Christian White Male I guarantee it! If not I'll sue!

All my ramen on a pastafarian

youtube.com/watch?v=OAMuNfs89yE

>We Arabs get humiliated, murdered, subjugated
you do all of that to yourselves

Vote Le Pen!

"France is no longer France"

>/s
>*yawn*
do I even need to say it

Then maybe they should attack political targets instead of people who have nothing to do with it.

IMAGIN HIS SHOCK

Atheism. Literally the worst religion on earth

Media reports that the shooter is the French ultra-nationalist Samuel L'hyde.

Good point, that makes Muslim terrorist attacks completely acceptable.

Go back to Germany

HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Is probably some Jehovah withnes.

This, the Muslims are trying to take over Rakhine State where Buddhists, pagans, Christians, etc. have peacefully coexisted for millennia, now add a few Muslims and there is violence everywhere. The "Buddhist terrorist" basically says mean things about the Muslims.

I'm pretty sure it was a Buddhist, a lot of Southeast Asians moved to France during the colonial era...

Islam has done nothing but attack the Christian world since it's very formation you numbskull. The Middle East used to be Christian.

lol I was there this morning, this is a sign I should never go back to this awful city
it is lost

JI COMPREN PA IL ITAI JONTI LE MISSIEU

White Christian(Catholic), started shooting while hanging up LePen posters for the upcoming election

This would be a bingo!

whats wrong with frenchies, why are they so violent

IMAGINE MY SHOCK WEN TEH SO CALLED TOLERANT LEFT MAKES FUNNY FACES OF ME ON THE INTERNET AND ALLOWS A MAYNESTREAM METEOR TO STRIKE EARTH AND KILL 99% OF LIFE ON DIS PLANET

SUSPECT HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED!
THE ASSAILANT DROPPED HIS I.D ON THE STREETS OF FRANCE!

>IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Probably a muslim

Literally impossible, definitely fake news
France has gun control, unlike the sburban retards in Bugerland.

Ask Spain.

Don't you muslims realize, you idiots are being used by THE JEW as a weapon against white nations?

Get out of our countries. Leave. You're NOT welcome here. And remember, the JEW wants you to be here. So leave!

Go back to the middle-east. And stop worshipping that pedo psychopath Muhammed (may piss be upon him) - GET RID OF ISLAM, and try to fix your countries.

Your countries have been absolute shitholes filled with war for over 1400 years thanks to Islam.

I love maynes stream meteor posting.

>france gets nuked in the near future
>seen as a glorious step towards multiculturalism

IL NE PEUT PAS CONTINUER A S'EN SORTIR

Racist detected go back to sucking BLUMPF's toes filthy racist haha

Putin behind this 100%.

Apparently a policeman was shot. Paris has so many Muslim shitskins at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of non jihad, typical dindu shootings happening.

oh, please do, i'm dying to hear it! /s *yawn*

>Religion of peace confirmed

You should go back to arabia, you are not needed or wanted in the west.

subhuman mudshit monkey nigger scum. we will kill all of you. day of the rope soon

This is what the terrorists want.
*votes Hamon*

It's dumb to blame muslims when christains have killed more

>inb4 CIA/mossad flase flag for anti Le pen sentiment

Look guys not all terrorists are muslims! Some are Christian and even Buddhist, its perfectly normal!

First pic of the shooter.

Fuck France. They started the Vietnam war, bailed, and left America holding the fucking bag while supporting Cambodia and Laos restrictions on U.S. military intervention across their borders to attack NVA arms trails.

Yah because if they went with one on Arabs they would be attacked.

muuuuuziii

Kys ahmed. Do it for your virgins

Christ I hope Marine wins. It's the only possible chance of putting a stop to this.

Buddhist. We need to get these people out.

Never forget who it is that's injecting all this "diversity" into Europe.

Leftist are truly trying to convince each others that it is a FN inside job.

>all these replies hiding the truth
Its the fucking Amish.

PRESIDENT FILLON STATEMENT
twitter.com/FrancoisFillon/status/855150760811692035

That's what you get when you import North Africans, user

>In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from any kind of relationship to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."

>Hitler thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the White Race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."

The Pope himself!

God, you're really a bunch of fucktards...1 reply by OP with a fake link, 80 replies...

one cop dead...
every time
they target police it seems.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Something that is happening right now is less relevant than something that happened in a previous fucking millennia.

Name fag leaf

Right which is why they tried to ban Innocence of Muslims.

norway pls

Do you know the history behind why you have been subjugated? The truth may surprise you!

>they target police it seems.
Just shows you how retarded Muslims are. Instead of gunning down famous/rich people, they kill literally whos. The public doesn't care about a random cop

He can't keep getting away with it!

youtu.be/x__bZTBgUHQ

It's time for France to take a stand against hate and embrace its Muslim population and not let the far-right profit off this tragedy

I hear there's a Hindu population in Paris...forgive me for jumping to conclusions.

>not naming the jew

Isnt champ elyse a song on the movie the darjeeling limited? I love that song, Iove that movie.

Arabs came first faggot

Jesus fuck this site became reddit,go die in a hole nigger.

That's unrelated, has nothing to do with this. Did a reverse google image search.

Can a frog educate me on what the Champs is?