youtube.com/watch?v=XWethPm7Kiw
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE
rt.com/politics/islam-inseparable-russias-society-915/
youtube.com/watch?v=KrcaBcXoJ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=X199Of0qoSM
youtube.com/watch?v=ifF0MxA9g-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chechens are subhuman and their language sounds like The Sims

I saw many videos like that posted on some forum. Russians are totally cucked by Muslims desu.

I thought Russians were all tough and fearless?

Stop making these shitty threads ramzan and get back to gassing homos

Speak English or idc.

Incoming Russiaboo excuses

>b-but they're not sandniggers like in germany they've been conquered for a gorillion years
>b-but they're tamed and based Putin controls them
>b-but t-that's just a liberashka i bet he w-wouldn't try that with a real bydlo
>at l-least we ban homo propaganda xDDDDD

Reminds me of an infamous stormfront thread.

What do not you understand?

play both videos at once
youtu.be/H4rJfMScvi8
youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg

Where did you learn the word liberashka?

that chechen bear dom'd that russian twink

Subversion

>Russians are tough and fearless
>your face when you realise that's propaganda

ahmed schwarznegger.

>1 Chechen cucks 10 Russians
Russians, you cucks?

>implying germans can talk anything about Russian bravery and toughness

sadly, it appears that the north koreans and the jihadi muslims are the ones who still brave and tough

your quraniggers behave just like ours

99% of Russians are heroin addicted, AIDs ridden piles of human waste.

The ironic thing about Sup Forums believing Russia are the defenders of the white race is that its the only """white""" country where non-white immigration would literally improve their society, it's so shite.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUk5BSaOPI0

Russians make Chechnya say that Russia is cool and blows up their shithole

It is grammatically correct. A native English speaker would put it slightly different:
Chechens make a Russian say that Chechnya is cool and then hits him on the cheeks.

He is being a faggot.

don't think i've ever seen a pic of russia and its vassal states where the ground wasn't wet mud speckled with concrete rubble

When the last war ended? Seems like old history.

Chechens are subhuman because for some wierd reason they hate us Serbs too.I remember when I was in Prague with my friends and a group off Chechens were taunting us just so they can fight us for some reason.So fuck'em.

Why?

Now Russians are paying Chechens not to attack them.

Everyone hates Serbs user

Everyone hates serbs you subhuman monkey don't blame chechens

but why??

During the initial campaign, Russian military and pro-Russian Chechen paramilitary forces faced Chechen separatists in open combat, and seized the Chechen capital Grozny after a winter siege that lasted from late 1999 until February 2000. Russia established direct rule of Chechnya in May 2000 and after the full-scale offensive, Chechen militant resistance throughout the North Caucasus region continued to inflict heavy Russian casualties and challenge Russian political control over Chechnya for several more years. Some Chechen separatists also carried out attacks against civilians in Russia. These attacks, as well as widespread human rights violations by Russian and separatist forces, drew international condemnation.

In mid-2000, the Russian government transferred certain military operations to pro-Russian Chechen forces. The military phase of operations was terminated in April 2002, and the coordination of the field operations were given first to the Federal Security Service and then to the MVD in the summer of 2003.

By 2009, Russia had severely disabled the Chechen separatist movement and large-scale fighting ceased. Russian army and interior ministry troops no longer occupied the streets. Grozny underwent reconstruction efforts and much of the city and surrounding areas were rebuilt quickly. Sporadic violence continues throughout the North Caucasus; occasional bombings and ambushes targeting federal troops and forces of the regional governments in the area still occur.[27][28]

On 15 April 2009, the government operation in Chechnya was officially ended.[5]

>pic
Don't flatter yourself..

t. turk diaspora

>getting angry at the pic, thus proving it's point

Because every serbs I've ever met is untrustworthy, will call you his best friend but betray at first chance, will only attack you when in huge advantage, will lie in your face
and so many other reasons

T. Serb Turkish rapebabys diaspora

And never call me a roach again you faggot

Some Serbs don't hate Turks,since some Turks come to Serbia to visit homes off their ancestors

can confirm everybody hates serbs

kill yourself

Everyone acts like that not only Serbs.
We must be doing something right then.

>2 niggers vs 1 drunk guy
Muslim "bravery"

Looks and acts like a sandnigger. Mystery solved

>He is a Navalnybot
>he shills for his western masters
>dreams of liberal gay values and mcdonalds
>he does it for free

>churki

>Everyone acts like that not only Serbs.

No not everybody some do like Albanians arabs Russians gypsies, but those traits are the strongest in your ethnicity

See you don't even realise how shit you are and why everybody hates you
The fact that you didn't deny any of my points proofs you know they are the truth

I think Serbs is actually pretty good guys
youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM

guy looks drunk as shite

>Russians are totally cucked by Muslims desu
>Hungarian was forced (by Chechen) to "apologize" after vandalising a Soviet monument

haha
123ru.net/grozny/94089357/
youtube.com/watch?v=XWethPm7Kiw

But user, chechens is ethnic majority in Hungary.

