The "Spic" Redpill: You Won't Believe It

>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
This is an interesting article that I find inspiring and compelling.
>"We called ourselves Spanish, we considered ourselves white." I'm Mexican, and I consider myself "white" because I'm not black or red or Asian. I understand what I'm made of. People from Spain are Caucasian. But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.

Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing. Us Mexicans (northern Mexicans at least) were always considered white up until the latter half of the 20th century. Do you know who took control during that time? Yep, the eternal (((nuisance))). Pic related is clear proof of how there are white Europeans who immigrated to Latin America in the 19th and 20th century whose offspring remains here to this day.

The "white Argentinian" is a meme that you Sup Forumsacks perpetuate to this day but I'll tell you that it is quite accurate. According to
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
The Argentine is proven to be 86% white and THOUSANDS of European immigrants came there throughout the latter part of the 19th century and the early 19th century. This should tell you that there is a presence of white hispanics and that you should not limit that presence if it risks a less white America.

>is X white

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create these threads in an attempt to confuse you as to what is and is not white, thus resulting in the loss of racial identity. Don't forget how evil the Jews are, and how much they hate you.

>Mexico
>average IQ 88
>white
Sure thing kiddo

>Ahem
Are we white now?
I never questioned any group's whiteness, I only stated that there are white hispanics

You gotta go back pablo

>Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing
Huh, it seems that "white" is commonly defined as being of "largely or entirely of European descent." What a novel idea. No wonder that 50% or even 25% Amerindian mestizo retards don't qualify as "white." No wonder that the inhabitants of Latin America that are almost entirely of European descent consider themselves "white."

It's not that hard to understand, OP.

I dunno bro I'm Mexican and I'm almost pale. I honestly don't know where I fall in the scope of things, however my libshit friends say I'm pretty much the embodiment of white privilege in here and Mexico

Wrong. "White" as a term gained popularity after the Holohoax. Before this, white people were simply known as Aryans. Indo-Europeans are the modern day Aryan descendants. White people are simply Aryan.

The Jew likes to confuse the Aryan use the term "white" by causing him to question what is and what isn't white, often including non-whites under the term to further dilute its meaning and the racial heritage of the Aryan.

Your time is up, rabbi.

It's great you understand this; but there are many who don't have that same tacit understanding that a blonde haired, blue eyed Mexican is white simply because of the nationality of the Mexican

>mfw stormfag
Back to European and take your unrealistic ideas with you. White was always a term that was used.

Daily reminder there are people on Sup Forums delusional enough to believe this

>white was always a term that was used

I didn't say it wasnt, Moshe.
I said "white" as a term to describe the Aryan race gained popularity after the holohoax. Prior to this, "white" people were either referred to as Aryan or Caucasian. Even now "caucasian" is dying out in favor of the term white.

This strips away the Aryan heritage from the Indo-European and allows the deceptive Jew to confuse the Aryan as to who is and is not biologically related to them by implying non-whites are actually white too.

Typical tricks.

>mfw stormfag derails my thread trying to show that Iberians born in Latin America are white
The term white was almost primarily used by the British and Iberians to describe themselves you nigger. For you to deny that ethnic Iberians and Italians in Europe are non-white is the real kikery here

i agree people often simply play up to how light or dark skin is sadly which is the cold hard truth, BA-DUM-DA !

>The term white was almost primarily used by the British and Iberians to describe themselves you nigger.

we're talking about indo-europeans, moshe. why are you changing the goalposts? its a fact the U.S. Government stopped calling Aryans "Aryan" and began calling them "Caucasians" on Government forms, which is now being replaced by "white."

>fuck it, everyone is white!

>north poo in loos are both Aryan and Caucasian by skull shape and geographical location
Yeah that's logical

>i dont understand biology

>pic above
>white
Meanwhile blonde haired blue eyed spics aren't? Faggot

Mexicans can be white if their ancestors are all Spanish. In reality, very few Mexicans meet this qualification. The settlers in Mexico didn't go to the extremes the American settlers went to in order to remove the native population. Hell, our belief of Manifest Destiny is what inspired the Third Reich's lebensraum.

also nice topic switch. i accept your defeat :^) just so you understand: soon im going in an evangelical campaign to educate as many Aryans as possible to who they really are

>The Argentine is proven to be 86% white

86% white is not white.

>this much damage control after crashing a thread

you're an uneducated shitskin

>pic related

its not enough that we gave your people culture and civilization. now you want to be us? get out.

this

Still a minority in the country

>mfw you believe Incas were Aryans too
Convince me that you brought the (implying they're even human but still) indios civilization. And how come you fucking agree with but you disagree with me?

An increasing minority now that all the shitskin indios are coming here, wish I could live there and be an elite

>I could live there and be an elite
They live,but it is going down when years pass...the brown always have a lot o families and kids i dont know how they fuck so much, in 7years white mexicans will not exist

>Incans
>Mexicans

Choose one. Incans weren't even native to the region of modern day Mexico. That was the Aztecs (Mexica) meanwhile the Incans were in South America, an entirely different continent. I know doing actual research into nonwhite cultures is painful for you nazicucks, but pls at least get some background knowledge on it if you don't want to sound like a retard.