SHOOTING IN PARIS!

WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS?!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pw4b4
twitter.com/Reuters/status/855152469629861893
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Globalists

COuld it be.....mooslims????

Seriously, whenever I wonder why I despise Mudslimes I look at shit like this and remember why I hate them

Bill Clinton is a rapist ._.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Here is your weekly update mate

I usually get daily ones with all the rapes that Tariq does on our beautiful white children, if I want to die early I'll massacre as many Mudslimes I can find in my local town

Hey m8, maybe its about time you tell your wife that Tariq is no longer welcome in your home.

Oui oui monsieur

and just before an election too

So that just added another million votes for Le Pen.

Bye bye euro xx

There is almost no difference between muslims and jews. Its the same race and values.

I wish it were the jews
They seem to never do anything directly

Lets not be racists here and assume it was the same religious group that did the past 100 attacks.

Damn bedora tipping atheists. Always shooting people.

"BREAKING NEWS: DARK LIGHT SKINNED PERPETRATOR SCREAMS "I LOVE LE PEN AND CHRISTIANITY AND POPULISM" BEFORE SHOOTING MILITARY GRADE AUTOMATIC WEAPON"

seriously tho this is 100% what the russians would want to do. even though I think it's more likely these are some isis wannabes who don't even own a calendar it is some pretty conspicuous timing, especially since we know russia wants to dissolve the EU

Just in time to boost the anti EU candidate too. What a coincidence.

>They seem to never do anything directly
That is because that is their strategy.
Never do your dirty work.
Never be directly engaged.
They are and always have been parasites on other countries. They make other countries do their dirty work, while ruining the country they are in.

Russia are not capable of this. Its the CIA.

Its all Gods fault.

I definitely think they're capable of this, I'm not even sure it's hard.

Don't jump to any conclu-oh, it's some guy named mohammad again.

You hand someone a gun and some training via your middle eastern operatives and tell them when to act.

The time that is most distruptive to your European enemies. Fuck it could have been joint CIA and Russia.

10 internets it's an ahmed.

discord.gg/pw4b4

Join the official pol discord to discuss and have up to date information on happenings.
We need more French bros in here to make confirmations

MOTIVES UNKNOWN

twitter.com/Reuters/status/855152469629861893

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Foreign russian MO seems to be assassinating dissidents and critics randomly. If we believe what happened in Chechnya, then ham-fisted false flags where dozens die.

Terror attacks don't seem to be Russian false flags in origin.

Clearly an angry white male, but the nazi scum here will say he has a mental illness. The only thing he is filled with is hate for peaceful minorities that have no history of violence ever.

It was an American tourist. Here is a selfie he took seconds before.

People say that the ATTACK IN PARIS was made by the FN

Is it true?
Pic related from LGBT
"people are sheep, they don't think enough, by chance there's an attack 3 days before the election"
LGBT are very smart I see.

FN= TERRORIST

>a terrorist attack right before the French election

Leftists don't understand that ISIS leaders legitimately want westerners to fight them. Of course they wanted Trump, of course they wanted Brexit, of course they wanted Le Penn. ISIS will keep attacking to push muslims away from the west so they have nowhere to go but ISIS.

Was it politically charged? Yes.
Was it FN? No. It was muslims. Again.

he can't keep getting away with this!1!!1!1one!!1

This.

Just because it's obvious ISIS want anti-Muslim leaders in Europe and teh west, does not mean that somehow contradict's the anti-Islam narrative.

Both ISIS and Sup Forums know the current version of mainstream Islam cannot last in Europe. That doesn't mean they're morally equivalent.

A dark skinned white male

>There is almost no difference between muslims and jews. Its the same race and values.
There's a difference. There are several million Jews, and over a billion muslims. The want to vent your frustrations on the distinct minority such that you would tear down the very system that sustains your own society because Jews also happen to enjoy protections under it rather than recognize that nearly a quarter of the world's population openly desires for your culture to be subjugated to their rule or extinguished is a want of supreme cowardice and utter stupidity. ,

The American leadership are the real danger to the world. Muslims are cattle.

You deserve another potato famine. Not your neighbors, just you.

Starting any wars soon?

No, it's almost time for dinner. After that it's probably back to Sup Forums.

COMENT ARRIVE-T-IL A S'EN SORTIR A CHAQUE FOIS?

quit posting that fake "dark skinned white male" crap unless you have a link to back it up (which you don't because this is one of the few times the msm isn't pulling this bs)

He looks lighter than his shirt. That counts as light skinned, right?