Help me anons. My Alaskan user doing recon for me has gone dark investigating pizzagate

He was doing some recon for me and sent me some pics of a cargo container shippable by boat possibly with kids inside.

Glacier dental Alaska has the pedo boy lover symbol. Thy have three dentist locations in the ghetto of Alaska. They market every month at a local elementary school.

I've tried to reach out to my Alaskan user hes gone dark. Please help anons.

You say they're a fellow user. Do you know who they are? Can you ask anybody to go check in on him/her? I suppose somebody in Alaska might see this board, but... how can they help?

I have his discord username. Can I use that somehow?? He was about to do some quality drone recon for me over one of their locations

Bump

I thought this was obvious, but here we go.

Even though y'all let the autism get control, you need to think. If what you are investigating, which what you're doing is. Then you need to handle yourself as such. Not as cops ofc, but professional. If the people you are investigating are doing the things you're investigating them for, do you not think those people may take some precautions to stop the circlejerk you have?
They know you ain't cops, and anonymous on top of that! Easy pickings! Protect their interests, like all rational people with a revenue stream or illicit lust do.

What it seems like, is some dude, walking around, looking all out of place. Taking pictures of everything they have. Somehow walking awkward and if they approach get very jittery, no nerves, no plan, no action.

This is how autistic neckbeards die when they step outside. fucking hell guys

The dude was fucking strapped with guns I'm pretty sure it's open carry on Alaska.

Is it really not obvious that if this is true, that they deal with human trafficking. Then do you think these guys will just say oh shit, you caught me, good job user. I'll just come with you now and talk to the popo?
All those pics could have been taken from inside a car, not just waltzing up over there and snapping pics with your cell.

I heard about this when it first was posted on 8 and so did they. They aren't stupid, they cannot be, not when doing what you're suspecting them off. You need to handle it as such. He was strapped, to do what? Was he ready to lay down bodies if they even just approached him? Was this truth in his mind when he went there or was it kinda like, lolz, interwebs irl?

Do you think he would not hesitate if someone came up to him with some sleezebag explanation? We all saw Alefantis on 60 minutes, they said poor Alefantis. They aren't all in on it, some of it just believe him.

I doubt he went there ready to start killing people, or how would he get out of it? Just drive home? He probably parked nearby and they saw his car.

All the pictures could be done with zoomlens. You don't do on site foot investigations at their so called center. You follow them, only as far as you can go without being spotted, you spend weeks. Or place devices on them to track their locations and then follow long behind and get visual with zoom. You don't just fucking walk up and take pictures with your cellphone!? COME ON!

And how long has he been quiet? Have you checked mugface databases or police logs? You guys have that despicable shit but it's genius when you need it.

Don't go calling the cops on him now without due cause.

If you're the same guy who posted about them planting a chip in your head with a pic of a little red scratch yesterday then I think you might also be overreacting. What else is there?

What evidence do you have that they're a pedo ring at all? Just the stylized "G" to look like a Glacier, or something more?

Guys sorry to say, I checked the whole thing and it's nothing. We should all get some sleep, don't stay up too late posting on Sup Forums. Let's all get some rest.

FUG

Bump

Too much to read in these images when you're so sleepy.

>pedo symbols
litterally where?

If you know what's good for you, David, you won't look any farther. Fuck off.
Unless of course you want a certain someone's cancer to come back.

Somethings up shills are here.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lmao names not David nice try tho podesta

Leafs are slow and blind but we still help them.

Look at the G m8. Pedo boy lover symbol if I ever saw one.

>focuses only on the name.
As they often say/abbreviate, "Lots Of Laughs".

Plz reply I'm leaning towards legit mental health issue or larp

Several days.

Like what? You have discord, check timestamps. Don't be vague.

Yeah, it seems a bit LARPish. Goes from asking for help with a missing person to typing Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

do you feel the net closing in?

glacier dental is no fuvking Larp my friend.

Matter of perspective, innit? To me it just means the holes are getting bigger :^)

He hasn't replied since our last conversation since game 1 Blazers vs warriors we were just having a casual convo and usually we just check in every day to see what's up and he stopped. So I emailed him and he hasn't replied. I have his email and know his first name.

Motherfucker, that I do actually agree with you on. But not this thread, not your user friend. Not you vague date. Not on the chip in your head. HOW MANY HOURS HAVE HE BEEN GONE?

Worst case scenario, we have a lost brother. And this schitzo is our only way of knowing. So we must decifer his thc riddled brain to get the facts out.

Reeeeeeeeeee is a coping mechanism when you know your fucked

Motherfucker, seriously? That is not a gauge of time! This is not an interrogation.

