Richard Spencer shut down by black girl

Richard Spencer shut down by black girl youtu.be/iaHImfR9ZqI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_DkZ3LWVTo
youtu.be/uGD-kZeET5g
youtube.com/watch?v=iuWLm59cq0c
youtube.com/watch?v=aAEWghw_j7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers acting like niggers? how is that a smack down?

Sage

>gross nigger ass
>bix nood intensifies
Wtf I hate spencer now

I was watching the live stream when that happened. I threw up in my mouth quite a bit.

Can someone fluent in ebonics provide us with a transcript?

Why is she showing her asshole?

Disgusting

>ooga booga
>*monkey noices*
>OOGA BOOGA OGAAAAA
>Audience claps in order to encourage the brave monkey for trying to speak
>*monkey noices and monkey laughter*
>walks away like a monkey

she sure showed him being a parody of black people unironically and without using any arguments

'whabbada dooda dada habbadat yo'azz lababada doo beequied whii peeple iawannano howdatpunchfeel boi'

well said shaniqua

>mup bix dab bee boop noodin map bap dups da sheeeiiit

>“How are white people more racially oppressed than black people?” she asked. “Because I’m a black woman at a predominantly white institute and I want to know what challenges y’all face that I don’t.”

>White Ghettos
>(reverse) Racism from minorities
>Minority criminals stealing, raping, murdering
>Victims of gang violence
>Bike theft
>Succeeding in a meritocracy
>Knock Out and other random acts of violence
>Supporting a welfare state

I'm not racist, but shit like this does not help their cause

monkey throwing their shit. news?

i must be getting more racist by the day because i literally can't listen to ebonics anymore while taking the content of their speech seriously

Didn't even watch the video, but literally who cares here if this happened.
At "worst" it's "Sup Forums finally btfo! We can ignore them because they're incompetent." and shit returns to normal.
At "best" we laugh at Spencer because he's a dumb cuck trying to bathe in the spotlight created specifically from nobody being in the spotlight and remaining ANONYMOUS.
Here's a (you) and a sage. Officially devalued the (you) marketplace from the sheer quality of your post.

Black women are fucking repulsive.

>DASSS RIIGH

if they feel it's so easy to dismantle nazi/white nationalist arguments why do they go out and embarrass themselves at every turn and cheer their ignorance on??
I'm going to simplify it by saying niggers will be niggers, and their 20-something white liberal handlers know nothing about public discourse

I want Big Daddy Dickie Spencer to implicitly homosex me up.

>uses microphone while uttering some bullshit and shhh'shing the people to be quite
>does not use the microphone when she actually proceeds to ax the questions

What did you expect from the nigger? Monkeys aren't that intelligent.

Deep down, they know their ideology is utter horseshit. That's why they try to shut down any opposing views and scream and chimp out without actually arguing anything.

>Deep down
belloooowww. Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=p_DkZ3LWVTo

>Clearly visible ass crack
Why would someone voluntarily go out in public like that?

>American white nationalists

wew lad

>when you have to grasp to being white because you have no nationalist identity because your ancestors abandoned their homeland

WEW LAD

What's the big deal? Baboons do it all the time.

Honestly there is something about blacks speaking in public.

Even ones who might have been capable of somewhat reasoned dialogue start spouting bix nood. It's all posturing and attitude, trying to display strength. But it's like by doing this the language part of their brain completely shuts down. Nothing but gibberish comes out.

this.

can an american who actually needs to interact with niggers tell us what she said? I have no clue

ive seen like 2 niggers in my whole life

Fuck this b8 thread

Spence killed it the other night

Seeing your flag I notice that you arent to familiar with the sub race of niggers.
But niggers are literally the least intelligent race (maybe shared last place with roma/gypsies).

prove it whitey we got video of his dumb cracka ass getting PWNED

Never link me or my wife's son this eurotrash bullshit ever again youtu.be/uGD-kZeET5g

>But niggers are literally the least intelligent race (maybe shared last place with roma/gypsies).

Believe it or not, Abbos and Papuas are actually dumber than niggers.

You let your wife's son browse Sup Forums? Seriously?

Essentially, she was asking for an example of "reverse racism". That's why everyone started yelling about AA. Then she asked him how it felt to get punched in the head while attending the inauguration. All of the stuff before that was just lip smacking niggerings

youtube.com/watch?v=iuWLm59cq0c
same clip but in full form, it's purely btfo in the opposite direction
>what are you talking about user
#1h34m0s youtube.com/watch?v=iuWLm59cq0c put that in front of that..

and watch the fireworks and the op being btfo..

Literally the power of the next verse.

>An Educated Lady Of Color ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED White Patriarchal Racist
Sup Forums BTFO once again

why is the alt right always so cringey in public

You really have to have the sound on

she hass a cute butt

man, dem thicc ass blk bitches be clownin on dem geeky ass white niggas yall. We president noe!

It's the autism desu.

