Ping pong and pizza

Can someone tell me how a gay ping pong pizza parlor owner becomes one of the most powerful men in Washington DC?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps
archive.is/Y6IdO
archive.is/2eHfT
blackpilled.com/2017/01/new-photos-of-jeffery-epsteins-pedo-island-temple/
pizzagate.wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
web.archive.org/web/20161122083118/https://m.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5da0kp/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/
huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He got the best "pizza" for the elites to enjoy?

This is a correct answer. An alternate answer accepted is also "kikes".

Comet is used as a meeting place for gay stuffs and political stuffs. Obama held several functions there.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. You are all stupid for believing in the fake and debunked myth that is pizzagate kys

how exactly was it debunked again? specifics please.

So you're telling me that the pizza was literally so good he was able to network with the most powerful people on earth?

Apparently the fact that some people are blind to it is proof it doesn't exist.

That part is cause he's a Rothschild

The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been judged to be false after detailed investigation by the fact-checking website snopes.com and The New York Times and numerous news organizations have debunked it as a conspiracy theory, including New York Observer, The Washington Post, The Independent in London, The Huffington Post, The Washington Times, Los Angeles Times, Fox News and the Miami Herald. The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".
The Charlotte Observer noted the diverse group of sources that had debunked the conspiracy theory, pointing out this included the Fox News Channel in addition to The New York Times. Additionally, no alleged victims have come forward, nor has any physical evidence been found.
In an interview with NPR on November 27, 2016, Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis referred to the conspiracy theory as "an insanely complicated, made-up, fictional lie-based story" and a "coordinated political attack."Syndicated columnist Daniel Ruth wrote that the conspiracy theorists' assertions were "dangerous and damaging false allegations" and that they were "repeatedly debunked, disproved and dismissed.

Candy doesn't work anymore kids are on to it.

Why does a humble pizza shop owner have a "team of lawyers"

Fo real tho, gtfo

Yah but look, it's John Podesta raping a kid on video right here

worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4

I guess that means we shouldn't trust NYT and Snopes, considering here's a video of Skippy raping a kid

Because and in justice has been done someone took a gun into the pizza shop we can't have that

youtube.com/watch?v=N_gGhrIO6ps

Sure it has user.

That's bullshit. Zero investigation. Nothing happening. Big nothing Burger

No but how does a "humble pizza shop owner" have the money for a large team of lawyers to sue Alex Jones?

Mm she's cute mmmmmmmmm

Oh yah? Did you watch the part where the kid is getting raped by John Podesta? Doesn't seem like a nothing burger to me

>Rachel C(hild)handler
archive.is/Y6IdO

>Rachel "The Handler" Chandler
archive.is/2eHfT

>Pedo Island (((Temple)))
blackpilled.com/2017/01/new-photos-of-jeffery-epsteins-pedo-island-temple/

>Jeffrey Epstein
pizzagate.wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

>Eli Sizemore, Arun Rao, Amanda Kleinman
web.archive.org/web/20161122083118/https://m.reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5da0kp/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/

Rothschild

just some anons larping the topic at hand

I was being facetious, but yes thank you for clarifying for any lurking normies who might not have already seen Hillary Clinton's campaign manager raping a kid in a shower stall yet.

>MUH 49TH MOST POWERFUL
>according to a random nobody writing a bullshit fluff article for GQ and being just smart enough to realize that a list of Senators would be boring
>Elephantisman got beaten out by another restaurant owner anyway but nobody cares about that

Oh yah? Did you watch the part where the kid calls the assailant both "JOHN" and "SKIPPY", which is famously Podesta's mentally ill alter ego?

huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/john-podesta-talks-about_n_146272.html

See look even Huffpo is talking about it

Darn I guess you can't weasel your way out of that one.

LARPing anons... that's it

bump