en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
fbi.gov/wanted/topten/walter-yovany-gomez
destra-shop.de/Wuehlmaeuse/Wuehlmaus-Killer-Detia-100g.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AidkBg4PL98
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0W73kBdRU
youtube.com/watch?v=By19pME1SGM
youtube.com/watch?v=tl8bDArG1HQ
washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2017/04/11/feds-halt-cyanide-traps-in-idaho-after-one-harms-a-child-and-kills-a-dog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Economically.

Think of it like ISIS. What if ISIS wasn't being funded and supplied anymore? Logistics win wars. Then we could go and take it apart in various ways to clean up the remaining debris.

Do people keep buying drugs in America or not so much anymore.?

I thought it was a sausage at first.
I'm laughing hard here.

You mexicans are creative as fuck, all we do here is either shoot or set people on fire by putting them inside car tires.

>Not bobbing for Adam's apples

Bomb the shit out of remote hideouts and have campaigns of capturing and publicly executing criminals then enslaving their families for the wall project

>Without killing any citizen only criminals

What's the difference?

The problem is that the National comisiĆ³n of human rights says don't do it

Citizen

Follows the law.

Criminal

Kills and behead people

I'm almost 40. The drug consumption is bigger than I've ever seen it before, and I mean that particularly for things like weed and heroin that come in large part through Mexico.

>You mexicans are creative as fuck

It's a bad country, indians mixed with the most loathsome criminal European blood, a bad mix.

>buying weed from mexico
who does this any more? mexicans sling speed and horse, thats their money makers.
the weed they sell is almost entirely grown in the states.

It's corruption. People like cocaine and marijuana. They are so popular that the industry is worth billions. An illegal industry worth billions (not to mention the psychotic effects of the products) leads to the invocation of very nasty things into this world.
Legalise drugs (the government becomes the syndicate and is a benevolent one that we can live with) or get serious about fighting the war like Hitchens says. Send in the troops and kill beaners.

Race has nothing to do with a nation being bad or good.

Explain to me if Uruguay is 100 percent white German Italians and Iberic white why' is worse than Mexico?

You're probably right. Shitty Mexican weed was on the decline even when I was still in the loop. But I'm not in the loop as much anymore.

Also forgot about the meth. I really am out of the loop lol.

Take a redpill, bud.
>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
This is an interesting article that I find inspiring and compelling.
>"We called ourselves Spanish, we considered ourselves white." I'm Mexican, and I consider myself "white" because I'm not black or red or Asian. I understand what I'm made of. People from Spain are Caucasian. But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.

Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing. Us Mexicans (northern Mexicans at least) were always considered white up until the latter half of the 20th century. Do you know who took control during that time? Yep, the eternal (((nuisance))). Pic related is clear proof of how there are white Europeans who immigrated to Latin America in the 19th and 20th century whose offspring remains here to this day.

The "white Argentinian" is a meme that you Sup Forumsacks perpetuate to this day but I'll tell you that it is quite accurate. According to
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
The Argentine is proven to be 86% white and THOUSANDS of European immigrants came there throughout the latter part of the 19th century and the early 19th century. This should tell you that there is a presence of white hispanics and that you should not limit that presence if it risks a less white America.

What the fuck am I looking at here, Sup Forums?

Do the cartels eat their victims or some shit? What the actual fuck.

They're trying to hold all those limes.

Yeah then this will keep like this forever I heard that DEA only stopped 1 percent.

There's no going back after funding the cartel with the equivalent of Argentines economy

Cartels are terrorist.

What are they doing?

Funding terror

ESO LES PASA POR ANDARLE JUGANDO AL VERGA CULEROS .l.

This is the kind of people that go to America

Make drugs and drug commerce legal

Honestly that alone would destroy the cartels. Get the government involved in legal drug production, tax it, see your country get out of the shit

In Latin America there are 250 million whites mostly in southern Brazil Argentina and Northern Mexico Uruguay and southern Chile.

Problem is w don't have a drug problem here but people getting killed mostly the bad guys.

Basically the US get the drugs and we get the cutting heads so the Us would need to do it not us

>all we do here is either shoot or set people on fire by putting them inside car tires

No need to be humble Brazil, we know you have your fair share of criminal scum. You're not fooling anyone, we follow your adventures in TheYnc

More whites than the U.S. hahah. Come here we could use you for redpilling:

There are no "citizens" of Mexico. Kill them all.

