TCR- TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO GHOST- SPECIAL 420 EDITON

Happy 420! Ghost celebrates by subjecting himself to Marijuana so that YOU won't have to! This is a show not to miss! Ghost goes over the cryptocurrency & equities markets, breaks down the latest news and then will consume 420 LIVE on the air. Your calls, Twitter/Gab shoutouts and special 420 Radio Graffiti!

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/04/20/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-493

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vz124jo0KAs?t=6947
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/357700000-1-grocery-chain-soft-drinks-no-1-purchase-food-stamp
youtube.com/watch?v=gTzDaShIQjQ
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/05/two-thirds-of-the-worlds-obese-people-now-live-in-developing-countries/371834/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4212551/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>420
I ain't missing this one for sure

Who ready for Ghost to fake getting high again?

IT'S LIVE

SMOKE EM IF YOU GOT EM

yahooties kill french cop just in time for twitter shoutouts too :)
couldnt get any better

>nuke the entire middle east

condoning marijuana usage is bad for the children

What a hero

Ghost is falling off the wagon!!!!!

I too can not wait to celebrate hitlers birthday and the anniversary of columbine

my wife ghost is so cute!

Its Jahoodies not Yahooties.

G is probably somewhere celebrating Hitler's birthday

Anyone else remeber when he first smoked pot and all those times we almost gave him a heart attack?

Those were the days, didn't think I would ever agree with Ghost so much back then

why couldn't 420 and bicycle day be on a weekend? How am I supposed to relax on a week day?

smoke reefer?

>shilling his shitcoin mining affiliate referral scam again

Who isn't celebrating Hitler's birthday today?

he is a actor with narcissistic personality just like Alex Jones.

It's a nice day maybe he is out hiking.

MAUI WOWIE DUDE

G could be riding an Amtrak train in honor of Hitler's b-day
You know how he and Hitler both love trains

. Matanuska Thunderfuck

Was Hitler autistic too? I like trains, it all makes sense now why I'm here.

Cherry Kush

This is all the rage here right now.

Dog Shit is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain named for its aroma, which bears a striking resemblance to its namesake.

youtu.be/Vz124jo0KAs?t=6947

I am in the vietnamese jungle consuming tetrahydrocannabinol and i think its about time for everyones favorite part of the war and im talking about shooting charlies

Big Sur Holy Weed

>tfw spent the first half hour at a job interview to better myself

What did I miss? Is he stoned yet?

The richest and most powerful men in the world inherited their money, Ghost.
Money doesn't instantly give you power. If it did, new money like Bill Gates wouldn't worry about his public image. Gates doesn't have nearly the power people like the Bushes or Soros tribe does.

Alien OG

POO

there are plenty of countries that have people shitting on the beach ghost

IN

Southern Pacific is hiring engineers do what you love.

Ghost knows Liberia exists?

DESIGNATED SHITTING BEACH

Some faggot kicked me out of the IC discord yet they let some of the other autists go weeks before putting them on the short bus.

>Southern Pacific

Southern Pacific ceased to exist over 20 years ago.

The closest you can get to a job with SP is a volunteer on a Southern Pacific locomotive restoration project

we were worried about you G

He hasn't smoked yet, as you can tell from his current ranting

Why did you want to talk to retards anyway?

>using discord at all

And good luck finding any hard labor, especially if you don't live in a big metropolitan area. They are either taken by legal immigrants or illegals, or they require some trade skill training.

I'm honestly surprised he even cares about shitholes like that.

>narrative
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/357700000-1-grocery-chain-soft-drinks-no-1-purchase-food-stamp

ghost is a fucking retard

this show so far

youtube.com/watch?v=gTzDaShIQjQ

was Union Pacific then. friend of mine went to the hiring fair took the test and physical. they offered him the job you start as some helper position first then move up after a year pay was really good but he had to move to some shit state till a position opened up in Cali which is never.

