COLUMBINE CONSPIRACY

someone explain why Dylan is veiwed with more empathy than Eric?

I looked on their wiki, under motives, it read for Eric: "psychopathy, sadism"

But for Dylan it read: "Depression, Revenge"

What gives? Did Dylans family have psychology connections or media connections?

They were both shit, so why does Dylan get more empathy points for being "wa waa depressed"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEurQQ9XPjs
archive.org/stream/ColumbineMassacre-jewishStudentsRevenge-ForbiddenHistory/ColumbineMassacre-JewishStudentsRevenge_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=BDOFvDWpa40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Dylan's Jewish

/thread

Before Dylan shot a student in the face with a shotgun, who asked for help, he stated "yeah, I'll help you". Does that sound like a depression shooter or a sadist? His mother's done TedX talks since then, so yeah, it looks like she did pull some strings to make him seems like he dindu nuffin.

I dunno much about this shooting, but I found a site with a lot of questions.

>24. Who scheduled 'crisis training' drills at Columbine High Schol(CHS) in the weeks before and what was the exact nature of this training?

>25. What was a Denver police officer and a JeffCo sheriff doing at CHS that morning before the shooting started?

>26. What does reputed video evidence from the library and admin office areas show?

>27. Why does local media refuse to release on-scene video footage from the first half-hour of the incident?

>28. What happened to all the evidence taken from the computers of the trenchcoat mafia gang?

>29. Where are dozens of missing interviews of students, especially those in the science hall?

>30. Why are there still thousands of pages of investgatory materials that have never been made public, including hundreds of reports of non-Columbine witnesses and tipsters?

>31. Why has the school district's own report on the shooting, which included the extensive disciplinary records of the trenchcoat mafia associates, not been made public?

>32. Did investigators even try to interview Harris' psychologist, the man perhaps best positioned to know his mental state at the time?

>33. Why did investigators show a remarkable lack of curiousity about connections with numerous similar school violence-related incidents occuring around the same time in the metro-Denver area and around the country?

>34. Why did LAPD and Los Angeles Sheriff's Office personnel travel to the scene afterwards

Eric was the mastermind and Dylan went along with it.

They were both evil fucks but you could argue that Eric was the worse of the two. Without his influence Dylan might have ended up somewhat normal, if clinically depressed.

It was the music jew.

Proof that he masterminded it?

Yeah Eminem made them do it

hol up
There are Columbine conspiracy theories?
I am intrigued.

There are conspiracies about every mass killing recorded in existence, I believe the ones about Sandy Hook, not quite convinced on this one.

Columbine was done by the deep state as a primer domesticated terror attack before 9/11. The deep state needed to divide and conquer the American population at a young (highschool level) so they brainwashed Dylan and Eric into killing their classmates.

Dylan was funny looking. People feel for him because he must have faced some shit for being a big chinned weirdo.

Eric was just a psychopath

Bs they were both psychos.

For some raisin Denver, and more specifically boulder seem to be the center of organized shadow governments, or "Illuminatti" bs.
Think this, the whole Jon Benet Ramsey schpiel, and most importantly the Denver International Airport which is both shaped like a giant swastika, and funded by Freemasons, and they don't even hide it

> sage Yankee threads
> the web site you are looking at has gone off-line ; this is now just a snapshot
> sage

thank you for reminding me that we won't experience this ever again

Yep. You can see the Jewish spin for yourself. Kliebold is portrayed as sympathetic and misguided and Harris was the mastermind.

These articles have Jewish authors.

That's exactly the Jewish propaganda narrative.

On another note, how inept were these two faggits? Especially Dylan, dude couldn't even kill himself right. Drowned is his own blood.

The entire town was literally like South Park, a bunch of clueless cartoon characters.

columbine conspiracy? basic gestalt immediately.

oh so its just regular jewish tricks. damn

There's overwhelming evidence for this, dude. There's videos and pictures ffs

Columbine never happened. My favorite part of this hoax is the fake crime scene suicide photos.