Yeah this would have to be a joint effort with American DEA otherwise it might just fucking backfire

Actually the same.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

Problem is the DEA stop 1 percent of drugs and CIA teach every 5 years how to make meth to a new cartel.

I honestly just hope that the cartel would just unify and start killing each other we're basically killing each other to stop drugs going to the Us

Yes those fucking cartel animals are only allowed to murder hundreds of innocent people because Americans LEAs want to have a few more thousand dollars in their bank accounts.

There is no justice in the world, humans are too corrupt

>arrive in Mexico
>Aztecs are so brutal and savage even the other savages help fight them
>attempt to unsavage the survivors through Spaniard dickings and the teachings of Christ
>300 plus years later they're still body mutilating savages
Mexico was a mistake

Your presence was a mistake

>Undead Maximilian comes back as the God Emperor of Mexico
>Creates a totalitarian regime with the help of Empress Marine I of France
>Have the cartel lords tortured on live TV
>Takes backs clay from the US
>Superpower by 2050

Whatever you say, paco

MEXICO IS WHITE

Legalize drugs, take away their income.

I like this idea. Also forcibly recruit all those leftist fags in places like Berkeley and Austin who fuel and support this slaughter to work with them.

I could take a pic of niggers in the US and say the same

It took some time for me to identify what's going on, I really thought some strange enchilada but with peas and stuff but then I checked the hairline...
Guess I am not entirely ready for your food culture and have to cancel my plans to visit Mexico.

fbi.gov/wanted/topten/walter-yovany-gomez

Yes, just look at all these white hispanics. ffs you niggers are really dumb.

Pic related. An american white with 2 White (hispanics)

Wow Germany getting triggered by this

>tfw you know who that girl is.

The funny thing is that the two monkeys weren't born in brazil but the slut was.

Nobody buys Mexican Brick weed anymore.

Ayy who got Jose in my salsa cabron?

Heroin meth coke.

Make a mexican pinochet easy

My point still stands. There are some whites in Latin america but they take some liberties when classifying spicerinos as white.

A wall would help you more then it'd help us tbqh senpai. A wall would slow down the movement of drugs and cash from across the border robbing the cartels of their power base.

What is this

Just make drugs legal in the US. When you can buy meth for 20 cents in the pharmacy you can only make profit by pharmaceutical grade supply chains and not some jungle lab.

Go Duterte-mode and legalize vigilante killings of cartel members.

Go full 1984 and use the military to round up and execute anyone with any connections to any cartel.

Or legalize all drugs and make them work for you that way.

>mexican cuisine

So what you're basically asking it sounds like is how to make it desirable for the Mexican government and the Mexican military to route the cartels. What's in it for them?

Under present conditions, those drugs result in a nice inflow of money, just like having a whole fleet of illegals sending money back home.

>meth
>jungle lab

these things exist

So nuke Mexico then?

It probably has some kind of symbolism, cartels are into santa muerte and stuff like that. I also find it kind of funny that Sup Forums is constantly babbling about the day of the rope and killing liberals/jews but when some Mexican gangsters kill each other they turn into old ladies.

Get full Duarte on them

Seems to working in the philippines

I said slow, not stop.

Yeah dude, no one can tell what's going on below the ground in 2017. This will surely work

Money and control of those drug supplies. People in power are too inherintly corrupt to just take over something like that and burn it to the ground in the name of morality because there is no physical incentive for them.

these too

The rope is for traitors and war criminals (including bankers) as those are crimes punishable by death according to the law.

Kikes get gassed. Please try to keep up.

Not my country why should I care?

That's what the wall is for

For underground vermin you use poison gas, like in your garden when mice eat the roots of your plants.

kek do you really gas the mice in Austria? I've never heard of such a thing.

1. All people drawing any city state or government paycheck and their immediate family, have to use an open banking system from a Mexican bank. All accounts are subject to random audit. Account use is compulsory for the job.

2. Instigate the death penalty for fraud, waste, abuse and corruption

Apparently you guys are too retarded to find out conisdering how fucking great the cartels are doing.

This is what good old Zyklon is for.

