You can only post in this thread if cannabis is legal in your state (sorry, medical doesn't count)

You can only post in this thread if cannabis is legal in your state (sorry, medical doesn't count)

AND you voted for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

praisekek.bigcartel.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entourage_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Northern California here where pot is the leading cash crop. MAGA

but if you don't want to post either, that's fine too

test

damn you almost got quads

wtf I couldn't post from my mobile for some reason... that's weird. anyways I could smoke but I am not sure if I want to because I am trying to get over a nasty Staph infection that has been bothering me for a few weeks.

Also I didn't vote for Trump and never will on account of the fact that he is a jew lover

make me

Pueblo CO MAGA

Colorado springs, CO here

ITT:

Niggers

Yes, KNAB is in my nation.

Also, not political.

Oregonfag reporting in

It's legal in Alaska and we voted for Trump.

Actually it should be you can only post in this thread if you have legal marijuana, voted for trump, and don't live in a liberal shit hole.

medical is superior. sorry you are too retarded to get a card. recreational is garbage. enjoy your overtaxed shit weed. no shatter. oh and edibles are limited to 5mg. faggots.

But this thread has no purpose except for pathetic stoners to brag about something meaningless

Broomfield CO

All these Commiefornia transplants need to be gassed

Born and raised in California voted for Trump and legal weed at the same time.
feels bretty good

>Mfw Snoop Dogg himself bit the dust after smoking 2 Dutch doobs.

Your weed is inferior Yanks, we have the high ground.

this I can't stand it they need to leave or be removed

WA state grower reporting in.

When 1993?

They hardly ever crack down in South London.

wewlad the only thing trudeau is gonna do right

MA here, voted Trump, turns out he's just another neocuck. Back to libertarian for me

i know someone from oregon moving from co to cali soon... couldn't be happier

Maine reporting in. getting my plants started for the spring.

Fuck alaskans and fuck pot smoking faggots.
Even worrse than califaggots you guys have this sickening pride about where you are from.
You are from a shithole and you have ugly women and ugly ass natives. Go away you shouldn't even be a state.

>triggered

i think it would be fun to marry a qt then move to alaska so shes forced to live with you in the middle of nowhere and will be less tempted to leave you..because of implications

theres nothing but oil working chads to sweep that woman away.
ex alaskan here. glad as fuck im out of there.

You should allow medical to count then. Trump supports medical, he has a wishy washy position on recreational especially considering the appointment of Sessions.

Besides, Red states are more likely to allow medical rather than recreational. In fact the only red state with legal recreational is Alaska. But for medical there's Montana, North Dakota, Arkansas, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania

I'm on medical in Montana.

Oregon here. I spent last weekend up in the mountains with my bros smoking blunts, drinking craft beer, and shooting AKs. We all voted to MAGA. God this state rocks

>mfw I live in the best state but it's still illegal
at l-least they recently decriminalized an ounce or less... f-freedom...

go find some meth and fuck your fat native friendo while listening to ICP while living on alaska housing
>this is real alaskans

Lol what shitty state are you from

Trudeau is using legalization of marijuana as a vehicle to implement stricter punishments for offenses, the right to make random road stops from police, and cheek swabs to test for being under the influence. For an example, if I purchased marijuana for a minor, I could be locked up for 15 YEARS!

Yeah, and nobody will be collecting saliva swabs from me, ever.

And Trudeau is setting up a monopoly, so that also sucks for the original legalization pioneers wanting to start businesses.

Hillary voter reporting in.

>mfw it's "illegal" in my state but I can get it cheaper and easier than in "legal" states
"dude just heavily tax it" is the worst meme in the world.

>redditor
I notice you don't say what liberal shit hole you are from. Here's your (you)

isn't it funny how every recreational cannabis state voted blue?