You try and not make mistakes when there are 30 niggers surrounding you out for your blood and you know you won't be helped in said attack.
Nerves.

i'm waiting whitey

this is good. 2005/10

Official transcript by me cause I grew up in Alabama around black people.

>something something can't hear over the crowd
>(to guy behind her)
>how bout you kiss my ass
>i got to the gym honey
>how are white people more racially opressed than black people
>im black and look at all these white people
>also how did it feel to get punched in the face
>bye bye

So uh. She said, basically nothing, and didn't let him respond. Amazing.

I've seen videos from fucking 1885 that are in better quality than this piece of shit potato video. What the hell?? WHAT YEAR IS IT???

Why do black American sound like they speak another language ?

t. French guy in America on vacation

>abandoned their homeland
>homeland is now a caliphate
The last part is on you, sport.

>thred theme because post
>not youtube.com/watch?v=aAEWghw_j7s

This happens at all of his speeches during the Q&A it's hilarious. Usually it's a big Boomqueesha since they go to college at a higher rate than Tyrone.
Sometimes Richard gives them a good one-liner in response and they get super ass mad chimp style.

What's so funny is that Spence doesn't really care about nigger misbehavior. He expects nothing of them.

He's not gonna trot out scientific data like Jared Taylor. He's not a True Conservative who anticipates a black renaissance from Enterprise Zones either. So no muh-welfare or muh-culture.

Blacks who attempt to reprazent to the Alt-right will continue not to find the enemy they expect

Same.
I couldn't understand a fuckin word she was saying.

Considering he is a massive faggot, I bet he would.

>Black people have an easier time than white people being grounded in an ethnic identity, they call each other brother and sister and that's great
>EY-YO HOL UP, SO U BE SAYIN THAT WHITEY GOT AN EASIER LIFE THAN ME?

A (((reporter))) got this going on twitter, she said like
>Richard Spencer says blacks have it easier than whites!
an absolute misrepresentation

ewwwww, pls no. Go away.

Yeah, this one is special. Can't stand the usual "eurotrash": please don't sing over my tekkno tunes, k? Well, this isn't your usual eurotrash, it's fucking RMB. :DD

some retard decided to film it from a potatoe don't blame me for it. I agree with you wtf happened to the quality of it.

Abandoned your homeland..
HOL UP.. white europeans built the US.. there was nothing they didn't invade everything you see today is built by them. "muh minorities built that" 80-90% white ethnicitiy till 1965 immigration change and they literally had nothing to do with it.. quite amazing..

see the immigrants use the burgers as a scapegoat.. like a dummy that just accepts the beating even if it isn't justified.. but i know different. and you cant touch me with SHIT.. we did everything right and have also one of the highest per capita charity towards africa in the world.. yet we have a healthy dislike for niggers? how did that happen..

I challenge every far leftists to do volunteer work in africa.. send me a letter afterwards. Just an example ofcourse..

bg - blackgirl
Rand - random person in crowd
mp -main speaker; Spencer

bg- How are white-

mp- what's snapchat?

bg- I'm asking the question so we're going to listen

[crowd jeer]

bg- please be quiet

rand- how about you put some pants on

bg- how about you kiss my ass, how about you do that

[crowd jeer]

bg- I go to the gym honey, I go to the gym, maybe that's [guess here] that's where your ass needs to be.

[jeer again]

bg- Anywise, like I said, like I sa-you all have to be quiet [heads? kids?] now my question is, how come- how ar- [no mic] How are white people more racially oppressed than black (((people)))? Because I am a back women at a predominantly white institution. And I want to know what challenges you all face that I don't.

rand- AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

bg- I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU, YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO YOU (yes I am sure she said you to you) I asked the question for him [mp]. So please tell me, and then another question : How did it feel when you [mp] got punched in the face at the inauguration?

[crowd jeers]

bg- [Some sassy black YAS remark and gesture as she childishly walks away without receiving her answers to "questions" proposed]

Pretty sure most of it is correct. Hardest part is the faggot coughing near "challenges", and her closing remarks.

what's she saying?

>Asks a questions
>don't show the answer
>smack down
what?

Dear God, every time i think i want to travel the US in reminded why i shouldn't. The local nigger at my pub is an absolute wreck and we call him a dumb nigger all the time. He speaks like an Aussie so we can at least understand him but that animal is fucked

Blacks should join american Alt-Righters in expelling The Juice

>not getting payback for the Slavery era

Don't let this shit dissuade you... Niggers, for the most part, keep to themselves and are essentially segregated. Where were you planning on visiting?

>2 likes
>69 dislikes

>niggers are shit and need to be wiped off this earth
>wtf, why is this negress acting so hostile to me!

Yeah, she was acting unruly but is the reason why not obvious? Btw, I did kek when she asked him how did it feel to get punched in the face.

>Im not a nigger I'll prove it
5 minutes later
>HOW BOUT U KISS MAH ASS

Progress everyone!

