What the fuck was their problem?

what the fuck was their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeandcolumbine.tumblr.com/post/89778003499/an-interpretation-of-eric-harris-racist-and-nazi
youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw
youtube.com/watch?v=6jq_oZiRhCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too redpilled, ahead of their time. Sup Forumsacks of the 90s.

They saw in society the kikery and destruction that took many of us way too long to see.

F.

Didn't lift

>mfw you will never shitpost irl with Eric and Dylan

Didn't Alex Jones call that one a false flag too?

They are psychopaths that happened to be bullied

Too dumb to understand that the bombs must be detonated before the shooting.

other than being fags?

crimeandcolumbine.tumblr.com/post/89778003499/an-interpretation-of-eric-harris-racist-and-nazi
>The fact that Eric Harris expressed and grew racist - even nazi - beliefs towards the end of his life is pretty much undoubted. Close friend Chris Morris stated that both Eric and Dylan were extremely racist and Eric especially was described as racist by several witnesses in police reports on the case, as well as being described as an admirer of Hitler and the nazis, though some witnesses also state that they didn’t recognize this behavior in neither of the boys. What can be concluded from Eric’s own writings though is that he did, in fact, have nazi beliefs, and that he did feel a certain way about not only non-whites but also about homosexuals, disabled people and others he considered as “useless” members of society.

> For example, he referred to “niggers and spics and chinks” in one journal entry, expressed hatred towards blacks and gays in another one, wrote about Hitler and loving the Nazis in yet another journal entry and commented “nigger=darkie=Rastus=coon” and “none are equal/pure discrimination” in his planner. He also frequently drew swastikas and made a list of ethnic slurs for blacks, Asians, Native Americans, Latinos, Jews, people from the Middle East

Too redpilled for his own good.

He made mention of their parent's defense contractor ties, as well as those of every other student there at the time.

Columbine was one of the few school shootings that WASNT a false flag. Its legit.

They were never bullied. One was /r9k/, one was a legit psycho. He would have killed regardless, he just met a dork to help him with it.

chads

Played too much Doom :-(

that was sandy hooks.

rare?

You're a fucking retard

They didnt get powssi

youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw

The failings of liberalism.

they were hated by chads.

It all stemmed from repressed homosexual love for each other. They took it out on the school.

Them and their 7 buddies didnt have any friends.

redpilled? they killed way too many whites

Yes, Sven. I'm saying they hated chads as well, which was their "problem."

fuckin sick cunt, why do faggots worship these autistic fucks

They let the sickness of society seep into them

They were just so fucking godlike, they had the self awareness.

they were jews and wanted to kill goyim (seriously)

computer games and heavy metal

two faggot atheists who reeee'd eternally because the white Christians at their school were happy and well adjusted.

This is your mind on atheism.

> looks at picture
> still can't figure it out

Honestly, shit WAS different back then. Bullies were actually a thing and people were just abused socially for being weird much more than they are today.

In a weird way, these two did more for social structures in schools than any government initiative or church involvement. These two scared every fucking chad and normie into thinking that the weird kid they were messing with for no reason could snap at any moment, and they'd be at the top of the fucking list if your school's Klebold was the one you bullied.

It brought the social castes together in a way, certain boundaries were established in a way. In a way, we're better for it. This isn;t to say what they did was a net moral good, it just had some positive social ramifications.

>tfw there are people on this board right now who weren't even alive when this happened

Imagine if you posed like this in 2017 for a class picture.

Hello newfriends!

This. Also one was a psychopath and the other was too depressed to fuck that weird chick that was into him.

>people were just abused socially for being weird much more than they are today.

Fucking THIS. No coincidence that the West Memphis Three case happened just a few years before.

not a false flag, but I bet there was some shit going on behind the scenes.

jewish meth pills

eric harris had the (((borderline personality disorder))) and dylan klebold had the (((depression)))

at least 3 shooters. The third kid's dad was a cop and pulled some strings

SUICIDE PILLS
MASS MURDER PILLS

I never thought of that this way. Thanks for the insight, senpai.

I thought they were not bullied and were actually social.

They were evil.

You are correct. The bullying story was total bullshit.

make your posts more clear than dumb MONGREL

left has a shovel face. have you noticed that harris bears a slight resemblance to the supreme gentleman though?

In their journals they ranted about being bullied. Which is probably true, you see it in one of their home videos of them walking around in school.

I agree, the means justify the ends.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "brought the castes together"

Thanks

Kind of a meme perpetuated after the whole thing went down for convenience's sake to push more anti-gun legislation.

The real deal is that these two kids were weird. People who remember them from school said they were reclusive and just all around kinda off. However, this attracted some seriously negative attention from random assholes who would berate them. I mean look at Klebold the dude is funny looking. In a high school when you're weird and ugly you're fucked as all hell.

Now, to say their weirdness wasn't at all a factor in their eventual decision to kill people is wrong, I think they were more inclined to being the monsters they were because there was just something "off" about them. However, given circumstances now, I think Harris and Klebold wouldn't have gone off the rocker and would have just receded to internet communities and their own social enclaves.

rare.

Dylan was a weak, overemotional cuck, and Eric was a violent psychopath. The stronger one saw an opportunity to use the weakers rage and tears, and channeled it into his own fantasies. Simple

was this kino?

Unironically this, they spent most of their times on computers playing Doom, loved Hitler, and became innawoods /k/ fags. A basic gestalt of them is that the Eric had conduct disorder (something which could've gone away when he was older) while Eric was depressive. Them being disaffected and full of hormones while being surrounded by guns and an edgy counter cultures lead them to having a sadistic sense of humor, only made worse by their friendship.