Cali baby

What state?

sup

Lol you're a fucking idiot. I walk down the street here in Oregon and pay five bucks a gram for dank shit at the corner pot shop

funny where I'm from it was costing $50 an 1/8th market value and when I got medical now it's $35 for that much.

colorado will go red in 2020 , there might be no blue states in 2020, i hope we'll see

My nigga

MJ isn't legal on my state but I'm curious:

How many of you decrim/legalized fags smoke oil/wax? Or do you just stick with plain 'ol herb?

praisekek.bigcartel.com/ EQUAILTY FOR ALL!!!!

It's legal in my commieblock apartament
HA GOT EM

Alaska didn't retard.

Fuck Weed
Fuck Trump
and Fuck (You)

and Republicans are more likely to want to make it illegal again.... You do know this don't you?

I stick to flowers.

I don't like BHO or heavy terps, gimme that natty.

Legal cannabis in Australia when?

weed is degenerate, get the fuck back to The_donald

>I don't like (...) heavy terps, gimme that natty.
Why?

Yeah look what happened in Alaska. Where do the idiots come from
>inb4 they are all redditors

Mainly flower. Edibles, wax, oil, etc are all worth trying but just don't compare to good old bud.

I'm in dc where it's legal to smoke and i voted for trump

:)

West Coast truly is best coast.
Southern California reporting in.

i think that trend is dying honestly... over 50% of americans want it legal and over 60% have tried it

I use a dry herb vaporizer. I love it, better taste, no smoke. best way to do it that I've experienced in 20 years.

legal in Vegas now
just waiting for the stores to open to non-medical users

In a generation yes, but the % of Americans over 50 that think Marijuana should be illegal is like the same as the country used to think 40 years ago. It's flip flopped over the last 3 gens.

But right now the people in power are boomers, and boomer republicans are the people who most want Marijuana to be illegal.

humboldt here,

entire county is stank

SMOKE WEED AND HEIL HITLER

>and boomer republicans are the people who most want Marijuana to be illegal.

You're an idiot shill attempting the "better vote democrat because of evil republicans." even fucking Arizona almost legalized it but stopped because of the implementation not the weed.

Just don't like the high as much, I like it mellow.

That makes sense. I started smoking wax/oil because I found it to be more "economical" in terms of amount used:duration of high

But I do agree that it's a little bit more difficult to get a "mellow" high off of concentrates compared to flower. Also, the entourage effect hypothesis (tl;dr: "flower" is better than concentrates+synthetics b/c all the cannabinoids work together to provide a quality high & you don't get the same high if you just intake THC or CBD):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entourage_effect

Yeah, that's the thing.

Marijuana isn't just THC. If it was, shit like JWH-018 would be good.

I'll take the full house

mfw I smoke weed every day and am still more successful than all the haters in this thread

>mfw I smoke every day and make ~$200/mo (not NEETbux/welfare)

we call that hostage taking

sounds like marriage to me

>make ~$200/mo
what do you do, collect cans on the side of the road or something?

everything is legal here senpai

I'm an (unofficial/"paid under the table") home caretaker for my grandfather. realistically I would even do it for free since I'm just helping family

OK then 2 hostages who develop stockholm syndrome.

Marriage is a well established and respected institution.
Who wants to live in an institution?

Smoking weed is a despicable action.

Despicable me.

depends on who's running, but I'm disappointed in Donald Trump going full Neocon and I might like someone like Tulsi Gabbard, you know, not electing boomers anymore. The younger a government we have the more likely we are to get it descheduled, truly leaving it up to the states.

and old Democrats are almost as likely to want it banned as old Republicans, but younger people in both parties are more in line with legalizing or descheduling.

So, I'd vote younger, rather than just down party lines.

Nah, you're just a freedom hating faggot with no friends.

FREEEEDOOOOM

noppe.. the burning bush is probebly a acacia confusa tree

>burning bush that when inhaling the smoke makes you think you're talking to God
>such good shit that not only do you think you were talking to God but are able to convince many followers and inspire an entire religion around it.

I mean that's some LEGENDARY landrace strain right there.