Why didn't you say you had his email and his first name eariler? Now it's an interrogation.

He hasn't replied since 5pm 4-16

>amateurs with no training going up against possible ex-CIA/mil bad guys

jesus christ

Most shameless and blatant shill I've ever seen.

I'm just hesitant to doxx him on this board.

maybe give his local PD a call, if he's ok great, you only wasted a bit of their time

How did you decide that was a good place to investigate? I know the logo seems like a giveaway, but how did you find the company in the first place?

That's a thought. The police are accustomed to doing "well being" checks. You don't have to tell them what's going on. Just say you haven't heard from this person in four days and you're really worried about them.

pretty sure hes joking my dudes

Someone posted it on ate chyna some days ago. Who knows how they came over it. The autism there has probably been going under the surface all these months, scanning everything for spirals and triangles. Or someone posted it there with an intent and knowledge.

Call local police station, ask if they've got him, they'll ask why. You say, cause I haven't heard from him in 4 days and thought he maybe got drunk and got in a fight or something. Play it cool. Don't fucking mention the other part. If they don't have him, they'll say sorry, no. You may ask if they could check up on him. They might ask why you don't know his last name, say you've just been gaming together on the internet and never just really talked about that. say, there was always something to talk about.
If they don't wanna do check up, say, oh well, thank you anyway and hang up.

If they do have him, you will have confirmation he lives. Use a combo from above and figure it out. Be fucking casual, you're just calling some dude to ask about some other dude, but be polite because you don't know the dude you'll talk to. Or chick, if so, don't panic. Just close your eyes and talk.

Enough help? Will you do your part now?

Thanks will do.

stop sliding this

>tfw war posturing is to cover up for worldwide pedo ring

if they're willing to go to war for oil, they're willing to go to war for human trafficking

Of course, the human trafficking numbers skyrocket when there's wars. So much easier to facilitate and so many new open markets. I imagine (((they))) get giddy every time they start a new war.

I often wonder if one reason why we see so few child refugees is because...

incoming

Islam becomes more convincing as the spirit of the anti-Christ itself every day, and that is the reason they push it.

To normalize pedos

I don't know why it keeps telling me these files no longer exist when I try to expand them.

Misdirection, Arabs and Jews cooperate to a degree in regards to this subject. Don't think it's either or, it's the fault of the American system. It's usually both and more.
works fine for me, but I get the joke.

same thing happening to me, also they're sluggish to load compared to other boards

I've had that problem, it's usually just my wifi crapping out, just like it keeps doing right now.

Did you call yet?

Images have been doing this for me all day too though

Good, a retard like that deserves to get fucked.

Y'all not just playin' me right? Do I gotta load mah gun?

I think they know what we're up to. No haven't called just don't wanna blow it. Gonna check all emergency channels to get in touch b4 I call.

I don't know what to tell you m8. It's not just images with me. It's probably just a coincidence.

Nah bro same shit is happening with me

This was one of the last photos he sent me

report pizzanigger threads

Dude, of course they know. We aren't hiding it. We`re blasting it right in their face. This is as open as you get without going outdoors.

Just call cops, be cool. be a friend who asks about his other friend. Everyone can act, just imagine, pretend, be. Better than to call around to hospitals and such, they might tell the police and then your suspicious.

I didn't know those pics was so hot. Save em

Liam?

It doesn't look like he was being careful, he looks a bit close to the location taking photos of big nosed men.

Piss-off shill.

It's true, user. You can't actually catch these people without becoming compromised yourself.

Pizza is the most powerful of weapons.

If you think the cops are in on it, call them from a burner.

Anyone else fucking tired? This small text makes me sleepy, finna cop me some cold chai Hillary style

Though, judging from the photos you shared, they were taken with a phone. I'm assuming he texted them to you, so you might be out of luck there anyway.

My thoughts as well. Thanks for hurting a fellow user OP

bump

stop making these threads you schizo

fuck you op, why do I bump?

I'm talking with a private investigator right. Thanks for the help bro

I'm talking with a private investigator RIGHt NOW

FAke news

What's he getting at?

So sleepy. Why are you guys posting here when you are so sleepy....

These pictures are nothing. Why don't you go check out the terrorist attack that just happened in France. Stop chasing conspiracy theories that have been debunked. You are wasting your time.

EVIL!

We found him on fb. I just messaged him

Great work anons

didn't even do shit and nothing happened

Consider your own safety as you move forward.

Ok KEK, you're right. His trip does spell EVIL.

HEED THE EVIL