She looks stupid in those tight shorts.
>Look at my best attribute

hol' up u sayin we gotta wear dem pants n shiet?

Racial diversity is strength

t. the evolution of Detroit

>>niggers are shit and need to be wiped off this earth
all you

This tbqh. Spencer is a good boy but his pan-Euro bullshit is cancer. White Americans ought to move to which ever European country with which they identify most.

>niggers are shit and need to be wiped off this earth
He's never said anything like that. That's fake news. Listen instead of reading shitlib twitter

le sigh, I can't say no

First of all, it was a great speech, he kept it metapolitical, about awakening White identity and White self-acceptance. Didn't get bogged down talking about any other groups and their bullshit. Love the swagger too.

And Shaniqua shit the bed because Spence never said anything about whites having more Oppression Points than blacks. He doesn't care about that.

He could have because IRL no one oppresses blacks, they are just shit. And we have to deal with AA and "antidiscrimination." And to go way back, Calhoun was right, slavery was a kindness.

But Spence doesn't get distracted by that stuff because his message discipline is over nine thousand.

youtube.com/watch?v=iuWLm59cq0c literally go to 1h33m to watch the op get btfo.. op is troll to get you to realize how she got btfo yet you end up demonstrating the normies that have infested this board. I literally have to explain to you why this is wrong because you lack the "surroptitiousness" to investigate things for yourself, so a vidya clip. you fall for it.. i actually don't want to really shame you but you deserve to be shamed, you are so fucking stupid SO FUCKIING STUPID that you never research things, if something is presented to you in the way that you WISH to be true.. you just roll with it..

the female equivalent of muh dick

Nice strawman, have a (you).

It's really hard to understand blacks if they are very hood-like
Almost like they are speaking a creole language

>preemptively surrendering a continent with hundreds of millions of us on it

Spencer is pretty based actually. Yall need to respect.

this is all a shittest to bring forth the normies.. and you failed.

Kekkety kek

We're winning.

The Alt-right is young.

This timeline is going to get SO good

I loved this chick honestly. They way she told that one heckler to kiss her ass was pretty based.

But yeah her question was dumb, and she totally missed the point of what Spencer meant when he said it's easier to be black.

yeah, if you don't realize OP is sarcastic, you're probably retarded.

>tfw I could actually understand her

I guess working at a Wendy's for a few months wasn't a complete waste of time.

Its glorious

I'm going to throw you into a river for this shitpost

Come on, the way she told the guy who heckled her to go to the gym... Idk I thought it was funny.

You must think angry New Yorkers in traffic are based, too. Her verbal skills are on the level of a foulmouthed eight-year-old.

>White Americans ought to move
Are you out of your fucking mind?

Europe doesn't want Americans.

He's hosted content questioning if Black Genocide is Right on his earlier platforms. He's also advocated for a "peaceful" displacement of blacks from America, kek. That, along with the general blacks are dumb, violent, and somehow oppressing whites with quotas and shit despite that quotas where put in place by white liberals and hurt blacks on net more than they do asians and whites, I can kinda see why this nigress might be a tad bit...confrontational.

I know though, its Sup Forums so every theory has to be genetic based so you can inflate your ego with feelings of superiority over 'teh shitskins' despite the fact that you're still a virgin/neet who hasn't accomplished anything and probably never will.

Go home black man. Literally nothing is stopping you. colonialism took out what %5 of the minerals and ressources of africa.. go and teach your fellow africans.. things just went from hard as fuck to much easier.

>Implying
Hello, Shaniqua. Did seeing your soul sista' chimp out inspire you?

>implying that monkey knows anything about his opinions or the statistics behind it
you're projecting your own viewpoint on the girl's flat-out ignorant display. yeah, shake your ass and contribute nothing to the conversation, statistically Spencer's wrong!

Europeans (whites) have no fundemental attachment to this country. The great majority of whites here have only been here for a relatively short amount of time (400 years at the very most). Europe is truly ours and is the place from which we all come.

Defending America is defending pan-Europeanism. Open you're moth for that Bulgarian enrichment, Karl.

Your mouth*

400 years is longer than you believe. 400 years is a pretty solid basis for staying here.

>Europeans (whites) have no fundemental attachment to this country. The great majority of whites here have only been here for a relatively short amount of time (400 years at the very most). Europe is truly ours and is the place from which we all come.
CUTE.. before whites appeared in north america there was nothing but a few indian tribes scalping eachother, the battlehardened europeans arrived, they started a war with them.. they lost.. and meanwhile they built the US from the ground up.

If the indians or the aborigenees had did antything else but walk across ressources that they didn't have the intellgence to even know what was and/or utilize it.. wouldn't be this way.. but the assesment was made which was correct.. these people don't utilize these ressources.. let's go there and build shit..

Get a clue, man. I have ancestors who shed blood to keep Europeans out of America. We've fought, died, struggled, and conquered. You have no idea what "attachment" means in this context.