You are soo fucked

you are soo fucked.
like literally, you WILL get more attacks. its an never ending cycle

attack ->hate and blame muslims ->muslims get angry and attack more ->all over again

you can blame the jews or what ever. truth is we are just a tiny country that trys to mind its own business.

maybe if you minded yours more often and wouldn't be busy blaming all on us , it would not have happened to you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong
Put muslims in place --> no more attacks
we need more racism

Fuck off Jews. Nobody wants you here. Not even great Mein Fuhrer.

>tiny country that tries to mind its own business
Pipe down, hebe.

Flag checks out. Fuck off chaim. Your day is coming sooner than you think.

truth is kikes make up 2% of the population, but are in almost all positions of power in the public and private sectors in a large majority.

We will not fight your wars anymore you filthy kike mongrel

Happy Birthday Hitler

Based india

I dont understand why isreal isnt being pressured to take in refugees

>good goy we're just a small country minding our own buisness pay no attention to us,

>lol just don't think about it bro it'll all get better haha p.s the kike bankers that literally own your countries and influence lawmakers have nothing to do with it haha or the jew progressives who invented every social justice movement lol it's cool bro chill

You don't mind your own business you kike fuck. You purposely subvert and use America's military as a buffer/policy crafter for Israel. One day we're gonna cut all that fucking aid off and make it illegal for politicians and advisers to hold dual citizenship to Israel.

Hes right you know.

We'll all be living like Israelis is 20-30 years.

i hope it will work
go back to pakistan mohammad
shut up and be a good goy
well , thats because most of you are betas...

>Not even great Mein Fuhrer.
>even

what did he poo by this?

Wut???
I belong to Kekistan now.
#freekekistan.

>put muslims in place
>they wont feel welcome anymore
>they leave
>less people to commit attacks
>if some stay, less people to monitor
>if they turn hostile instead, so will normies and we'll outnumber them and win

guaranteed success

It's a fuckin typo burger get over it.

well , so you could live happily in your RV?
hope not just fix yourself
at least try to westernize muslims

>(he still doesn't get it)

Hey OP just wanted to pop in here to let you know we're not all antisemetic here. I admire the Jews and can separate their whole history and massive body of accomplishments from cultural Marxism (which I do hate).

Oy vey we good boys. We dindu du nuffin. Funny how every kike journalist is pro open borders and white. Most of all proponents for Wars for Israel. I'm 100% certain most of you inbred kikes have very little ties to the God you claim. You think your owed something

You live in an illegitimate State, in the middle of the fucking desert you kike schlomo. Your state can't even fucking exist without Billions in US aid from US taxpayers. TYpical fucking kike biting the hand that feeds. You're a parasite race that can't exist without siphoning off goyim. Your day is fucking coming schlomoberg

man... if you think that israel is some place where where ever you will look you will some something "jewish" you are wrong.
most people are eaither non religious or just go to the synagogue at saturday.
like christians do at sunday

thats about it

>attack ->hate and blame muslims ->muslims get angry and attack more ->all over again
>maybe if you minded yours more often and wouldn't be busy blaming all on us(Jews)

Hmm... why don't Jews fly planes into skyscrapers when we blame them for shit?

kike kike kike kike kike kike kike faggot

>don't blame muslims
>accept muslims
>globalism and multiculturalism

HAHAHHA

JEWS WILL NEVER LOSE
JEWS ARE PULLING THOSE STRINGs IN A WIN/WIN SITUATION
WEW i wish i WAS jews to feel like a winner

People don't dislike kikes because of your weird fucking religion. People dislike you because you're genetically predisposed to lie and use people, and are absolute fucking degenerates and the most untrustworthy ethnic group on the fucking planet

>this thread
>the state of Sup Forums
>mfw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres

i hope they cancel your food stamps

That is simply not true.

I can bet you that the indexes of corruption in Brazil are much, much higher than in Israel, for example. If anything, Brazilians in general lie and fuck people over a lot more, the only difference is that our defect is cultural.

i bet you its statistically incorrect
but i will agree that orthodox jews are cunts

I found a picture of OP's grandparents

I don't blame the jews. We've got a 1.6 billion people submited to ideology and god telling them they should strike us when we're least prepared.

I'm all good with jews, Indians, Chinese, Russia, all the fucking infidels and descendants of apes and pigs, that are ready to fight this fuckers.

It's us vs them and we've got tehnological and military advantage.

In previous eras of history we had no problems dealing and exterminating violent ideologies and barbaric cultures and thanks to it, world is a better and more civilized place today. Fuck Mayans and their human sacrifices to the sun god and fuck cannibals and their culture of eating other people. We did the right thing.

attack ->hate and blame muslims ->muslims get angry and attack more ->all over again -> decide we had enough -> deport muslims -> muslims get angry but they can't attack because there's no muslims left in Europe -> enjoy living in the white utopia free of islamist filth

You do realize the mayans allied with Cortez against the Aztecs right?

GREAT. do it

>jews in their own country don't rip each other off

Already know that, it's us over here that they're fucking over.

Your leaders fuck with us, while you get your ass saved..BTFO

>that trys to mind its own business.

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

There is not a jew on this planet that minds his own business.

does it make any difference? Both barbarian tribes are gone and no one in S. America is sacrificing people to sun god anymore.

This was all part of your master plan wasn't it, so you can justify doing the same with the palestinians, goddamit Ephraim.

I guess. I can't really argue against your point since there aren't any sizeable amounts of Brazilians anywhere else in the world aside from Portugal (thank fuck for that), but in the end of the day I would still prefer to trust the slimiest of the most religiously orthodox hook-nosed money-grubbing hand-hustling kike over your average Brazilian. That's not to say Jews aren't bad, but you guys in the first world have really high standards when it comes to the human experience and don't really know how easy you have it if you think they're the worst around.

>country that trys to mind its own business.
Haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks.

>The United States ruined Europe
>Not the larping faggot who invaded sovereign nations that were never a part of Germany and committed genocide on the native populations then left a vacuum where the corporatist system that we know today was able to take root

The mayans are still there, along with the Zapotecs and many other native tribes.