It actually works, border officials from both the US and Mexico just look the other way. At least Mexican Border Officials do it out of fear of getting them or their families killed if they snitch, I don't know about the Americans.
I live in the border, they just uncover a tunnel or two a year so people don't think they're fucking useless.

>Mexican cuisine

>implying our government has had an interest in stopping the drugs
dude we were running guns into your cartels under Obama

This is not possible, and I can say this by living in Brazil all my life.
First thing that you who live in first world countries need to understand is that: The vast majority of third world people are criminals or support criminals.

If you enter a country thinking that you can not kill any civilians then you have already lost because the civilians will turn against you.

lel
>pope on the jumbotron
>with beer ads

drug consumption is only gonna go up
mexico has to attack money launder
if they cant do anything with that money, theyre done for

>Uruguay is 100 percent white German Italians and Iberic white why' is worse than Mexico?

>Uruguay worse than Mexico

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells would take Uruguay over Mexico in a heartbeat.

What do you call a citizen who buys from, lives with, is close friends with, or helps, a regular criminal?
What do you call citizens who allow criminals to do their thing as long as they aren't targeted?

Words of wisdom, right here.

It's why the US lost the Iraq war, the enemy blended in with the "civilians."

>But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.
>US educators don't teach about Columbus
Oh well they don't anymore because he racis cracka but still

Stay where u are, beaner.

destra-shop.de/Wuehlmaeuse/Wuehlmaus-Killer-Detia-100g.html

Not good old hydrogen cyanide but -phosphide, though.

Form a hardline military legion of incorruptible patriots.
Give them full access to military hardware to wipe out anyone associated with the drug trade.

Some civilians will get caught up but theres no soft solution. It might require falling under a full dictatorship to fix the problem.

Impressive. I wonder if such a thing would be legal here.

Fuckin' Whulmaus.

A defended and patrolled border wall will stop literal trucks full of guns, bullets and bricks of blood money going south.

Unleashing the NSA on drug cartels and then drone striking their leaders and their ill gotten property will dissuade being a Cartel member.

There is also a ecologically friendlier and cheaper trap version that works with a shotgun shell, but that won't do against a tunnel full of Mexicans.

that's fine looking cuisine. 3 stars

So we should send you 13+ million niggers like you sent us your shitskins? If someones only experiences with Americans are niggers then it wouldn't surprise me if they thought we were all criminal niggers.

I love narco music

youtube.com/watch?v=AidkBg4PL98
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0W73kBdRU
youtube.com/watch?v=By19pME1SGM
youtube.com/watch?v=tl8bDArG1HQ

Cartels make money in many ways in Mexico, that have absolutely nothing to do with the USA. Allow me to enlighten you, newfag appologists who support the theory that the US is responsible for the narco problem:

Government keeps wages low enough to be slave labor levels. Its currently 73 Pesos per day, which is $3.75 USD per day.

$3.75 a day, or join the cartel? Fix the problem by making a livable wage? No way.

Narcos make money by doing one or all of the following; kidnappings, extortion, organ harvesting and sales, mainly children, collecting 'protection money', stealing empty gas tanker trucks, tapping into buried gas lines filling said tankers and selling the fuel on the black market to privatized Pemex stations, control of produce being shipped on highways, taxing avocado growers, seizing agricultural operations, laundering money, weapons and ammo sales and distribution, running whores, operating child slave trade routes, etc etc.

But you'll still insist 'its Americas fault'.

>kidnappings, extortion, organ harvesting and sales, mainly children, collecting 'protection money', stealing empty gas tanker trucks, tapping into buried gas lines filling said tankers and selling the fuel on the black market to privatized Pemex stations, control of produce being shipped on highways, taxing avocado growers, seizing agricultural operations, laundering money, weapons and ammo sales and distribution, running whores, operating child slave trade routes
That's quite a resume. Would hire for the right price / 10.

Oh. So the U.S needs to send in the marines, wipe out your entire governement and annex mexico. Got it.

>I've never heard of such a thing.
I didn't know about cyanide traps either until this news story

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2017/04/11/feds-halt-cyanide-traps-in-idaho-after-one-harms-a-child-and-kills-a-dog/

wew

our government is in on it so it'll never stop

>worse than Mexico
sure thing kid

in Venezuela they would probably just cook that shit up as some delicious carnitas

I thought Idaho was supposed to be white :/