You're a white male, aren't you?

At my school there is this hardcore commie guy, and also a radical feminist. He also puts up antifa stickers everywhere. What should I be doing?

Looks alot like pic related

Does he put them anywhere inappropriate?
If so take the stickers down where inappropriate and do something triggering with them.

Kafkatrap him into admitting communism killed over 160 million people between Stalin and Mao.

>At my school

underage B&

>What should I be doing?

GTFO

He puts them on lamposts around town and stuff. He is very easily triggered, I've succeeded many times in doing so

Problem is that hes an ancom and just calls them 'tankies', 'not real communism' etc

Put up Pepe stickers.

I'm pretty sure it's against the law to stick stickers on public property unless easily removable.

Ah good, I suggest continue triggering then, you'll get a laugh and others will notice he's a purist.

If you actually wan't to win in an argument against him, just ask him questions that you know will inherently make him notice/show his argument's flaws.

This is great against identity politics.

Ancoms are the dumbest people on earth

One time I was asking him how you would protect your society if it was under attack from a foreign nation if there was literally no governing authorities. He just responded with 'well that would never happen'. Its pretty much impossible to have an actual dialogue with this guy

Don't be a white male to rekk him.

In Australia, I'd just reach for the nearest Vietnamese, ask if they're south Vietnamese (they usually are) and ask in front of antifag what he thinks of communism. I guess in your case you'd need a Polish person.

As for the radical feminist bit, just find ANY LGBT person to argue with him. Or a female feminist. Seriously... lurk in /lgbt/ to get some ideas of the bullshit intercine arguments they have. They haven't even agreed on what transgender is but they'll come up to us and convince us it's a real thing.

If he said that to me I'd say;

"Well that's clearly not the case as I'd invade you if I had the chance."

Though admittedly I had a Stalinist friend that tried to justify stealing as the lower class have less so that may not work.

Ridicule and ostracize him for his feminine behaviour. Call him a faggot and say that for every antifa sticker he puts up, he becomes less desirable to woman. At this point, slap the ass of the nearest female and leave the room.

He also seems to think the UK will become communist within a few decades as right wing voters are 'usually old people'.

this img sets off my ocd would you fucking fix it?
or are YOU fucking a white male?

>This is great against identity politics.
This is the true power of Sup Forums; it is a rhetoric chamber. I can destroy anyone in a political discussion, arguing from any position, because I already know what they are about to say. This is all with zero understanding of most political theories. I'm lazy af

Fuck him in the ass and scream THIS IS THE PATRIARCHY YOU MOTHERFUCKER.
He will consent so it will not be rape.

kick his ass

bully him like I was when I was a cringy faggot in high school, you'll be doing him a favor in the long run.

Put Trump/Pence stickers on the football jocks' lockers. Let hilarity ensue.

He doesn't realise that the next generation Z and after are becoming more conservative.

>then post on reddit and get a lot of karma xd

Physical Removal

You can start by coming back to this board when you turn 18.