Is a bike lock a legitimate form of protest?

Is a bike lock a legitimate form of protest?

did we ever get to see her titties?

Someone needs to reach in the other side and put the vehicle in neutral.

no ;(

OI!

Gawd damn that bike lock makes her look thick. Who is this erection lactation?

Someone should of casually walked over and poked a look. What is she gonna do, she's bike locked to a car.

>walk up
>motorboat titties
>walk away

>JACINTA GONZALEZ TITS!

God I love far left lionesses. I just canĀ“t help myself.

Same here

Hot leftists really make me want to hatefuck

doesnt seem like the smartest move locking yourself to a car door tbqhf. like cars move n shit, that would not be very lit af

Get in car, drive off.

What's the difference - Sup Forums loves stickman for using violence. Sup Forums hates lockman and doxxes him.

That's hot.

>protesting
>legitimacy

pick one

I hate leftists with a passion, but damn she's sexy.

She is a paid protestor and looks better in that picture than normally. I'm not really sure how it's legal for the DNC to pay for a group that blocks highways and beats people up. The protestors should be put in a stockade.

>walk up
>motorboat titties
>get in car
>turn in on
>step on the gas

Stockman hits people charging/punching him and others with a stick. Lockman whacks people over the head with a metal lock who are just easy targets. In summary, you are retarded and should kys.

T H I C C

THATS NOWT A LEGITIMUTT FOAAM UV PROWTEST

If i were the cop i would have removed the entire door and forced her to walk around with it around her neck just for keks.

I would walk over to her and fondle her breasts

White knight galore

I've had kinky rape fantasies that start like this.

No, doubly so if they are protesting while in the pockets of Soros.

I like the way you think...

>Slowly drive away
>She starts screaming
>Speed up
>She is choking and begging for you to stop
>Slam on the brakes and break her bitch neck
>Cum in her snatch then undo the bike lock and watch her lifeless corpse fall to the ground

Hnnng

Someone should have run up to her with one of those deer skinning hooks and cut her shirt open, bra too.

>"holds a degree from"
why do Americans care about where a degree is from, but not in what field of study?

Because not all colleges are equal.

but fields of study are?

If you have the same degree as someone else, but went to a more prestigious school you are automatically worth more.

if you're a paid Soros shill

You're definitely missing the point. Shitty degrees (or shitty fields of study) tend to also come out of the same colleges.

Yes

nice

This plus they if have a useless degree this is another way to side step it.
If it was something substantial, most people mention it.

saved

LOOK at those tits

What if she needs to piss?

Because if she said what the degree subject was instead of the school she got it, you would know she is a worthless piece of shit.

kek

she's a stripper they hired, go give her 20 bucks and look all you want

Her hands are not tied. You nu-pepes just got muay thaied femdom style.

>get paid that much to stand around doing nothing
Not a bad deal 2bh famalam

how am I missing the point? what does "holds a degree from Wesleyan University" tell you about her qualifications? is she an astronomer, or an ethnomusicologist? Wesleyan University gives degrees in both. are they the same?

>Jackonta her Gazongaz feels Goodman

For commies and niggers

dem tittays doe