BASIC GESTALT HERE:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEurQQ9XPjs

WARNING! VERY POTENT REDPILL.

No idea, but he really shouldn't be. The transcripts of what happens in the library suggests Dylan's getting a hell of a kick out of it whereas Eric doesn't say as much.

Dylan seems to talk more frequently about getting revenge and making people pay in the basement tapes, as well as allegedly saying something of the sort in the library.

However Dylan seems to show no real remorse for what he's going to do, apart from perhaps one or two mentions in his diary about it being a bit hard because his mother had been cool recently. Eric on the other hand begins to cry at the end of one of his tapes when talking about old friends and how he didn't get to see them before he died.

Dylan is romanticised as the lost puppy that evil Eric manipulated into doing bad things when in some cases he was more sadistic than Eric ever was.

because robots can relate more to him

The documentary basically says that the ideological aspects of the plan came from Eric. He had always been troubled even I'm his youth. Dylan had been introduced to the ideas Eric had and sort of hopped on the bandwagon, so to speak.

Dylan's mom sure capitalized on this.

Wrong!

MFW

It doesn't make him not a sadist, though. He enjoyed himself thoroughly during the shooting, and had an amazing time screwing around with Eric and all the weaponry. I'd say there's more evidence of Eric being the innocent one as he was on meds during the shooting, while Dylan was completely sober during it.

We should edit the wiki to make it both say psycho and kill the Dylan wuz innocent meme lie.

Dylan was a terminally depressed /r9k/ type. Eric was a full blown sociopath that undoubtedly influenced Dylan to go through with it

Real human beans.

He wuz a good boy who just happened to fall in with the wrong crowd! Anybody can be convinced to become an enthusiastic mass murderer really, just look at syria!

The conceit is that Dylan was a Jewish soldier trained to push a narrative that new media is dangerous. The conspiracy is that the Columbine shooting was staged to bring about martial law and ban violence and dissent in all forms of media.

Clearly it's true because we don't have shootin games anymore.

nope, nope, its either muslims (funded by the jews) or the jews

They shoulda smoked some weed first.

Probably woulda chilled the fuck out.

>the inhaled jew

it was because of joy lane

Why are you so brainwashed, user?

Read up on how much Dylan's Mom profited off her son's massacre.

Just sayn mah nigga.

Jewish

Niga dey wur on adderal

Sheit i feel ya blaze dat kush 420 and play sum doom

>Manage to turn two gun-obsessed weirdos shooting up a school for shits n giggles into a Jew conspiracy
You are the most interesting board, as always

sheeeeiiiit aint dat meth shit espensiv?

rare picture of dylan and eric in 2016

dont believe the government, theyre alive and well!

I am Dylan Harris

Not really a jewish conspiracy. Just a conspiracy general.

Dylan was not a real jew cause it was on his dad's side while his mom was not.

Dey wur rich A$$ sheit my niga

Was this from some pokemon meet up? Or some cosplay thing?

Bump

so much wight privlig dey got hella bord.

Years after she started doing talks and trying to stop it happening more. Are you implying she got her kid to go on a killing spree to make money.

Depressant drugs are for the weak-willed.

He was ecstatic during the shooting, he reveled in every shot, he loved doing it, with his mind completely clear and sober. Eric was also fucked up and did have mental disorders, he planned all of it, but with him he was on medication, and was more quiet during the shooting. I'm not pulling bullshit and saying Eric dindu nuffin, but it's fucking moronic how he gets all the blame for it and Dylan gets absolutely no shit for any of it.

u rite u rite, das y i smoke crack.

I am suggesting that after being properly sued for damages, she became greedy, and profited off of ted talks and books, masking as empathetic. Her language is written were the reader feels sympathy for her, rather her feeling sorry for the families.

Check.

Mate.

two FBI psychologists said that Eric would likely have killed at some point in his like, he was a budding young sociopath

Neither of them thoroughly enjoyed it. They even said out loud they were bored and might start knifing people. And they just lurked around the school not shooting anyone anymore, and eventually decided to kill themselves early.

