youtu.be/CZlBEm_ZV-U
youtu.be/8URjJakjtgs
streamable.com/itv9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw
youtu.be/p-Fj70X3130
youtu.be/UX_l2InVI5c
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
us8.proxysite.com/process.php?d=dum3nAqfP1aW6ziEyCYcN/k8yRSMB3lFbhi+Jd8ZmfHcBryON1Bm&b=1&f=norefer
youtu.be/jJulk1dmUso
youtube.com/watch?v=xw_W-dKxF6c
youtu.be/VwX7nC-LpKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

FF

F FFFF F F FFF F F F F F F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Raise a glass to one of the greatest hero's that will ever exist. Heed his wisdom. Love him for his sacrifice.

Never forget.

>The video is not available in your country
kek'd

FFFFF
F
FFF
F
F

We miss you Hitler. We didn't listen but we should have.

F

that is both sad and funny.

Have some Russian hip hop about Hitler, user

youtu.be/CZlBEm_ZV-U

>we swear nothing happened 1933-1945, don't look it up either

Happy Birthday Hitler !

youtu.be/8URjJakjtgs

this better be a trap

you were robbed.
here it is, this should work for you:
streamable.com/itv9w

>The video is not available in your country
W-Why so mean, government?

SIEG HEIL

It's okay, user. Vote CDU/SPD!

lol

that video was a quality shitpost

>reads

google has a brand new algorithm that can detect nazi flag immediately after you upload and auto-censor it in countries like yours without free speech.

I honestly feel bad for you German cucks. You really need to start a revolution and start getting back to your nationalistic ways before you are wiped out completely.

f

that is a weird way to describe yourself though.

best version coming in

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs&t=4s

traps are gay user.

nice footage.

Happy birthday mein führer!

Happy Birthday Mein Fuhrer. Life was good when you were around.

F

Is this quote legit? Does anyone else have any other of his "Greatest quotes" or something I can redpill some people with?

is this thread 4/20 friendly?

i want a piece.

It's no coincidence I got a new job on the Führer's birthday, thank you

nice.

frohliche geburtstag

Better version:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw

youtu.be/p-Fj70X3130
youtu.be/UX_l2InVI5c

F

>youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
>us8.proxysite.com/process.php?d=dum3nAqfP1aW6ziEyCYcN/k8yRSMB3lFbhi+Jd8ZmfHcBryON1Bm&b=1&f=norefer [same as above with proxy]

>tfw your birthday is overshadowed by pot, murders, and multiple failed jew artists.

happy birthday me.

youtu.be/jJulk1dmUso
I wondered when you were gonna show up Italy.

BASED ICELAND

We never really left.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were real.

youtube.com/watch?v=xw_W-dKxF6c

Happy b-day my Führer, you were and is a light unto the world.

We miss you and hope you can watch over us in this struggle from wherever you are. With Gods and legends unite.

bump

>sexual degeneracy
>brothels

As highly as we honor the wife in the family and in the home, we must just as intensely fight against the intrusion of women into public life, because the ultimate outcome of these efforts would be, and to some extent is already, unilateral women's rights, which would make the world into a big brothel in which everything revolves around penises and pussies in a silly and absurd satyrs' orgy while the proper wife, the loyal mother of the house, and the healthy strong troop of children will be mercilessly driven out of the chaste and legitimate home. No one other than those women with their lascivious ape-like natures destroyed the cultures of antiquity and they will bring down our culture as well if men do not stop and think soon.

-Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels, Theozoology (1905)

>because the ultimate outcome of these efforts would be, and to some extent is already, unilateral women's rights, which would make the world into a big brothel in which everything revolves around penises and pussies in a silly and absurd satyrs' orgy
Holy shit.

>1905
Dude called it a century ago, predicted the Tinder culture that is western civilization today. Recall this is all in the lead up to womens suffrage. Here's another exert:

Dear ladies, tell me honestly, whose wives would you be today if noble men, if god-like Siegfrieds, had not torn you away from the Sodomite monsters, if they had not put you in warm nests, if they had not defended you -- sword in hand -- throughout thousands and thousands of years against Slavs, Mongols, Moors and Turks? Choose between us and those sons of Sodom, have yourselves sexually serviced on the mound of corpses of your husbands who fell in battle -- as so many of your mothers' mothers did! Take them to your husbands' houses, so they can make harem slaves of you, so you can become the mother of a brood of lascivious, bloodthirsty beasts, who know no motherly or wifely love! What woman is today she has become thanks to the sword and power of man. Man wrestled woman from the apes of Sodom, and for this reason she is his property!"

-Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels, Theozoology (1905)

F

youtu.be/VwX7nC-LpKs
Alles für Deutschland