People who say that they're monster have no understanding of neurological development in adolescent teens. Blame the culture of the 90's for what made them do this, who they were was completely normal even if that seems hard to relate to.

I've said this before to my friends, when we were in school there were youth subcultures that were well defined and would not get along with one another. I'm not talking gangs but groups that had their own subculture that would clash with other groups, now it seems like the kids get along a lot more. If kids today fight it's over something said on twitter or instagram rather than someone having long hair or wearing baggy jeans.

>people were just abused socially for being weird much more than they are today.

this. every average high schooler acts like an autist to some level now.

Normies.

They were both social, the victim of bullying, and bullies themselves. They had plenty of friends the problems were neurological desu.

>they were weird

Not really. High school culture labels everything as weird.

I mean to say that there was a certain unspoken rule between the two groups of kids in schools post-Columbine.

The "pretty people" forever more would somewhat fear that black clad kid at the back of the class. They knew that if they were gonna fuck with him to keep it "civil" in a way. The weird kid never has to make a threat, never has to retaliate, all he has to do is exist. People will sort of leave him alone by default now instead of just making his school life more difficult, lest they end up on a hit list possibly.

This means the weird kids can rise up socially, somewhat, as some are even more willing to work with their quirks out of a sort of unease. This means weird kids kind of get out of their shell, find real interests in the real world with real people. The former total social rejects found a sort of comrade with the chads, because the Chads for the first time were willing to listen to weird kids and accept them in a sort of way, albeit out of fear.

Weird thing with Columbine. You could do a lot of group psychological coursework on the whole phenomena. I've thought about this kinda shit for years.

kek

Oh my gawd I'm some kind of adult

they were also on the prozac jew. Psycho meds have all sorts of side effect like suicide and murder.

and what is the deal with Colorado?

Yeah i am more inclined to agree with you because weird is a highschool word with a vauge and fluctuating definition. They were wired in that direction.

Mass suicide pills / antidepressants.

They were pussies. Everyone gets bullied and only a small percentage of faggots shoot up their school

Elephant sucked.

according to michael moore they saw their parents building weapons to drop on brown ppl and that taught them that violence is alright

Eric was a nut with parents that didn't care so he got darker and darker. Dylan was relatively normal. He had other friends but was depressed and was easily influenced by Eric (who was very manipulative in the first place) in his current mental state.

They weren't really bullied much. Or at least they gave out as much shit as they took and kind of brought a lot of the negative shit on themselves.

autistic faggots worship other autistic faggots, go figure

>Everyone gets bullied

this is something they tell the loser kids so they don't shoot up the school

Right, I mean some of your language is vauge. Like when you say "unspoken rule" this is not true. Because pretty girls in high school more often than not talk about other people and use basic entry level words same as you. So it is spoken. The media coverage did brainwash this weird kid meme into the general collective.

Really reinforces the meaning behind better to be feared than to be loved.

It fake.

Huge beta faggots. Wish they would've an hero'd in their cuckshed instead of going to school.

Look into who their parents were.

>bullying
>bad

T. Pussy who blames their parents.

(((kleibold))) But other than one of them being ashkenazi what else is there?

Fun little fact that I haven't seen many on here talk about; Dylan Klebold's grandfather was a full blown Jew.

Everythin.

Special snowflakes hat couldn't handle the Bantz and spergd out when their waifus starting blowing chads on the regular.

Couple sissy fags imo. Unfortunately they murdered some innocent people en route to doing us all a favor and killing themselves.

They'd be Bernie bros now.

They would've lived if they had Sup Forums.

Sad!

The leader of those faggots, Erik, was a KIKE.

Oh I'm with you, I think bullying to an extant is a good thing and helps people in the long run avoid self destructive social behaviors. But there are limits that should be observed, just random acts of torture on someone not fucking with anyone is messy.

Perhaps a more accurate word is "unwritten" it obviously was discussed tbqh. I gatta learn to choose muh words better.

Based Klebold and Harris got sick of the Chads at their school and took action. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that if they were alive today they'd spend all day on Sup Forums with the rest of us autists

this, they were both /r9k/ in human form, knowing them they'd venture onto boards like /tg/ or Sup Forums before being called faggots

Ok I'll bite. Source?

Domestic terrorists. Possible psyop.

just a lot of anger. the kind of anger that makes it so you don't have to have a real reason to hurt people.

people i think look to hard for that reason.

>one was a legit psycho
let me guess, the one on the right

jewish and gay

Reasons why sandy Hook is a hoax
>School closed in 2008
>Proven crisis actors
>An acors plays both a parent and an FBI sniper
>No prrof the children existed
>No proof the children died
>No death certificates for the children
>Adam Lanzas certif says he died over a week before the shooting in a different state
>Parents are courniner laughing
>Medical examiner sitting outside on brick wall when he is supposed to be inisde with the dead
>Neighbors near the school were compensated
>Lazas house get torn down without any legall permision to make the shooting look realistic.

And so much more

This, I've only seen like 2-3 kids bullied the fuck out in my school days every one else of course had to deal with assholes.

lack of safe spaces?

>too much Doom

BASEMENT TAPES WHEN
REEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=6jq_oZiRhCc

Are you suggesting parents don't play a big factor in how their kids turn out? I know Eric's parents were rarely around, moving all the time, uprooting his life constantly.