Honestly roadwork was more fun than programming. Even though the pay is shit.
Also I didn't have to have a gym membership then since the job was a workout in itself.

hahaha

Bad food narrative fags blown out.

Do they pay Union wage where you at. In San Fran u get $25 per hour to work at autozone.

>In San Fran u get $25 per hour to work at autozone.

How fucking outlandish.

His TCR and his Twitter, what you hear and see in it, it's his life, don't you forget. Caught in his crowd. It never ends. Talk, talk.

And then yet even still you all troll the man, and he knows it. Do you see it yet?

-c

Information about worldwide obesity:
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/05/two-thirds-of-the-worlds-obese-people-now-live-in-developing-countries/371834/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4212551/

yes,finally

wow 25 dollars an hour? only 300 more dollars per hour and you might afford to live in a cardboard box

Yep usually you can transfer say if you worked at a auto parts store like autozone. but not to the bay you have to be approved by their Union.

>it hasn't done anything to anybody

The strike fucking killed people

>it's another butthurt episode

Today we see the true face of the true capitalist : sneering, hateful, uncaring.

god just shut up and smoke a joint you miserable boomer cunt.

Well ya you can commute from Sacramento to San Francisco daily or rent a bunkbed. but I doubt the people they let in the Union are allowed to live far. remember ther e is rent control in bay area so you could afford to live there on a min wage job if your a good old boy.

He better name the strain this time instead of making up a story about a Christmas party and some kids jacket pocket Weed.

>WE GLOBALISTS NOW

Alas, Ghost's showing his true colors. He doesn't hate Globalism, he just wants HIS form of Globalism

Do you think Ghost smokes sativa?
Or is he an indica sort of guy

True Delusional Radio
When does Ghost become an anarchocapitalist?

BTFO!!1!

BTFO

G ON HERNANDEZ WATCH

HES HERE

He's a jew, of course he shills for globalism.

Whatever one mellows you out. I'd say if he actually smoked the other one he would go crazy and become more paranoid.

There is literally nothing wrong with globalism

jews correct once again.

>A FUCKING HIGH SCHOOLER

get this underage faggot off the air Ghost

I want your babies ghost, does this guy sound kinda fruity.

LOOOOL

great call

Ya G why do u need a job your making millions off Ghost knowledge right. Invest it all in Dash coin.

how did ghost take the syria strike

USD can only be manipulated by the Fed or the US government
Crypto currency can be manipulated by any government, organization, or person in the world with enough money. He even admitted one time that a Bitcoin dip was probably due to China manipulating the price.

Trump can do no wrong 8d chess.

really sad to hear that from ghost

*12d chess of space level

Did you think he would jump ship because share blue spammed up the board for a week.

>ghost whining about how he should've taken the day off before twitter shoutouts
Telling you fags. Between this and the days off he's been taking on a whim, he's looking to get out of TCR again.

Stop giving him money, he's getting ready to bail for another 4 years.

>It's all the liberals fault
Why don't you call out (((the ones))) who caused the liberals to come to power?

smoke a joint and chill out

christ

Yep soon just keep buying more of his stuff something new to buy every show now.

Ghost is on the edge of a mental brakedown if he keeps these mental gymnastics up.

>Muh 13D rockem sockem robots

weed is for niggers sven, have some self respect

IT'S TIME

It's another ghost fakes anger and then plot twists with smoking a joint 420 episode.

those are the best episodes

m8 he was calling anyone who disagreed with Trump literally everything he thought was bad. Not "WOW FUCK TRUMP #I'mWithHer Now" but just people who disagreed with Trump and were understandably disappointed.

This.
He literally said "If you don't agree with Trump, You're a goddamn communist" a couple episodes ago, He's in full denial mode

KNEE
GORE

holy fuck, how many cans has this been?

Thanks for correcting the record. ya isn't that what I said in the first response. also don't be a neocapitalist.

Ah, my bad, m8.

I'm just so used to this shithole declaring anything that criticises "le God-Emperor" a shill or CTR or Share Blue or whatever the new flavor is.