Brooks Brown said that during the recorded phone call in the library Dylan was having the 'time of his life' and was surprised at how 'happy he was to be killing people' (paraphrased)

This is some next level conspiracy
Dylan was born on 911 and died on 420

His diary!

I always felt bad for nigger Isaiah Shoells (think that's how you spell it) because he was terrified and crying for his mom before they killed him and although I still feel abd for him, somebody told me just last week that Eric and Dylan recognised Isaiah from the football team as somebody who bullied them

I have thought a lot about the Columbine shooting and one of the things that seemed to happen in the aftermath was they tried to brush over the incident and ignore the problems that may have led to their beta-uprising
Brooks Brown for example, was told he would not be able to graduate unless he transferred to another school and my guess that this is because Brooks is one of the few who was open about the bullying culture at the school
I think there was a cover-up in that regard, they didn't want to admit that the problems had been there. I would assume that the police felt the same way about their delayed response.

This post got me looking into this. Fuck the question. But this event was made to feed off the energy change that happens when people watch that kind of stuff on the news. think about it.....the energy that everyone gave off on 9-11 was scientifically measurable. they could do that to create human emotion, and then they use it for political agendas too.

Dylan's diary was worse.

Does dehumanizing criminals make more or less criminals?

Why are you changing faces?

I don't think so. You can see that Dylan was really depressed and full of anger! Éric used that to control him.

you mean the manifesto that was obviously written by several people?

How obviously?

Because I want you to die.

Dylan was really happy during the kill spree. Eric was quit because he was feeling more guilt. Dylan also has a higher kill count.

They probably would be posting on Sup Forums by now.

Why

Guess he turned out to be the real killer.

Hi Dylan's mom

archive.org/stream/ColumbineMassacre-jewishStudentsRevenge-ForbiddenHistory/ColumbineMassacre-JewishStudentsRevenge_djvu.txt

The fbi vault site also has columbine files on it, probably some interesting stuff in there.

Here's the real redpill on columbine, brace yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=BDOFvDWpa40

Oh shit. I'm not Dylan's mom, I swear.

the writing styles change. Like several professors took turns writing different sections. The writing look like dry university psychobabble garbage "smiggles" aka adam lanza posted on that columbine rpg forum

I've thought about that a lot too. They would definitely have been on here.

Lol

Remember that one string of shootings that resulted in the BETA UPRISING spam?

Those were hilarious days

Eric was a complete psychopath. Although I read somewhere he did feel sympathy for animals like his Family's pet dog. Dylan was very Clinically Depressed. He would listen to sad music and cut himself. But still had that empowering feeling of hatred for the school he went to. Just not quite psychotic and narcissistic as Eric. Eric clearly was the mastermind due to his ruthless personality and delusional fantasy of being a God and a well Known megalomaniac. He planned out the attacks for the most part.

Because you don't deserve to live.

But Dylan had a higher kill count, and cackled during the massacre.

Why

Michael moore was up on this massacre so fast he probably had a heart attack from the cardio, note he was one of the main media personas who pushed the narrative of "it was violent video games and white people music!"
Moore was also pushing for that pussyhat womens march for sharia law just a couple months ago as well.

No actually Eric had a higher kill count. And Eric also fired more shots and more people aggressively than Dylan, showing once again how completely fucked up he was. It seemed Dylan still had some second thoughts when shooting people.

the mirth of a merchant during a massacre

You think Michael Moore was behind Columbine?

I've heard that it was a possible psyop or something. One thing that's weird was that it was found that they wrote about flying planes into the Twin Towers. Weird shit. I believe some of the theories.

I read that as Bob Dylan

No. This is a part of the media lie.

A student testimony stated that Dylan promised not to kill someone, and pretend to walk away, then suddenly turned around...

And shotgunned them in the face.

Dylan was the real monster. Eric was just depressed.

I'm edgier than razor slice on a forearm.

Because God said so.

Well, the Columbine killers did listen to Eminem, Marlyin Manson, and Bob Dylan.

The last song they played in the car, was Bobby D's "You aint going nowhere"

Who's that