It's not our foult that some people in the West get manipulated by Serbs,besides if you are stupd enough to get manipulated you deserve it.Life is a bitch and you should expect some slaps on the way.

who hurt u

youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE
Sit down on the bottle, bitch!

>stop calling me that!
most bitch tier response you could give turk.

its their fault that you abuse people's trust? I suppose....

mad little brown roachie

Putin is literally worse than Merkel.

Russia is doomed.

>See you don't even realise how shit you are and why everybody hates you
Sorry, but you are germ, so you insults are futile. Every EU citizen hates you. every arab shaite that you love so much also hates you. so you pretty much hated by everybody. And also, Russians were big deutsche -boos, but now they mostly hates your country.

And what would you have done in his position you fucking retard LARPer? "Fight" back and end up with several broken bones or worse, stabbed/killed? Idiot.

Lmao what a cuck.

Repeat after Putin: "ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE"

Chechen genocide when?

Holy shit Russians are absolute cucks. If k*rds did that to a turk we would be lynching k*rds all over the country. Sad!

oh no!

Islam is inseparable part of Russia’s society and culture - Putin

“Traditions of Islam are based on eternal values of kindness, mercifulness and justice. Millions of people in our country practice this ancient religion,” Putin wrote in a telegram published on the Kremlin’s website.

rt.com/politics/islam-inseparable-russias-society-915/

>God dammed smiths this is not the time for your yoga stretches

Add the 1885 war, too.
Your country is like a retarded child... or like a rabid dog that's lost all-self control.

Reminder that Putin is the biggest cuck

It is illegal to criticize Islam in Russia

15% of Russians are Muslim

Putin says there is "no link between terrorism and Islam"

Putin says "Russia is an ally of Islam" and proudly claims that the Russian Orthodox Church is "closer to Islam than Catholicism".

kremlin shills will defend this

>Implying serbs are smart enough to fool anyone but their sisters to fuck them in the ass

This video is not about churkas. But still pretty funny.

A group of people are stomping the American flag in support of Viktor Bout (he was convicted of weapon smuggling or something)

youtube.com/watch?v=KrcaBcXoJ6A

What an absolute cuck. Putin is literally an apologist for Islam.

huh funny that there isn't anything between
from 1000-1200,since you lost a shit ton off wars between us and instead you didn't aimed to take Constantinopole you always aimed to conquer us and when you did it both times always lasted less then 20 years

youtube.com/watch?v=X199Of0qoSM

youtube.com/watch?v=ifF0MxA9g-Q

>churka
I always giggle a little when I hear you guys say that. It's the male version of "cunny" in bulgarian.

Don't flatter your self Germans like most Westerners are dumb as hell or you wouldn't be in this current situation that you are today,there are smart Germans but most off them are leaving Germany

ideal german

PROUD GERMANS ONLY ITT

its like a NEW GERMANY

Why do burgers get so angry when you talk shit about their military? Is this their berserk button?

Russians themselves even bigger savages than muslims

Why she looks hot on the right?

Its fat lips

hey there roach dont you have a new govt system waiting to take you back to the stone age? (not like thats too hard)

and nothing of value was lost.

Why are you getting butthurt when somebody calls Ataturk a fag?Same reason, patriotism.

Situations like this is why I carry a razor concealed on my person. One swift swipe at his eyes or neck can buy some time to escape.

no shes a second class citizen. only real germans get fair treatment

It's the same for you dumb Turks though

Seriously don't you need gather stones and seeds by now?

>razor concealed on my person
How do fuck are you aren't in jail?Sick bastard.

Self defence.

I don't. Atanigger was a jewish plant.

fuggX(((

>I thought Russians were all tough and fearless?

In WW2 they were given 100 grams a day vodka rations.

OC for you roach

kek, shut the fuck up nigger.

this roach is clearly flustered

The thing is that guy on the left looks like a normal pacific russian guy.
He's not wearing the crazy slav clothes or has the insane slav eyes.

Guy on the right is not stupid either, he would never do that shit to a bunch of gopniks carrying around glass bottles and knives.

>he would never do that shit to a bunch of gopniks
You know, there is one funny thing. There is a lot of churkas that blend in gopnick subculture nowdays.

Chechens are alpha as fuck, 140 million russians are scared shitless of 1 million people, There are like 18k chechens in moscow but everyone scared shit of them vid related

Bump

there are 1mill Chechens in Chechnya and there are 1mill Cheches in Russia,but it's impressive how 2mill Chechens cause so much probles for the Russians