Hmmmm

Well folks any news on if [REDACTED] has been arrested yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922
i.imgur.com/9pBt3P7.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1492721034171.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not in the loop. What are we talking about here?

Is this the U-lock guy?

Supposedly

Social media says the victim is pressing charges against EC. With any luck, a hired mercenary preempts any charges.

FYI this is the professor

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1954922

You got the wrong one

It's the same guy. He's deleted his Twitter account as well.

Perhaps with the prospect of jail or prison looming, he'll give up some of his comrades.

I doubt he has been arrested since I saw his ass getting on the I5, in Santa Nella, headed towards LA at 11am yesterday. Oh and in a silver mercedes GL class suv.

i.imgur.com/9pBt3P7.jpg

plebbit fag detected

Holy shit I have a Benz too. Want to be friends? I like to listen to cybernazi and curious in my Benz, hailing while I'm driving, nigga we the S.S. I am down in Newport tho. Are you tracking the subject of our citizen investigation (and hopefully arrest). Santa Nella is the split pea soup place, so far, north bound or south bound?

>i.imgur.com/9pBt3P7.jpg
I don't even.

Oh wait I mis read that... he has a Benz? And he is anti-nazi? What the fuck? Next you are going to tell me he is rich, too. This guy is gonna get away with it, especially if he has rich parents.

Did he get arrested or what? Also I listen to xurious not curious, it's retro synth fascist techno basically.

I hope he gets fired. Probably won't he'll probably just go under the radar for a bit and go back to teaching as normal, why? because hes a leftist

BREAKING : HES PRESSING CHARGES

kek, if people can prove it's him he's going to prison for attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon. This is California, you can go to prison in that state for shooting an armed intruder kek.

>>>/reddit/

He has the MB, not I, so sadly not cool enough to be benze buddies. But correct on soup, very good with ham.

Full story:

I was laughing hard core at first like seriously?

But wow, that actually is him. Ears are dead on plus the blue eyes.

Confirming this.

>Jack Posobiec
Are we supposed to know who this guy is?